What A Day

Thread Closed 
What A Day

MrsMcCreery Offline

Youth Team
What A Day

Just back from work. And that little skitter MrMcCreery has gone out and left me in on my own tonight. Just fudded myself off to Ralf Harris on Piers Morgans Live Stories. Sexy little beast is Ralf. I remember a night with him in the 1970's in Peckham. Sexy little fucker had me at 'diggery do to you hunni,' always had a way with words did our Ralphy.

Just ironing MrMcCreerys superman outfit at the minute, not happy the little scamper left shit stains on the back of it. Again. Its them Mike Ashley branded pies he gets at the game, I tell him everytime that he needs to stop eating them. Im sick of getting shit on my hands when im cleaning them, cos if I scratch my head, the shit gets in me hair, and damn its the same colour, making it a nightmare to get out. But he keeps telling me his money is going into the club for better things, and its for the good of NUFC. Wish the little rascal would show as much loyalty to me.

Oh this BBC weatherman is nice. Mr Blue Tie.
(This post was last modified: 5th November 2011 10:30 PM by MrsMcCreery.)
5th November 2011 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

RE: What A Day

aye righto mate,...it was funny-ish last neet, but we`re fed up with it now,..bye bye Rolleyes
5th November 2011 10:52 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(5th November 2011 10:29 PM)MrsMcCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Just back from work. And that little skitter MrMcCreery has gone out and left me in on my own tonight. Just fudded myself off to Ralf Harris on Piers Morgans Live Stories. Sexy little beast is Ralf. I remember a night with him in the 1970's in Peckham. Sexy little fucker had me at 'diggery do to you hunni,' always had a way with words did our Ralphy.

Just ironing MrMcCreerys superman outfit at the minute, not happy the little scamper left shit stains on the back of it. Again. Its them Mike Ashley branded pies he gets at the game, I tell him everytime that he needs to stop eating them. Im sick of getting shit on my hands when im cleaning them, cos if I scratch my head, the shit gets in me hair, and damn its the same colour, making it a nightmare to get out. But he keeps telling me his money is going into the club for better things, and its for the good of NUFC. Wish the little rascal would show as much loyalty to me.

Oh this BBC weatherman is nice. Mr Blue Tie.

Sounds like you need a proper night out pet. I've got a season ticket for the Gala and 2 spare marker pens, can you sneak oot on a thursday night? My marker is 27DD and re-loadable.
5th November 2011 11:53 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Who the fuck is Ralf Harris?
6th November 2011 09:03 AM
Stoner Offline

First Team Regular

Rolf's younger (and, apparently, more attractive) younger brother perhaps?
6th November 2011 09:05 AM
MrsMcCreery Offline

Youth Team

Rolfs younger brother. Has a lovely didgery doo.
6th November 2011 09:41 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

didgery don't
6th November 2011 10:11 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Ralf tied the kangeroo down while his brother rolf took it up the shitter
6th November 2011 10:29 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

I I think I have have fallen for your curls my sweet beloved.

Can I show you my etchings?

(I acutally do have etchings to show you, such is my vanity, but I will not rule out consensual intercourse once you have seen them. When he's out, stick a box of washing powder out the kichen window and I'll be round on my penny farthing with my lithograms tucked under my arm, a saucy anecdote about the vicar, and you can run around the house in your undercrackers whilst clutching a lavender bloom. Sound good?)
6th November 2011 10:33 AM

Thread Closed