Doom Mongers rejoice

Thread Closed 
Doom Mongers rejoice

The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
Wink Doom Mongers rejoice

I genuinely thought twice about coming on here tonight. Largely because I knew the doom Mongers (you know who you are) would be straight on their high horses dancing around like a tit telling the optimists among us "I told you so".

Well fuck you.

This window hasn't been the disaster we thought it would be. We look like a very decent team with the players we have bought and we're playing some nice stuff. The likes of Cabaye, Marveux, Santon and Ba could all prove to be very good signings. We are a midtable team and nothing more. The sooner people realise this the better. It is going to be a slow process to get us to where we want to be. But who would you have bought that has transferred tonight?

Bendtner
Jerome
Crouch
That shit Madrid player Everton signed?

Bollocks.

This fella that chose Fulham over us is nothing to get radged up about. His ambition is to play in front of 20,000 for a team going much in the same direction as us. So fuck him.

I'm going to carry on going to the matches with the faint hope we might finish top 10. Then see where we go from there.

But I'm damned if I'm going to have to listen to a load of Wankers go on about "I told you so" until the next window.

Just get on with supporting what's in front of you. They might surprise you.
31st August 2011 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Doom Mongers rejoice

Jeepers.
David Craig has a blog.
31st August 2011 11:38 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

see v some one post's there opinion and you shoot them down there's no need for it i happen to agree with him

think the ruiz deal came down as most do to how much was paid to his agent

still think its been decent window for us
31st August 2011 11:41 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Holy shit,
Do you 2 believe that we actually wanted Ruiz?
Bet you's are still gutted we missed out on Richardson and NZogbia.
(This post was last modified: 31st August 2011 11:43 PM by viana45.)
31st August 2011 11:42 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(31st August 2011 11:37 PM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I genuinely thought twice about coming on here tonight. Largely because I knew the doom Mongers (you know who you are) would be straight on their high horses dancing around like a tit telling the optimists among us "I told you so".

Well fuck you.

This window hasn't been the disaster we thought it would be. We look like a very decent team with the players we have bought and we're playing some nice stuff. The likes of Cabaye, Marveux, Santon and Ba could all prove to be very good signings. We are a midtable team and nothing more. The sooner people realise this the better. It is going to be a slow process to get us to where we want to be. But who would you have bought that has transferred tonight?

Bendtner
Jerome
Crouch
That shit Madrid player Everton signed?

Bollocks.

This fella that chose Fulham over us is nothing to get radged up about. His ambition is to play in front of 20,000 for a team going much in the same direction as us. So fuck him.

I'm going to carry on going to the matches with the faint hope we might finish top 10. Then see where we go from there.

But I'm damned if I'm going to have to listen to a load of Wankers go on about "I told you so" until the next window.

Just get on with supporting what's in front of you. They might surprise you.

Steve, I think I can say hand on heart I have been one of the biggest moaning bastards on here over the years.

But I can honestly say that I am getting a bit bored of the nihilistic, repetitive, carping on here from a few.

I am all for criticism, and enjoy debate. But I see levels of pessimism on here that is quite laughable - and the Stalinistic attitude of a few a bit wearying.

But hey! We're all different! Here's to a decidely average season with the outside chance of a Europa League spot! 7th is the new 1st! Smile
(31st August 2011 11:38 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Jeepers.
David Craig has a blog.

viana - I hate to get all repeptitive but...and I quote....myself...

"viana - I ask you for the umpteenth time. I get your concerns and your nihilistic attitude - but what exactly do you want to happen at the club and how do you think it will come about? "
(This post was last modified: 31st August 2011 11:45 PM by The_Flaming_Lip.)
31st August 2011 11:43 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(31st August 2011 11:42 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Holy shit,

Yet more ignorant bollocks from someone who does not know what they are talking about. Why do it man? What the fuck is the point on coming on here just to whinge and moan? We barely get a peep out of you when good things happen. Your entire existence on this board is based on the negative clap trap that comes out out of the club.

Newcastle United clearly isn't for you.
31st August 2011 11:47 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

This is Steves "I was totally fucking wrong post, I thought we would spend money", and now your trying go stir shit with people for what reason?

Just because the called a spade a fucking spade and told it like it was.
And were right.

How many times did you say judge us on the 1st Sept.
Well it's here.
And that's what we are doing.

