Mike Ashley

Thread Closed 
Mike Ashley

Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
Mike Ashley

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas
Ashley's 'copter just landed at Benton. Happy slimline owner flanked by Llambias as he prepares for meeting with AP #nufc

P45 Towards the England job Wink
9th February 2012 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user
tino Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Mike Ashley

more likely to Spurs
9th February 2012 10:28 AM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

More likely he's going nowhere Fingerscrossed
9th February 2012 10:34 AM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

yea he's said "england job not for me" this morning

phew
9th February 2012 11:17 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

If anybody other than Happy Harry takes the England job, they will be ripped to shreds by the media.There is a clamour by the media, and also some top England players, for Harry to get the job.

I have no time for England, Harry and the FA deserve each other.

I will be supporting the Republic of Ireland at the European Championships.
9th February 2012 11:42 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(9th February 2012 11:42 AM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I will be supporting the Republic of Ireland at the European Championships.

Because you dont like Harry or the FA? Or because you are Irish at heart?

I dont particularly like 'Arry, but he is by far and away the outstanding candidate for the job. He ticks all of the boxes.

I wish him and the team all the luck they can get and will be willing them on as usual once a tournament comes round.
9th February 2012 11:46 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

couldn't give a monkeys about the England football team, only time i was bothered was when the likes of Shearer Batty Lee Ferdinand etc were playing, just feel no affiliation to the team now.

NUFC only for me.
(This post was last modified: 9th February 2012 11:50 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
9th February 2012 11:49 AM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

I haven't cheered an England goal properly with the same passion that I cheer a Newcastle goal, since Beckham's freekick against Greece. He deserved that for his excellent performance and the timing of it all just made it a goal that I'll never forget.

But since then I've never felt the same.

I'd love to love England, but for some reason I can't get excited about it.

I still watch the matches, but hardly jump for joy if we score...and I'm not bothered at all when we lose.

Maybe with the right manager, and the right players and the right performances, I'll start bothering again.
9th February 2012 11:57 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(9th February 2012 11:46 AM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He ticks all of the boxes

He prefers to tick boxes, rather than writing like a two year old

Maybe Ba should tell the world that Harry has a release clause in his Spurs contract.
9th February 2012 11:57 AM
notts Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(9th February 2012 11:49 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.couldn't give a monkeys about the England football team

NUFC only for me.

WhatHeSays

The media hype around the team has put me right off, the players are cunts and I have enough on my plate supporting Newcastle.

I will watch the games but purely as a neutral.
9th February 2012 12:00 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Maybes Ashley is there to oversee the training like Roman is doing at Chelski.
Hehe can you imagine having him breathing down your neck at every move.
I reckon Villa Boas is for the chop..
9th February 2012 12:33 PM
littlasc96 Offline

Youth Team

reason i dont follow england anymore is because for far too long no matter how shit the 'big players' are playing they still get a game,
gerrard and lampard cant play together yet they been trying to get them to gel for past 5-6 years ,
rooney goes missing in big games for manure and england yet we still pin all our hopes on him, shit team even thinks about tackling him and his self inportance makes him lash out and get sent off,
look how long heskey was playing. says it all really .
9th February 2012 12:43 PM
something_witty Offline

Reserve Team

(9th February 2012 12:43 PM)littlasc96 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.look how long heskey was playing. says it all really .

Aye here comes the blame heskey brigade. A tabloid fallacy that Heskey is shit. He does his job perfectly and was the best player for England at the last world cup. He's as strong as an ox and held up the ball perfectly. Problem was no fucker fancied scoring
9th February 2012 01:23 PM
something_witty Offline

Reserve Team

(9th February 2012 12:43 PM)littlasc96 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.look how long heskey was playing. says it all really .

Aye here comes the blame heskey brigade. A tabloid fallacy that Heskey is shit. He does his job perfectly and was the best player for England at the last world cup. He's as strong as an ox and held up the ball perfectly. Problem was no fucker fancied scoring
9th February 2012 01:23 PM
Workshy Fop Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Whilst I love Heskey in that same way you do an adorable puppy that keeps tripping over its own ears, I would rather he was nowhere near any team I actually cared about.

Not because I think he's shit, mind, just that I think the role he's perfectly suited for is equally well performed by a plank of wood.
9th February 2012 01:33 PM
littlasc96 Offline

Youth Team

should never be allowed to even train with england.
if your saying he should based on him being the stand out performer at wc then thats aload of shit aswell, he just wasnt as bad as the rest.
9th February 2012 01:38 PM
wotsits Offline

Youth Team

would love to see a team up of stuart pearce and trevor brooking.
I think that another manager in now would disrupt and those 2 know the squad well enough now
9th February 2012 03:07 PM
wotsits Offline

Youth Team

would love to see a team up of stuart pearce and trevor brooking.
I think that another manager in now would disrupt and those 2 know the squad well enough now
9th February 2012 03:07 PM

Thread Closed