First Team Regular
RE: enrique tells it how it is..

Im not signing any extension either
19th August 2011 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

I'm gonna put off signing a new improved offer, pretending to be commited to the cause, mebbies come out with shite like 'I'll wait till we are safe' then use some delaying tactics whilst all along be courting interest from another club, then I'll walk away, slag the way the club is being run, and still walk away being touted as some kind of fucking hero.
19th August 2011 01:24 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Fuck up
19th August 2011 01:31 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(19th August 2011 11:31 AM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We should have tied Enrique to a new contract, straight after we won promotion.

He was leaving from that moment, even if we'd offered him Shrek's contract. No problem with it, but all that fannying round whilst waiting for the dippers to put a bid in, even tweeting shite that he knew would push the deal along, dragged it on longer than it needed to be.
If he wants to go, fine, good luck, but skulking in an airport lounge slagging your team mates isn't the way to do it. Of course, he could have put in writing, but that would mean forsaking 5% of the fee, and that would never do. He may turn out to be right, but like us this season, he'll have loads of mid-weeks off to think about it.
19th August 2011 01:33 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(19th August 2011 07:33 AM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Jose Enrique: I feel so sorry for Newcastle fans

Jose Enrique claims Newcastle players are “nervous” about the club’s future.

The full-back, who left St James’ Park for Liverpool in a £6million move last week, says the dressing room fears for the direction of the club.

“I have a lot of friends in the dressing room and they are a little bit nervous because they don’t know what the club is going to do," said Enrique.

“I think that is why everyone is leaving Newcastle.

"I think Joey Barton will leave soon. Andy Carroll left in January and it is really, really hard for the manager [Alan Pardew].

“You want to be as high as you can in the table, but maybe Newcastle don’t think the same. That’s why they sell their best players and that’s why everyone moves.

“The dressing room at Newcastle is fantastic - it is 10 out of 10. Amazing. But of course it is hard for the players when the best players leave.”

Enrique, 25, was fined two weeks' wages by Newcastle last month for criticising their transfer policy on Twitter.

"I do worry for Newcastle," added the Spaniard, "not because we have left - because at some clubs, good players leave - but because they have not signed another left-back. Nothing.

“I’m worried not so much for the club but more for the fans, because they are amazing. They are like here [at Liverpool], it’s really similar.”

its all very amusing this. I remember Peter Beardsley saying virtually the same things when he went to Liverpool.

Of course the thing that I would have put to Wor Jose would be along the lines of "so what make of hand gun was Daglish holding to your head when he forced you to sign the contract"?
19th August 2011 01:34 PM

Chairman

(19th August 2011 01:31 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Fuck up

How about sending another complaining PM, you tart ?
19th August 2011 01:38 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

I'm not sure what people thought would be the inevitable outcome of the Enrique saga. It was dragging on more ponderously than the Fabregas bore-a-thon. It must be a Spanish thing.

I'm just pleased the ungrateful money grubbing little twat went in time for us to get a replacement. Going to Liverpool - fuck me, there's footballing ambition. Bollocks.
19th August 2011 01:41 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

(19th August 2011 01:38 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(19th August 2011 01:31 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Fuck up

How about sending another complaining PM, you tart ?

This imaginary complaint.
That you have no proof of and don't know what it is.
Poor desperate man.
19th August 2011 02:07 PM

Chairman

[Image: fans10.gif]
19th August 2011 03:37 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

haha....that has got to be Vianas avatar
19th August 2011 03:38 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(19th August 2011 03:37 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: fans10.gif]

hehehehe

nice one tabby,...just needs some white stripes on that black t-shirt!!!
19th August 2011 03:43 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Fair play
19th August 2011 04:15 PM

Thread Closed