You don't like the truth?
Fuck off.
31st August 2011 11:48 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Also...well said Lip!
31st August 2011 11:48 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

viana can you catagoricly prove we didnt want ruiz?
31st August 2011 11:49 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(31st August 2011 11:47 PM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(31st August 2011 11:42 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Holy shit,

Yet more ignorant bollocks from someone who does not know what they are talking about. Why do it man? What the fuck is the point on coming on here just to whinge and moan? We barely get a peep out of you when good things happen. Your entire existence on this board is based on the negative clap trap that comes out out of the club.

Newcastle United clearly isn't for you.

when I used to come on here to piss and moan ad nauseum about Shepherd I would have people tell me "fuck off and support Sunderland if you don't like it".

Now I find that sort of thing laughable. But, at least I exhibited just a modicum of interest in debating the situation.

But hey ho - each to their own!
31st August 2011 11:50 PM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I thought Steves post was excellent.

This window we have got some good players in. Yes we didn't get that amazing striker in that everyone wanted but hell if the only players available are the ones that have been mentioned then thank fuck for that, as none of them are or ever will be good enough to fit the expectations that some fans have on here for our next no.9.

We really haven't had that bad a window. And you never know Ba and Best might come good and prove us all wrong...anyone but Shola.
31st August 2011 11:51 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(31st August 2011 11:48 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This is Steves "I was totally fucking wrong post, I thought we would spend money", and now your trying go stir shit with people for what reason?

Just because the called a spade a fucking spade and told it like it was.
And were right.

How many times did you say judge us on the 1st Sept.
Well it's here.
And that's what we are doing.

You don't like the truth?
Fuck off.

The annoying fucking thing is that you will be rolling around in this like a pig in shit. We have strengthened everywhere except up top. Yes it is a shitter but I cannot be arsed with people like you moaning on like a fucking girl until January when you will bore us all again with the same boring shite all over again
31st August 2011 11:51 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

So you thought you'd just come on and post a thread, having a go at us that have dared to question the clubs performance during this transfer window.

you fuckin tool!
31st August 2011 11:52 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

MJP the fact that we only stuck a bid in when he was having a medical with Fulham not ring a few alarms.

Come on man. Use yer loaf.
31st August 2011 11:53 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Like KK said.

club wants £2mill they stick in a £1mill bid knowing it will be rejected.
31st August 2011 11:55 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(31st August 2011 11:52 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.So you thought you'd just come on and post a thread, having a go at us that have dared to question the clubs performance during this transfer window.

you fuckin tool!

No - we have all done that. But like I said, who would you have taken out of the strikers that were transferred today? The players we have bought look tidy enough. I'm just sick of the constant pessimism from certain quarters. It's Champions League or nosy for some on here. That is the description of a "tool"
31st August 2011 11:57 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(31st August 2011 11:55 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Like KK said.

the Ruiz bid was accepted.
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

So Steve posts a thread.

Slagging those that were right.
For being right.
Bringing attention to the fact that some of us were right.
And how much we love being right.

Right, thanks fir bringing it to everyone's attention that some of us were right.
None of us are happy we spent nowt you tool.

You don't see anyone posting threads I am right. Do you?

The pnly reason I commented on the thread because it's a thin attack on some people for no other reason than the fact that;

YOU were WRONG
And they were right.

So grow up
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Ba and Best are better than the likes of Crouch and Jerome anyway, i would have liked another striker, but as i have already said, the CB situation is more of a worry for me. But hey, what's done is done, we all know Ashley hasn't got the club at heart and we want him out, but we move on. QPR next game, howay the mags.

I ain't going to have a go at the people going absolutley potty, i have done myself in the past, and sort of feel like doing it again, but where does it get you? Nowhere. I quite frankly can't be bothered to get worked up about it anymore, just hope we win the next game that is infront of us, and then the game after that etc, nowt else we can do really.
(This post was last modified: 1st September 2011 12:00 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

you need to its MJG and it happens all the time you #nugget

just cos we did it in vianaland its make belive
31st August 2011 11:58 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(31st August 2011 11:57 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Ba and Best are better than the likes of Crouch and Jerome anyway, i would have liked another striker, but as i have already said, the CB situation is more of a worry for me. But hey, what's done is done, we all know Ashley hasn't got the club at heart and we want him out, but we move on. QPR next game, howay the mags.

I sincerely hope Mr Barton tries his little tricks and end up getting sent off.
31st August 2011 11:58 PM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

A few said we wouldn't get a left back and a striker in...a few said we would...we have kind of got the left back in (Santon apparently?) in...so does that make some people half right and some people only half wrong?

