Moyes set to quit Everton

Thread Closed 

Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

Feels he has taken the club as far as he can.
31st August 2011 11:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Moyes set to quit Everton

(31st August 2011 11:09 PM)Demba Ba Humbug Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Feels he has taken the club as far as he can.

not surprised one bit. Everton illustrate the dangers of having ownership who cannot shore up debts.
31st August 2011 11:11 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

Just lost Arteta to Arsenal. All he needs now is a crocked Cahill and he doesn't have a team. He is jumping before he is pushed. What the f... has he achieved anyway? The square root of eff all if you ask me. Him, Allerdyce, Redknapp, and all of the rest of them - I don't get it. Won nowt but lauded as the best. Miserable jockanese ginger twat.

And I know that his hands are tied down there at Goodison. That place is like a frigging religious cult with Kenwright in charge. He does not have much freedom, but hey, who cares?
(This post was last modified: 31st August 2011 11:14 PM by LALASAM.)
31st August 2011 11:12 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(31st August 2011 11:12 PM)LALASAM Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Just lost Arteta to Arsenal. All he needs now is a crocked Cahill and he doesn't have a team. He is jumping before he is pushed. What the f... has he achieved anyway? The square root of eff all if you ask me. Him, Allerdyce, Redknapp, and all of the rest of them - I don't get it. Won nowt but lauded as the best. Miserable jockanese ginger twat.

I suppose it was his top 4 finish on a limited budget?

And watch Everton sink like a stone without him. All the decent players will want to fuck off when they get landed with a cunt like Souness.
31st August 2011 11:14 PM
alfienoakes Offline

Reserve Team

dried up boggle eyed ginner
31st August 2011 11:16 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

is this just your opinion demba ba humbug or you got a link to it? Nowt on SSN about this.
31st August 2011 11:17 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

That Royston fella will be a bit pissed off, like..
31st August 2011 11:18 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(31st August 2011 11:17 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.is this just your opinion demba ba humbug or you got a link to it? Nowt on SSN about this.

theres nowt anywhere
31st August 2011 11:37 PM
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

Everton fan I know send me a text. Sorry should have said. Might be nothing in it but its certainly something I can see happening.
31st August 2011 11:50 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

What odds on Everton being relegated?
31st August 2011 11:59 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(31st August 2011 11:50 PM)Demba Ba Humbug Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Everton fan I know send me a text. Sorry should have said. Might be nothing in it but its certainly something I can see happening.

I can well believe its what hes thinking mind.

thing is though - where would Moyes actually go? Only clubs spending proper money outside "big 5" are SAFC and Villa - and that would probably be a sideways step from Everton.

There's this media myth that he will end up at Old Trafford. It's a joke to think that the bean-counters who own that club would go for a manager with zero experience of actually winning something.
1st September 2011 12:02 AM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

I'll text my brother in law tomorrow about Moyes. His dad is very well connected at Goodison. Couldn't give a toss though.
1st September 2011 12:06 AM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

(1st September 2011 12:06 AM)LALASAM Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I'll text my brother in law tomorrow about Moyes. His dad is very well connected at Goodison. Couldn't give a toss though.

Forgot about this one! He laughed and said that he had heard nowt.
2nd September 2011 08:49 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(31st August 2011 11:12 PM)LALASAM Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Just lost Arteta to Arsenal. All he needs now is a crocked Cahill and he doesn't have a team. He is jumping before he is pushed. What the f... has he achieved anyway? The square root of eff all if you ask me. Him, Allerdyce, Redknapp, and all of the rest of them - I don't get it. Won nowt but lauded as the best. Miserable jockanese ginger twat.

And I know that his hands are tied down there at Goodison. That place is like a frigging religious cult with Kenwright in charge. He does not have much freedom, but hey, who cares?

He did the same with Everton as Sir Bobby did with us in that he took them to Champions League - albeit nowhere near as far.

He's done well.
2nd September 2011 09:01 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

He is a good manager that has been restricted big time at Everton.

I think he would do well here under a new regime that were prepared to give him a fair pot to deal with.
2nd September 2011 10:49 AM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

the fucker could do with a couple of weeks in the sun anyhoos
2nd September 2011 11:27 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

he's just another mediocre manager, there are loads of them about.. Moyes, Pardew, Bruce, McLeish etc... win one lose one win one draw one lose one. And finishing midtable in the league pretty much every season.
(This post was last modified: 2nd September 2011 11:56 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
2nd September 2011 11:55 AM
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

mediocre?

he's done far more and spent far less than any of our recent managers IMO.

moyes or pardew? only one winner for me - and its not the cockney twat.
2nd September 2011 12:16 PM
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(This post was last modified: 2nd September 2011 12:16 PM by Rod100.)
2nd September 2011 12:16 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

I think he's a good manager. Bit of a Scottish whining twat, but a good manager.

