HE HE... FUCKING HELL MAN !!!!

Thread Closed 

NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

5TH

Unreal so far this season, cant believe we are going into Sundays game fretting about getting 3 points to challange for a champions league place.

Fucking Brilliant season.

HOWAY THE TOON !!!
4th February 2012 12:29 AM
Find all posts by this user
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
RE: HE HE... FUCKING HELL MAN !!!!

But.....erm....he changed the name to something arena though......boooo.....and that
(This post was last modified: 4th February 2012 06:18 AM by Tight_Ass_Bramble.)
4th February 2012 06:18 AM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

He still has the Sports Direct @ St James Park signs on the stadium tho.
4th February 2012 09:33 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

[Image: St_James_Park_Newcastle_main_entrance.jpg]

AND THIS ONE...!!!!
4th February 2012 09:36 AM
Dean20m Offline

Reserve Team

I think he'd have all them down if he was so bothered about what he wanted the stadium to be called. Strange one.
4th February 2012 09:41 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(4th February 2012 12:29 AM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.5TH

Unreal so far this season, cant believe we are going into Sundays game fretting about getting 3 points to challange for a champions league place.

HOWAY THE TOON !!!

One fervently concurs young man.
4th February 2012 09:46 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

The picture I just posted never gets shown on TV, thats why it won't change, all interior shots are beamed around the world, all he is doing is making, Sportsdirect.com,which after all is where he makes his money, viewable by as many potential customers as possible, so he can make even more money.
4th February 2012 09:51 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(4th February 2012 09:51 AM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The picture I just posted never gets shown on TV, thats why it won't change, all interior shots are beamed around the world, all he is doing is making, Sportsdirect.com,which after all is where he makes his money, viewable by as many potential customers as possible, so he can make even more money.

Stinking capitalist running dog that he is. Although he did pump 20K into the local economy recently.
4th February 2012 09:52 AM
Stoner Offline

First Team Regular

(4th February 2012 09:52 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Although he did pump 20K into the local economy recently.

Yes, yes he did.
I suspect that Wolfie and his mate are spending it somewhere exotic as we speak.
(This post was last modified: 4th February 2012 09:57 AM by Stoner.)
4th February 2012 09:57 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

(4th February 2012 09:52 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(4th February 2012 09:51 AM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The picture I just posted never gets shown on TV, thats why it won't change, all interior shots are beamed around the world, all he is doing is making, Sportsdirect.com,which after all is where he makes his money, viewable by as many potential customers as possible, so he can make even more money.

Stinking capitalist running dog that he is. Although he did pump 20K into the local economy recently.

It is rather ironic, that a football fanatic in Malaysia, could go online to Sportsdirect.com to order a football top, that he probably fucking made 2 weeks ago..
4th February 2012 09:57 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(4th February 2012 09:57 AM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(4th February 2012 09:52 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

It is rather ironic, that a football fanatic in Malaysia, could go online to Sportsdirect.com to order a football top, that he probably fucking made 2 weeks ago..

Big Grin

The daft cunt should have just knicked one from stores Smile
4th February 2012 09:58 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(4th February 2012 09:57 AM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

He'd probably just nick one from work
4th February 2012 10:11 AM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

20K a drop in the ocean for the big fella who this season alone willl be pocketing a tidy sum of around £90 million for the privilige of running the club....
4th February 2012 04:32 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Link for evidence of that?
4th February 2012 04:44 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

I tell you what was pure genius, that final camera shot on Sky at the end of show after the Man U game. The presenter made some inane comment about there not being a sober Geordie in the city tonight as the camera panned out over the top of the ground and towards the city centre..and all you could see in massive letters on top of the Gallowgate was SPORTS DIRECT....hats off to big mikey for that one. i just wonder how much he paid murdoch for that one and how much money that kind of shot rakes in for his company, be interesting to hear from someone who works in marketing to give us some insight..
4th February 2012 04:44 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

(4th February 2012 04:44 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I tell you what was pure genius, that final camera shot on Sky at the end of show after the Man U game. The presenter made some inane comment about there not being a sober Geordie in the city tonight as the camera panned out over the top of the ground and towards the city centre..and all you could see in massive letters on top of the Gallowgate was SPORTS DIRECT....hats off to big mikey for that one. i just wonder how much he paid murdoch for that one and how much money that kind of shot rakes in for his company, be interesting to hear from someone who works in marketing to give us some insight..

Was it the sign you and your mate put up that was shown?
4th February 2012 04:47 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(4th February 2012 04:44 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Link for evidence of that?

