manure fans

Thread Closed 
manure fans

steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team
manure fans

sorry im late but ive been to a mates funeral today ....anyway nice touch by the manure fans last nite after the 2nd goal went in they where hoying BAGS OF PISS at the fans just below level 7 . woman behind me and ne nephew got covered + loads others ...they make me fukin sick ....still fukin ragin ...
5th January 2012 09:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
Venegoor Offline

Captain
RE: manure fans

They're a class act all right, but that sort of thing is acceptable in their homeland. It's a cultural thing don't you know.
5th January 2012 09:41 PM
Stoner Offline

First Team Regular

Bags of piss?
really?

Farkin ell. Nice people.
5th January 2012 09:46 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

they got a good kicking in the toon..
5th January 2012 09:47 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(5th January 2012 09:47 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.they got a good kicking in the toon..

hahaha really? no doubt nile ranger was in the thick of it!
5th January 2012 09:49 PM
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team

they really are a bunch of wankers ...honest to god the twats where hoying bags of piss left , right and centre....sore losers or what ....1st time thats ever happened ..suprised no-one else has mentioned it ..
5th January 2012 09:51 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(5th January 2012 09:49 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(5th January 2012 09:47 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.they got a good kicking in the toon..

hahaha really? no doubt nile ranger was in the thick of it!

Nope, he missed and kicked the lamp post instead.
5th January 2012 09:51 PM
Clive Mendonca Offline

Youth Team

To be fair our team was taking the piss out of them, perhaps they just resigned themselves to a tonking early doors and threw there piss away before it could be taken.

Joking aside despicable.

I knew we had the game won when the Man Ure old guard, Giggs, erdinand and Rooney had a co-ordinated winging session at the ref. One of my best nights at SJP its great seeing their victory expectation disintigrate.
5th January 2012 10:06 PM
Clive Mendonca Offline

Youth Team

To be fair our team was taking the piss out of them, perhaps they just resigned themselves to a tonking early doors and threw there piss away before it could be taken.

Joking aside despicable.

I knew we had the game won when the Man Ure old guard, Giggs, erdinand and Rooney had a co-ordinated winging session at the ref. One of my best nights at SJP its great seeing their victory expectation disintigrate.
5th January 2012 10:06 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

That's an absolute disgrace. Dirty bastards.
5th January 2012 10:08 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

I sit just under them and there was definitely stuff being thrown down but I didn't realise it was bags of piss though

scruffy cunts
5th January 2012 10:20 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

(5th January 2012 09:51 PM)steadyboopbop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.they really are a bunch of wankers ...honest to god the twats where hoying bags of piss left , right and centre....sore losers or what ....1st time thats ever happened ..suprised no-one else has mentioned it ..

Honestly is this definitely true, what a fucking disgrace, i feel enraged! Is this not common assault can they not be done for it!

Is this also true, was there trouble in the toon afterwards?
6th January 2012 09:55 AM
JTH Offline

First Team Starter

(6th January 2012 09:55 AM)Swyer87 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(5th January 2012 09:51 PM)steadyboopbop Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.they really are a bunch of wankers ...honest to god the twats where hoying bags of piss left , right and centre....sore losers or what ....1st time thats ever happened ..suprised no-one else has mentioned it ..

Honestly is this definitely true, what a fucking disgrace, i feel enraged! Is this not common assault can they not be done for it!

Is this also true, was there trouble in the toon afterwards?

stowell st by all accounts
6th January 2012 09:59 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

fucking hell Jinky, I thought you had given up the Leazes end bovver boys years ago, I did but I am gentler than you.
6th January 2012 10:22 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

a good friend is a manc based united fan and he said it was long time coming and glad it was us

he claims the whole clubs rotten, glaziers for maxing the profit first, SAF for failing to retire gracefully, and the club for allowing him to stay and let his cancer continue to grow.

hes gave up his season ticket this year after decades

SAF chooses his staff and they are all yes men so he has complete control, and ultimately the blame for their decline
6th January 2012 12:02 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

TBF though people said SAF was past it a few year ago, yet he still brought in the trophies!
6th January 2012 12:08 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

This is the worst manure squad for years, though....

let's hope they do a Liverpool and flounder for 20 years..
(6th January 2012 10:22 AM)Vic Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

fucking hell Jinky, I thought you had given up the Leazes end bovver boys years ago, I did but I am gentler than you.

My mate has a tatoo on his forarm, of a Doc Martin Boot, with the words, Leazes End, on the front of the sole..

Those were the days..
(This post was last modified: 6th January 2012 12:39 PM by Jinkyjim.)
6th January 2012 12:36 PM

Thread Closed