oooooooh, hargreaves you bitch,..miaaaaow

Thread Closed 

Brassneck

Unregistered

generally claming that the manure physios are sheeeeeiiiite,..hehe fuckin love it taggarts head will explode with anger the scottish twit!!!!!

"I received some injections and my tendon was never the same," he said in an interview with several national newspapers.

"I tried to get back on my feet and [United's medical staff] said my tendon was good, but it felt like I was made of glass.

"[The injections] obviously had a huge impact. With hindsight, I probably should not have had them. It's difficult."
23rd September 2011 03:22 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter
RE: oooooooh, hargreaves you bitch,..miaaaaow

Fergie has already came out and defended his medical staff. There must be more to it than 1 injection!
23rd September 2011 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

after theyd paid his wages for all this time with a bout 6 minutes of footie,..ugrateful sod
23rd September 2011 03:41 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

If there is truth to what he is saying and they made a major fuck up, i suppose it ruined his career
23rd September 2011 03:50 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

on that proggy last week about drugs in footie there were some very dodgy medical stuff going on and ManU and Chelsea were implicated
23rd September 2011 04:12 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(23rd September 2011 03:50 PM)Swyer87 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If there is truth to what he is saying and they made a major fuck up, i suppose it ruined his career

never rated him anyway,..no-one had heard of the cunt untill sven suddenly started playing him for england, everyones like "Whothefuckhe?",..sven was always trying to be a clever shite by doing outrageous things like that,..taking a 17year walcott to the world cup when he`d never even played for fuckin arsenal yet..!!!??
23rd September 2011 04:23 PM
omenator Offline

Owner

This was the same year he was a major part of the Bayern team that won the Champions League, World Club Championship and Bundesliga (2001). Just because people in England hadn't heard of him or he wasn't part of the "golden generation" doesn't mean he didn't deserve the call up

Seem to remember he was the outstanding player for England in 2004 and 2006 tournaments and then everyone jumped on the Hargreaves is decent bandwagon
23rd September 2011 06:34 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(23rd September 2011 06:34 PM)omenator Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This was the same year he was a major part of the Bayern team that won the Champions League, World Club Championship and Bundesliga (2001). Just because people in England hadn't heard of him or he wasn't part of the "golden generation" doesn't mean he didn't deserve the call up

Seem to remember he was the outstanding player for England in 2004 and 2006 tournaments and then everyone jumped on the Hargreaves is decent bandwagon

oh did they now??,..i seem to remember their was only erikson who thought he was half decent,..hargreaves is far too weak in midfield and the reason he gets so many injuries is cos he throws himself wildly into challenges and always comes off worst,..give it 3 or 4 games for citeh he`ll be on the treatment table again,..probably telling the citeh physios that they`re all sheeeeiitte aswell
23rd September 2011 06:57 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

(23rd September 2011 06:57 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(23rd September 2011 06:34 PM)omenator Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This was the same year he was a major part of the Bayern team that won the Champions League, World Club Championship and Bundesliga (2001). Just because people in England hadn't heard of him or he wasn't part of the "golden generation" doesn't mean he didn't deserve the call up

oh did they now??,..i seem to remember their was only erikson who thought he was half decent,..hargreaves is far too weak in midfield and the reason he gets so many injuries is cos he throws himself wildly into challenges and always comes off worst,..give it 3 or 4 games for citeh he`ll be on the treatment table again,..probably telling the citeh physios that they`re all sheeeeiitte aswell

Got to agree with OM , cant remember which year it was but in a euro tournament he was by far our best player! He also bossed Bayern's midfield on many occasion, not only that in his first season for manure when he played a decent amount of games he was a quality player for them.

To be honest i know man city have took a risk but if he can stay fit i think he will be one of the signings of the season, replace de jong as their holding midfielder and easily hold down a place in the city team.
23rd September 2011 07:15 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

I always thought Hargreaves was a canny player. Haven't seen him play for a couple of years though. Apparently he was really good in the City game the other night.
23rd September 2011 10:06 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(23rd September 2011 10:06 PM)Texasmag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I always thought Hargreaves was a canny player. Haven't seen him play for a couple of years though. Apparently he was really good in the City game the other night.

theres some "canny" players in the Stanley central club sunday morning side aswell,..
24th September 2011 07:05 AM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Howay Brassy, he's better than that.
24th September 2011 12:05 PM

Thread Closed