45 mil .....SKY
25 mil.....TICKET SALES
20 mil......MERCHANDISE
2 mil ....NORTHERN ROCK
????....BBC (not really sure) prob about 1 mill
all a rough approximation but if you can put me right i'm happy to listen.
The thing is ..£50 mill will be spent on players wages....scandalous isn't it..the game is awash with all this money yet clubs have all this debt and its all down to the greed of the footballers...
(4th February 2012 04:47 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(4th February 2012 04:44 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Was it the sign you and your mate put up that was shown?

Do you want to continue this childishness because i'm willing to play, or do you want to behave like a grown up...
(This post was last modified: 4th February 2012 04:57 PM by carters.)
4th February 2012 04:55 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(4th February 2012 04:32 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

20K a drop in the ocean for the big fella who this season alone willl be pocketing a tidy sum of around £90 million for the privilige of running the club....

do you make these facts and figures up as you go along?

ok so you've explained the figures but ashley doesnt "pocket" any of it
4th February 2012 04:58 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Well Carters, as long as you continue throw your toys out of the pram, whine, bitch and moan regardless of how well we do I find it hard to treat you like a grown up or think of you as one.
4th February 2012 05:03 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Carters...just answer the fuckin question.
4th February 2012 05:09 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(4th February 2012 04:58 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(4th February 2012 04:32 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Pretty much my question as well.
4th February 2012 05:15 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Apart from Chelsea and Man City name a Premier League club where the owner is not interested in making some sort of return from their investment.

I really don't see your point. And if you think Ashley is making a profit of £90m a year then you haven't really got a grasp of basic economics.
4th February 2012 05:19 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(4th February 2012 04:58 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

ffs..of course he doesnt....this isnt an anti Ashley thread ...Newcastle havent made a profit for about 7 years on account of the fact around about 50 to 70% of the income that has come into the club has gone into the pockets of the players and the rest on paying off the useless managers weve had to sack.....Fat Sam got nearly 5 mill, Souness ..3.5, Roeder nearly 2 and with all due respect KK got 5.6. Rumour has it that Fat Sam bought a villa in Spain with his and called it Casa St James'.
I've never questioned Ashleys policy on players wages or transfer fees..!!!
(This post was last modified: 4th February 2012 05:27 PM by carters.)
4th February 2012 05:21 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(4th February 2012 12:29 AM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.5TH

HOWAY THE TOON !!!

Best season in a decade. Absolutely fantastic performance from everyone at the club.
4th February 2012 05:22 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(4th February 2012 05:19 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Apart from Chelsea and Man City name a Premier League club where the owner is not interested in making some sort of return from their investment.

I really don't see your point. And if you think Ashley is making a profit of £90m a year then you haven't really got a grasp of basic economics.

My point is..with all that money coming into the club he didnt have to do the renaming...!!
4th February 2012 05:25 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(4th February 2012 05:25 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(4th February 2012 05:19 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

My point is..with all that money coming into the club he didnt have to do the renaming...!!

No arguement about that, a classic 'shoot yourself in the foot' idea, but the fact is, he owns just about every brick in the place and can do what he wants, whatever we think. He has brought a sense of normality, relatively speaking, with the current wage structure, but once a businessman always a businessman regarding the re-naming stuff. As Lip says though, an owner of a football club self-aggrandising is hardly front page news nowadays, or ever.
We can only hope that any sponsors realise what a poisoned chalice they're being offered.
4th February 2012 05:38 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(4th February 2012 05:38 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(4th February 2012 05:25 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

No arguement about that, a classic 'shoot yourself in the foot' idea, but the fact is, he owns just about every brick in the place and can do what he wants, whatever we think. He has brought a sense of normality, relatively speaking, with the current wage structure, but once a businessman always a businessman regarding the re-naming stuff. As Lip says though, an owner of a football club self-aggrandising is hardly front page news nowadays, or ever.
We can only hope that any sponsors realise what a poisoned chalice they're being offered.

The thing is..what really pisses me off about the whole thing is, well you talk of normality, but prior to him doing the namechange it was better than that, it was all sweetness and light and the acrimony aimed at Ashley had all but died down. As for shooting himself in the foot' as you put it....personally i think its more sinister(prob wrong word) than that but i'll keep my opinion to myself cause i'm not really in the mood for an argument....and my sweet and sour will be arriving soon..!!
(This post was last modified: 4th February 2012 09:21 PM by carters.)
4th February 2012 06:01 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

Time for the crowd to sing an apology?
5th February 2012 04:25 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(5th February 2012 04:25 PM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Time for the crowd to sing an apology?

Absolutely no way Colorado..but that argument is for another day..lets just enjoy the moment..5th in the table and i had ba first goal 2 - 1 ...come on u mighty mags !!
5th February 2012 06:10 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

another hijacked thread to fucking bring doom and gloom. I posted this thread to get the weekend off to a flyer and look forward to the game today. You can use other threads for the owner bashing thanks.
5th February 2012 10:52 PM

Thread Closed