Capelo

Thread Closed 
Capelo

Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
Capelo

Just walked out of England.

Fuck you can see them cunts going for Pardew...
8th February 2012 07:25 PM
Find all posts by this user
steadyboopbop Offline

Reserve Team
RE: Capelo

where you heard this nowt on sky ....if true they should go for mon
8th February 2012 07:28 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

He's gone - walked
8th February 2012 07:31 PM
littlasc96 Offline

Youth Team

confirmed , squeeky bum time for spurs as i cant see them going for anyone else.
better still they should go for o'neil Wink
(This post was last modified: 8th February 2012 07:35 PM by littlasc96.)
8th February 2012 07:31 PM
Acker_Bilk Offline

Youth Team

It will go to candlechops, will spurs fancy pardew as a replacement?
8th February 2012 07:32 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

Dont be silly droppy carn't take any Bungs as England Manager..
8th February 2012 07:32 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

Steve Bruce is available. Big Grin
8th February 2012 07:40 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Remember when Dein tried to appoint Sir Bobby? The southern bastards will do their best to fuck up Newcastle that is for sure.

If Redknapp gets it thats a double boost. We keep our best manager for years and Spurs are in the shite Smile

ps. wonder if theyll put in a caretaker first?
8th February 2012 07:48 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

good on him. That is What you need. The balls too walk away from the job when the boss men go over the head of the manager.
8th February 2012 08:09 PM
mikeydad Offline

Reserve Team

(8th February 2012 07:32 PM)Acker_Bilk Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It will go to candlechops, will spurs fancy pardew as a replacement?

That's my bet Sad
8th February 2012 08:10 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(8th February 2012 08:09 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.good on him. That is What you need. The balls too walk away from the job when the boss men go over the head of the manager.

Where would NUFC and Pardew be now had Pardew taken that approach???
8th February 2012 08:15 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

He was a dead man walking anyway after everyone knew he was only here for the Euros. Droopy is a shoe-in. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say that one of the 'chaps' from the F.A had lunch with the trial judge to be appointed, some weeks ago. All very convivial, subtle implications ventured. Then F.A bladder Terry knowing the reaction from Cappello, no compo to pay and they've got their man.
He also is out of the dubious temptations of the transfer market.
Everybody wins, even the Prem, as spurts then appoint Cappello Wink Big Grin
8th February 2012 08:26 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Big Sam for England. According to him he's the best man for the job and a far superior manager to all the other candidates.

I couldn't care less who gets it as long as it's not Pardew and he stays with us.
8th February 2012 08:28 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(8th February 2012 08:09 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.good on him. That is What you need. The balls too walk away from the job when the boss men go over the head of the manager.

Is this not the same Fabio Capello who stated he didn't see what all the fuss was about the England captaincy and that the captain should be the player with the most caps? Oh he kept that principle up to the point he realised David Beckham would then be his captain.

The fundamental fact of the matter is, he didn't give a shit from the moment he got the job. The FA have given him an excuse to walk out.

Capello has made no attempt to improve his English in the time he's been manager "I can't get by with 180 words." What a tosser.

I don't care, so long.....and I can't believe I'm saying this after my reaction when he got the job.......they leave Pardew alone.
8th February 2012 08:45 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

he was only here for the money

i now belive we stand a better chance this summer now
8th February 2012 09:11 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(8th February 2012 09:11 PM)mjg316 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.he was only here for the money

i now belive we stand a better chance this summer now

Me too.

Albeit, marginally above "no chance"
8th February 2012 09:14 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

Gazza will turn up with some chicken and fishing rod at fa towers and ask them for the england job
8th February 2012 09:15 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

I've got a feeling droopy will turn the job down and then we are really in the shit. England job is a joke in anycase, nothing other than winning the tournament will be considered a success and that is totally unrealistic! Personally i would be glad with QF's in the summer.

Very surprised he has resigned though, would have thought he would of done everything he could to get the sack and paid off!
9th February 2012 09:42 AM
notts Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Wenger could be a good bet too, his Arsenal career is over I think due to the fact that he doesn't like to spend money. Therefore he'd be suited to international management and knows the Premiership inside out.

He's a moaning old cunt, and to be honest I dont give a fuck who gets the England job so long as we keep Pardew.
9th February 2012 10:11 AM
something_witty Offline

Reserve Team

Wenger would be the worst appointment. He'd try and operate under the falsehood that England can play attractive football..

Someone one here (Possibly TA) plumped for Tony Pulis for a route one kind of team a while ago. I think this is a marvellous idea.
9th February 2012 10:20 AM
notts Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(9th February 2012 10:20 AM)something_witty Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Wenger would be the worst appointment. He'd try and operate under the falsehood that England can play attractive football..

Just for the record I wasn't saying I think Wenger would be a good manager. I just think he'd be a good outside bet for the new manager.

I hate Wenger as a manager and a man.

He's a prick.
9th February 2012 10:23 AM

Thread Closed