United Against Mackems

Thread Closed 
United Against Mackems

daveyboy89 Offline

Youth Team
United Against Mackems

As a Boro fan I would like to genuinely thank the Geordie Nation last night. For guys who aren't aware, a keen group of Geordies made their way down to the Riverside last night and mixed in with Boro fans in the Holgate in support for Boro for one night against Sunderland.

I didn't see this myself, however, pre game I was talking to one of the guys over a pint and jokingly said its part of a United Against Mackems campaign haha!

Ok, in the end we're out but it took a supposed on form PL side to beat a Championship team who struggled to field a side young side out (hence why Geordie boy Curtis Main made his debut up front and didn't do too badly it must be said up against O'Shea and Turner).

Even for one night and one match I would just like to say thanks for the support against the Mackems !

WE HATE SUNDERLAND
9th February 2012 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter
RE: United Against Mackems

Didnt know this, surprised as well but tbf you do need the help Smile
9th February 2012 12:14 PM
daveyboy89 Offline

Youth Team
RE: United Against Mackems

(9th February 2012 12:14 PM)Swyer87 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Didnt know this, surprised as well but tbf you do need the help Smile

Big Grin Indeed! We could of giving you lot a stand for yourselfs maybe the SE corner where the Boro nuts stand and bang that annoying drum near the away fans. Would of giving Cleveland Police something reasonable to do for a change when they aren't fiddling bonus pay.
9th February 2012 12:25 PM

Thread Closed