Lee Cattermole

Thread Closed 
Lee Cattermole

ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
Lee Cattermole

dirty mackem scumbag...

he was in the year above me at school.... he has been banned from pubs in the stockton borough... doesn't even go for the ball, that assault on gutierrez was a fucking disgrace.

Shit player, that's why he plays for sunderland.
(This post was last modified: 21st August 2011 01:30 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
21st August 2011 01:24 AM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

RE: Lee Cattermole

aye cattercunt should have been off like,..when you think that would have been 3 of their players sent of had larssons handball been punished,..and he`s a cunt as well,..its one thing to handle the ball on the line and just keep your mouth shut, we knoe that players are never gonna admit it that would be too silly,..but to actually run over to the linesman and insist that it hit is head is criminal, and makes him an even bigger cunt!!

But fuck it ,.thats the last i have to say about the hand-ball, refuse to wear myself out thinking about it, we`ve proved yet again that we are the superior side in the north-east,..and they have proved again that they are a bunch of dirty cheating bastards....FACT!!
21st August 2011 06:34 AM
hpoolmag Offline

Youth Team

dirty boro cunt but played well.
21st August 2011 11:42 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

He's an absolute cunt
21st August 2011 11:44 AM
Tinosghost Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

CUNTERMOLE he's just a wank lee bowyer and bowyer was wank so that makes him wankerer
21st August 2011 11:45 AM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

(21st August 2011 06:34 AM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.aye cattercunt should have been off like,..when you think that would have been 3 of their players sent of had larssons handball been punished,..and he`s a cunt as well,..its one thing to handle the ball on the line and just keep your mouth shut, we knoe that players are never gonna admit it that would be too silly,..but to actually run over to the linesman and insist that it hit is head is criminal, and makes him an even bigger cunt!!

But fuck it ,.thats the last i have to say about the hand-ball, refuse to wear myself out thinking about it, we`ve proved yet again that we are the superior side in the north-east,..and they have proved again that they are a bunch of dirty cheating bastards....FACT!!

Good post Brassy.

Cattermole is a thug, and should not be in the game.
21st August 2011 12:04 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(21st August 2011 11:45 AM)Tinosghost Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.CUNTERMOLE he's just a wank lee bowyer and bowyer was wank so that makes him wankerer

* lipsquid sends this word to OED for inclusion in the next edition.
21st August 2011 01:37 PM

Thread Closed