Of course I still have that buzz - Michael Owen

Thread Closed 

Sal Offline

First Team Regular

On SSN now.

No you dont Michael, if you did you would have left Man Utd and went to play for the likes of Everton who would have welcomed you with open arms given their troubles.

I guess they cant afford to pay you £100k a week or whatever so its a no go, you fucking heartless cunt.
19th November 2011 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
RE: Of course I still have that buzz - Michael Owen

I hate that little cunt
19th November 2011 12:27 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Merson has just been justifying his stance - Saying whats the point in going to a lesser club to feed off scraps!!!!
Merson of all folk must know better, he was the big reason Boro had their revival way back when.

Fucking pricks.
19th November 2011 12:32 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(19th November 2011 12:26 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.On SSN now.

No you dont Michael, if you did you would have left Man Utd and went to play for the likes of Everton who would have welcomed you with open arms given their troubles.

I guess they cant afford to pay you £100k a week or whatever so its a no go, you fucking heartless cunt.

he's on a pay-as-you-play deal at Man U - so he's obviously not earning that much.

Cant understand why a player would not push to play for their boyhood team though - not when you are as minted as he is.
19th November 2011 01:17 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

owen clealry wanted to be with a side that would win things cos he`s not really won a great deal to be fair
19th November 2011 06:49 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(19th November 2011 06:49 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.owen clealry wanted to be with a side that would win things cos he`s not really won a great deal to be fair

yes, I was thinking that too.

Look, people slate him on here a lot, but I for one was ecstatic when he signed and he was great in his first season. I reckon if he hadnt sustained those terrible injuries NUFC fans would look upon him as a bit of hero, but thats the way the cookie crumbles.
19th November 2011 07:01 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

nope,..it was his reluctance to put a shift in from january onwards in the relegation season that fucked a lot of fans off, ..and rightly so, he was clearly avoiding injury which would have scuppered his chances of joining manure in the summer, he was the skipper and was a total fuckin DISGRACE!!
19th November 2011 07:11 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(19th November 2011 07:11 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.nope,..it was his reluctance to put a shift in from january onwards in the relegation season that fucked a lot of fans off, ..and rightly so, he was clearly avoiding injury which would have scuppered his chances of joining manure in the summer, he was the skipper and was a total fuckin DISGRACE!!

well, I think there is a bit more too it than that and Im not here to big him up. Fuck him, past history.
19th November 2011 07:15 PM
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

The one incident that really sticks in my mind is when he pulled out of a game against Chelsea at the last min when we had to win to get into Europe so he could be fresh for his World Cup. Says everything you need to know about him.
(This post was last modified: 19th November 2011 07:16 PM by Demba Ba Humbug.)
19th November 2011 07:15 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

(19th November 2011 07:15 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(19th November 2011 07:11 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.nope,..it was his reluctance to put a shift in from january onwards in the relegation season that fucked a lot of fans off, ..and rightly so, he was clearly avoiding injury which would have scuppered his chances of joining manure in the summer, he was the skipper and was a total fuckin DISGRACE!!

well, I think there is a bit more too it than that and Im not here to big him up. Fuck him, past history.

that was the main thing for me though,he realy couldn`t give a fuck for that half of the season yet picking up £!00k a fuckin week!!!!!, the ungrateful little bastard
19th November 2011 07:25 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(19th November 2011 07:15 PM)Demba Ba Humbug Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The one incident that really sticks in my mind is when he pulled out of a game against Chelsea at the last min when we had to win to get into Europe so he could be fresh for his World Cup. Says everything you need to know about him.

seems like a life time ago now.

Im glad to say I cannot envisage any of the current squad doing such a thing.
19th November 2011 07:36 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(19th November 2011 07:01 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(19th November 2011 06:49 PM)Brassneck Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.owen clealry wanted to be with a side that would win things cos he`s not really won a great deal to be fair

Look, people slate him on here a lot, but I for one was ecstatic when he signed and he was great in his first season. I reckon if he hadnt sustained those terrible injuries NUFC fans would look upon him as a bit of hero, but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

do me a favour..all the time he was here he had a face like a smacked backside...fucking parasite....
19th November 2011 10:29 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

I was delighted when we signed him. Can't stand the little prick now though, he's one of the worst signings we made in my time as a fan in terms of value for money.
20th November 2011 12:14 AM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(20th November 2011 12:14 AM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I was delighted when we signed him. Can't stand the little prick now though, he's one of the worst signings we made in my time as a fan in terms of value for money.

good lad..a carming influence on a torrid issue..!!
20th November 2011 12:52 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

One of the biggest shits ever to pull on our shirt.
Demba Humbug is right he pulled out of a game v Chelsea cos England were playing the following week.
And he wanted to be 100% for that.
Can remember many arguments on here at the time. Of course resident funboy Steve was a big fan.
Once a little cunt.
Always a little cunt.
20th November 2011 08:59 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(19th November 2011 10:29 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(19th November 2011 07:01 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

do me a favour..all the time he was here he had a face like a smacked backside...fucking parasite....

"do me a favour"? Are you Carter out of The Sweeney?

tell me hand on heart you weren't excited when he signed.
20th November 2011 11:57 AM
jordy3769 Offline

Youth Team

He came on for the last 20 mins of the Villa game, the season we were relegated, and stood there with his fucking hands on his hips! What a cunt!Really earned his 100k that week!
.....And let's not forget the brochure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20th November 2011 01:15 PM by jordy3769.)
20th November 2011 01:13 PM

Thread Closed