just hope we don`t get fuckin tonked

Thread Closed 

Brassneck

Unregistered

doubt if we wiol like,..are yous the same, waking up in the middle of the night shaking like a shitting dog, sweating like a fat bitch at a disco??? after much deliberation i`ve decided it woul dbe best to start with Barton, he was influential in the 5-1, him and Niolan, he knows what it means and the likes of cabaye and obertan marveaux could underrestimate what it means.

Having watched their match on saturday, the dippers were quite comfrotable until larssons equaliser (tremendous goal even though he`s a scummy cunt), then the hunchback clearly got the message out to them that they could fuckin win the game, as the dippers passing went all to shite, and the mackems confidence grew.

But fuck them , always starts sounding like negativetywhen you concentrate too much on what they can do,...shola has to start obviously he will more than likely score, but i`d be happy enough with a point,...then by we play them at SJP in march, the new lads will be settled, HBA will (hopefully) be fully fit, and we may have a LB and clinical striker in by then Confused
18th August 2011 03:52 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular
RE: just hope we don`t get fuckin tonked

Does it really matter m8 we cant compete even with these scruffy cunts regarding players. To me now every game is a struggle with this fat fuck in charge.
18th August 2011 03:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
tino Offline

First Team Regular

by all accounts Wes Brown dominated Carrol last weekend so SHola better be on his top game
18th August 2011 04:05 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

You said the same last season, rotti - had us down for relegation in the predictor.

So long as you keep predicting that we're all doomed, I feel a warm sense of positivity. I think if you ever burst onto a thread with a joyous "Yahoo! We're going to win the cup! We're the fucking dog's bollocks, we are" then I'd know we were doomed to the conference and probably administration.
18th August 2011 04:07 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(18th August 2011 03:58 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Does it really matter m8 we cant compete even with these scruffy cunts regarding players. To me now every game is a struggle with this fat fuck in charge.

does it matter if they give us a howking???

err,..fuck YEAH!!!!
(18th August 2011 04:05 PM)tino Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.by all accounts Wes Brown dominated Carrol last weekend so SHola better be on his top game

he did,..i watched it, the gypo was getting sooooo fuckin frustrated with brown, basically because he was reading everything he was gonna do and was allways first to the ball,...
18th August 2011 04:08 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Its only 3 points brassy nowt more. What did we gain in beating them at home and drawing away we still finished below the cunts in the table. Bruce is taken it too seriously what should matter to him and anyone else is actually competing for a UEFA Cup spot not fucking worrying in case they finish below us and visa-versa.

Fop where have i stated we'd get relegated this season, i cant seem to find that. Where am i wrong regarding competing even with the mackems for players look what they have spent to what we have spent this season and last season. All i can say is you better start fucking worrying because i don't think we will get relegated but i dont see us getting into the top 10 neither.
18th August 2011 04:16 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Rotti, man, read what I wrote again - I said last season.

And, again, last season we were better than them in both matches, and were 30 seconds from finishing above them, despite them investing over £100m more than us over the last 4 years.
18th August 2011 04:22 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

(18th August 2011 04:22 PM)Workshy Fop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Rotti, man, read what I wrote again - I said last season.

And, again, last season we were better than them in both matches, and were 30 seconds from finishing above them, despite them investing over £100m more than us over the last 4 years.

Quote:So long as you keep predicting that we're all doomed, I feel a warm sense of positivity

Well to me that means as long as i keep predicting us to be relegated you will feel a warm sense of positivity and by the way we DIDNT finish above them did we.
18th August 2011 04:25 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

That was in reference to your comment that "every game is a struggle with this fat fuck in charge", not your prediction of relegation, though I can see where the confusion might arise.

And no, we didn't finish above them. We merely thrashed their team that we can't compete with 5-1, and played them off the park at their own place, too.

I guess we'll see on Saturday whether this season's millions of pounds worth of investment have improved them to the point where they can match us, or if our pitiful, uncompetitive transfers are still enough to beat their sorry arses back to the swamps they dragged themselves out of.
18th August 2011 04:40 PM
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

People mention the players Sunderland have signed but they have also lost Bent, Welbeck, Malbranque, Onouha (however its bloody spelt) and Henderson over the last few months. On paper they don't look that much better than last season.
(This post was last modified: 18th August 2011 04:55 PM by Demba Ba Humbug.)
18th August 2011 04:55 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(18th August 2011 04:16 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Its only 3 points brassy nowt more. What did we gain in beating them at home and drawing away we still finished below the cunts in the table. Bruce is taken it too seriously what should matter to him and anyone else is actually competing for a UEFA Cup spot not fucking worrying in case they finish below us and visa-versa.

Fop where have i stated we'd get relegated this season, i cant seem to find that. Where am i wrong regarding competing even with the mackems for players look what they have spent to what we have spent this season and last season. All i can say is you better start fucking worrying because i don't think we will get relegated but i dont see us getting into the top 10 neither.

No
18th August 2011 04:56 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

(18th August 2011 04:56 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(18th August 2011 04:16 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Its only 3 points brassy nowt more. What did we gain in beating them at home and drawing away we still finished below the cunts in the table. Bruce is taken it too seriously what should matter to him and anyone else is actually competing for a UEFA Cup spot not fucking worrying in case they finish below us and visa-versa.

No

Well you dont get more than 3 points for the win. Big fucking deal they get the bragging rights for 1 game. Id sooner lose twice to the mackems but beat the likes of manure twice.
18th August 2011 06:03 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(18th August 2011 06:03 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(18th August 2011 04:56 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

No

Well you dont get more than 3 points for the win. Big fucking deal they get the bragging rights for 1 game. Id sooner lose twice to the mackems but beat the likes of manure twice.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
18th August 2011 06:07 PM
Tiger Balm Offline

Youth Team

I get what you are saying rotti. In the scheme of things if we play well all season and get beaten twice by them so what? I always see derby games as a one off game. 2-3 days of intensity greater than the season in itself. Nothing else matters for days building up and then for days after. Not being able to speak for a couple of days from screaming. Pure tribal hatred of the inbred fucks.
18th August 2011 07:18 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

What i mean is if we beat manure twice it would show we were getting better where as getting beat off the scum is like getting beat off any other mid-table club. They would have the bragging rights for 1 bloody game. When they finished higher in the table than us last season do you think they gave a fuck about us taking 4 points off them when they went into work and laughed at their Geordie work mates.
19th August 2011 03:50 AM
bardpard

Unregistered

(19th August 2011 03:50 AM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What i mean is if we beat manure twice it would show we were getting better where as getting beat off the scum is like getting beat off any other mid-table club. They would have the bragging rights for 1 bloody game. When they finished higher in the table than us last season do you think they gave a fuck about us taking 4 points off them when they went into work and laughed at their Geordie work mates.

come on rotts, who laughed the most and hardest-the 5-1 demolition derby, or the final league position
19th August 2011 04:46 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

They would have mate because to them finishing higher in the table is all that matters as their manager has stated.
19th August 2011 02:01 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

Ah man when have we EVER got tonked by them ?

We're gonna be nervous first 15 then when we hit our stride I'd say a 2--1 win for us
19th August 2011 05:18 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

I'd say we'll get another draw this weekend. 1-1, seeing as how we haven't gotten our new LB and Striker in just yet i think that would be a fairly good result.
19th August 2011 05:53 PM

Thread Closed