Sunderland would be a step up for him. Money to spend etc.

Can't see Bruce (or Quinn) lasting now the man behind it has the hump.
2nd September 2011 08:45 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Moyes is a bloody good manager considering he has next to no funds to improve his team. id love to see him here as Sal says under an owner with a little ambition.
2nd September 2011 08:53 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

Great post that by the way....all those names you mentioned...useless cunts been riding the sky gravy train for the last 15 years.....fucking couldnt manage poundland but all millionaires`........Allerdyce the worst..just looks like a fat eddie izzard in a suit...
2nd September 2011 08:59 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(2nd September 2011 08:53 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Moyes is a bloody good manager considering he has next to no funds to improve his team. id love to see him here as Sal says under an owner with a little ambition.

I remember a few people saying similar about Hippoheed.
2nd September 2011 10:42 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Moyes has spent a fair bit
2nd September 2011 10:46 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(2nd September 2011 08:53 PM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Moyes is a bloody good manager considering he has next to no funds to improve his team. id love to see him here as Sal says under an owner with a little ambition.

Spot on. He's worked wonders with fuck all to spend, I do wonder about his ambition mind, most decent managers would have fucked the club off.
2nd September 2011 10:58 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(2nd September 2011 10:58 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Spot on. He's worked wonders with fuck all to spend, I do wonder about his ambition mind, most decent managers would have fucked the club off.

he's done reasonably well without ever really doing anything amazing.

but like I said before - how many clubs could he actually leave for? He maybe knows he is on a good number at Everton. They pay canny wages - the fans don't really blame him for anything - and the owners want to keep him as he keeps them in the Prem and does not rock the boat.

Unlike Allardyce he has perhaps recognised that he is on to a good thing. If Allardyce had recognised this when he was at Bolton rather than think he is some sort of super-manager he would still be a Prem manager and perhaps even picked up a League Cup medal by now.
2nd September 2011 11:06 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(2nd September 2011 11:06 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(2nd September 2011 10:58 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

but like I said before - how many clubs could he actually leave for? He maybe knows he is on a good number at Everton. They pay canny wages - the fans don't really blame him for anything - and the owners want to keep him as he keeps them in the Prem and does not rock the boat.

Unlike Allardyce he has perhaps recognised that he is on to a good thing. If Allardyce had recognised this when he was at Bolton rather than think he is some sort of super-manager he would still be a Prem manager and perhaps even picked up a League Cup medal by now.

That's what gets me Lip, the guy done has a raking job on limited resources, good kids coming through - Rooney (remember him) Gosling. Coleman, rodwell and others, how the fuck he has persuaded the likes of Arteta (until wednesday) and Cahill to stop is a miracle. He is the Steve Harper of management.
(This post was last modified: 2nd September 2011 11:12 PM by Venegoor.)
2nd September 2011 11:11 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(2nd September 2011 11:11 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(2nd September 2011 11:06 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

That's what gets me Lip, the guy done has a raking job on limited resources, good kids coming through - Rooney (remember him) Gosling. Coleman, rodwell and others, how the fuck he has persuaded the likes of Arteta (until wednesday) and Cahill to stop is a miracle. He is the Steve Harper of management.

by all accounts Everton pay big wages which helps when keeping players. Apparently Arteta took a pay cut to join Arsenal.

Thing is it is now obvious that Everton were paying beyond their means and chickens now coming home to roost.

This will start to happen with a lot of clubs due to the recession. Its certainly affected our club that way.
3rd September 2011 12:34 AM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

I reckon the only clubs that wouldnt give him a chance are manure/chelsea/man city/liverpool the rest would jump at the chance to have him as their manager if they were in the hunt for one.
3rd September 2011 12:37 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(3rd September 2011 12:37 AM)rotti Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I reckon the only clubs that wouldnt give him a chance are manure/chelsea/man city/liverpool the rest would jump at the chance to have him as their manager if they were in the hunt for one.
Moyes is a good manager, not many could have kept them where they are on such limited funds.
3rd September 2011 12:43 AM

Thread Closed