Just asking before some people say they were right and others say they were wrong.

Oh and for those who said we would get a right footed left back in but no striker...then well done. Im impressed. I'll send you a wagon wheel in the post.
(This post was last modified: 1st September 2011 12:03 AM by Shingles.)
1st September 2011 12:00 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(31st August 2011 11:57 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.So Steve posts a thread.

Slagging those that were right.
For being right.
Bringing attention to the fact that some of us were right.
And how much we love being right.

Right, thanks fir bringing it to everyone's attention that some of us were right.
None of us are happy we spent nowt you tool.

You don't see anyone posting threads I am right. Do you?

The pnly reason I commented on the thread because it's a thin attack on some people for no other reason than the fact that;

YOU were WRONG
And they were right.

So grow up

If I hadn't started this, you would have. Desperate to tell the world "you told us so". You seem to take great pleasure in anything negative at the club. It would have been a matter of time before the inevitable Ashley is a liar, Pardew is a puppet, Best is the worst player ever threads came from you. So I saved you the trouble
(1st September 2011 12:00 AM)Shingles Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.A few said we wouldn't get a left back and a striker in...a few said we would...we have kind of got the left back in (Santon apparently?) in...so does that make some people half right and some people only half wrong?

Just asking before some people say they were right and others say they were wrong.

We got Ba in Harry - a proven Premiership striker.

But the fact he didn't cost an 8 figure sum frustrates some.
(This post was last modified: 1st September 2011 12:03 AM by The Steve.)
1st September 2011 12:01 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(1st September 2011 12:00 AM)Shingles Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.A few said we wouldn't get a left back and a striker in...a few said we would...we have kind of got the left back in (Santon apparently?) in...so does that make some people half right and some people only half wrong?

Oh and for those who said we would get a right footed left back in but no striker...then well done. Im impressed. I'll send you a wagon wheel in the post.

lets be honest here shingles, a large proportion on here thought we would sign neither a LB or a CF. I see very little evidence from these people of even a begrudging acceptance that we may have signed a decent LB.

Born again bon viveurs like myself hoped we would sign two more players - but hey ho, can't get what you want all the time in this life!

keep on smiling kids! Smile
1st September 2011 12:06 AM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Aye mate we did. Im actually quite pleased with the window. In all honesty it was better than what I had come to expect from MA.

I was meaning the last few days though mate.
(1st September 2011 12:06 AM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.lets be honest here shingles, a large proportion on here thought we would sign neither a LB or a CF. I see very little evidence from these people of even a begrudging acceptance that we may have signed a decent LB.

Born again bon viveurs like myself hoped we would sign two more players - but hey ho, can't get what you want all the time in this life!

keep on smiling kids! Smile

Agree with the left back thing mate...but there will be those who said they were right even though we did get Santon.

*puts wagon wheels away for january*
(This post was last modified: 1st September 2011 12:07 AM by Shingles.)
1st September 2011 12:06 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(31st August 2011 11:57 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(31st August 2011 11:55 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Like KK said.

according do David Craig yes.. but the actual chairman come out and said there was no bid from us.

David Craig is in Ashley's pocket me thinks.
1st September 2011 12:08 AM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Or possibly the chairman isn't ????
(This post was last modified: 1st September 2011 12:09 AM by Shingles.)
1st September 2011 12:09 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Yeah I see what you mean Harry - in an ideal world we would have got someone like Cisse, Ruiz or whoever but like I say we've got a proven Premiership goalscorer for nothing. Can't be a bad thing.

Like we both said, if I was offered any of the strikers that went to tonight I'd politely tell them to shove it!
(1st September 2011 12:08 AM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(31st August 2011 11:57 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

according do David Craig yes.. but the actual chairman come out and said there was no bid from us.

David Craig is in Ashley's pocket me thinks.

Last I heard we did have bid accepted. The fella just chose Fulham instead for some reason.
(This post was last modified: 1st September 2011 12:11 AM by The Steve.)
1st September 2011 12:09 AM
littlasc96 Offline

Youth Team

i hardly think the cunts would of happy if we got tht ruiz aswell. needed left back and got one ( fuck off with this he is a right back shit cos he can and does play both ) we sold midfielders and replaced them with younger ones, let one keeper go and replaced him.

also why is ba being labeled as not good enough already ?

QPR , stoke and liverpool made loads of signings just for the sake of it so maybe try and "support" them instead of us eh
1st September 2011 12:11 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

*offers hi-five*
1st September 2011 12:12 AM

Thread Closed