Fuck Off Mike Ashley

Thread Closed 
Fuck Off Mike Ashley

Venegoor Offline

Captain
RE: Fuck Off Mike Ashley

Keep on back tracking, now not a mate more an acquaintance. Makes no odds. I confess to the dig, and not really bothered if you read it or not, because it was based on everything you said originally, again, just responding to something you walked right into. 20,000 times.
16th February 2012 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user
Stoner Offline

First Team Regular

(16th February 2012 07:07 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Popcorn

G'is a go on yer popcorn, Oirish.

*sets up another deckchair*

I'll have a fiver on the surprisingly youthful Venners.

(and, on topic, I have to admit to welling up when I saw those pictures. And I'm not even a Geordie.)
(This post was last modified: 16th February 2012 08:16 PM by Stoner.)
16th February 2012 08:16 PM
Clive Mendonca Offline

Youth Team

Will somebody give me some clear direction and tell me what I should do? I have a season ticket but don't know if I should go to the games. I am closer to 50 than 40 but still I don't feel qualified to have my own opinion or make a decision for myself.
The Wolves match;
Should I stay (home) or should I go? Bet Joe Strmmer would have the answer.
16th February 2012 08:17 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

I'm afraid I can't afford to lose a fiver. I think Ven scared him off.
16th February 2012 08:17 PM
Clive Mendonca Offline

Youth Team

Can I share your deckchair Stoner, mine are all locked awat for the winter in the garage
16th February 2012 08:19 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

'Share your deckchair' Eek

Stop euphemising - you'll start her off again.Wink
16th February 2012 08:21 PM
Clive Mendonca Offline

Youth Team

How can I stop doing something I dont understand the meaning of? Does it send you blind?
16th February 2012 08:23 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

(16th February 2012 08:17 PM)Clive Mendonca Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Will somebody give me some clear direction and tell me what I should do? I have a season ticket but don't know if I should go to the games. I am closer to 50 than 40 but still I don't feel qualified to have my own opinion or make a decision for myself.
The Wolves match;

Well if it was me I'd go.

I'd have to do it in the knowledge that I'm not a proper fan though. I'd be putting money in Mr Ashleys pocket by buying tickets. If I fancied a pint or a pie I couldn't really enjoy them as that's just putting even more cash in that wallet.

It's up to you really, you can either be a proper fan and sit at home shouting "Ashley out" and "St James Park forever" and hoping we lose so that Ashley will leave. Or, you can be a traitor and go to the game, cheer the team on and hope we finish top six.

It's your call.
(This post was last modified: 16th February 2012 08:26 PM by Irish Magpie.)
16th February 2012 08:25 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(16th February 2012 08:17 PM)Clive Mendonca Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Will somebody give me some clear direction and tell me what I should do? I have a season ticket but don't know if I should go to the games. I am closer to 50 than 40 but still I don't feel qualified to have my own opinion or make a decision for myself.
The Wolves match;

I think you should put it to a phone vote, no way you should make this decision without canvassing a wide range of opinion.
16th February 2012 08:26 PM
Clive Mendonca Offline

Youth Team

Great idea Veng, I could ask Ant N Dec to host the phone vote on ITV, that way it will be of unquestionable integrity and not designed to generate revenue.
16th February 2012 08:29 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Can I just say that the signs going don't bother me in the slightest. They've been there, 10 years?

Not going to affect anything on the pitch which is all I'm really bothered about. It's a nuisance but not that much of a big deal.
16th February 2012 08:32 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(16th February 2012 08:29 PM)Clive Mendonca Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Great idea Veng, I could ask Ant N Dec to host the phone vote on ITV, that way it will be of unquestionable integrity and not designed to generate revenue.

Fitting in entirely with current club policy as well, everybody wins. You would also get to poke Dec in the eye for bladdering the angelic Georgie Thompson.
16th February 2012 08:39 PM
Clive Mendonca Offline

Youth Team

I am all for poking Dec in the eye, which one is he exactly, not funny high forehead or not funny vertically challenged?
16th February 2012 08:42 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

We know he's got a ladder and I'm sure carters' mate could afford some blue and white paint....

[attachment=350]

[attachment=351]
16th February 2012 08:42 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Dec is the one on the right.
16th February 2012 08:43 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(16th February 2012 08:25 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
The Wolves match;

I'd have to do it in the knowledge that I'm not a proper fan though. I'd be putting money in Mr Ashleys pocket by buying tickets. If I fancied a pint or a pie I couldn't really enjoy them as that's just putting even more cash in that wallet.

It's up to you really, you can either be a proper fan and sit at home shouting "Ashley out" and "St James Park forever" and hoping we lose so that Ashley will leave. Or, you can be a traitor and go to the game, cheer the team on and hope we finish top six.

It's your call.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. ..there you go patrick.........i'll even put you up !!!!
16th February 2012 08:52 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

(16th February 2012 08:52 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th February 2012 08:25 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
The Wolves match;

It's your call.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. ..there you go patrick.........i'll even put you up !!!!

Me? Patrick? You're thinking of the wrong fella. As for you putting me up, I'd rather (and I don't say this lightly) stay in Sunderland.
16th February 2012 08:59 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Wonder is SD have any cheap trainers and tracker bottoms, surely he can afford to drop his prices since he is raking it in from the club.
16th February 2012 09:06 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

Hoo Carters, I have no idea how you manage it but you're making Ashley look like the second biggest dickhead in Newcastle.
16th February 2012 09:09 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(16th February 2012 08:59 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th February 2012 08:52 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
The Wolves match;

It's your call.

Me? Patrick? You're thinking of the wrong fella. As for you putting me up, I'd rather (and I don't say this lightly) stay in Sunderland.

Go on mate, show me how a proper fan supports his team then ..because i'm just c*nt (as you put it), who doesnt realise what wonderful things the big man is doing for our club !!!
16th February 2012 09:13 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Without a doubt.
16th February 2012 09:14 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Yes Carters, you are indeed a cunt.

A proper fan? Everybody supports the club in their own way, I'd never tell someone whether they were doing it wrong. Even a cunt like you can stay away if you want to, it's no skin off my nose.

The problem I have with you is that you can't see that, you seem to think your way is the only way and that you're some sort of supreme authority on the whole thing. You criticize people for going to the match and buying the merchandise and then tell us your mate ( who is now no longer really a mate ) is getting £20k for putting up signs. You don't seem to see anything wrong with that.

You're also the most negative fucker I've ever come across and seem to come on here just to stir up shit.

Well, that and bringing the board down and destroying me. I'm still waiting on that to happen.
(This post was last modified: 16th February 2012 09:23 PM by Irish Magpie.)
16th February 2012 09:22 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Note the quote...

Quote:Toon Talk fanzine editor Steve Wraith said: "From my perspective, it's not a great shock, we knew it was going to happen.
16th February 2012 09:29 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

I'm still choking with the Ven in his 40s sentence.
16th February 2012 09:53 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Big Grin
16th February 2012 09:55 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(16th February 2012 09:22 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Yes Carters, you are indeed a cunt.

A proper fan? Everybody supports the club in their own way, I'd never tell someone whether they were doing it wrong. Even a cunt like you can stay away if you want to, it's no skin off my nose.

The problem I have with you is that you can't see that, you seem to think your way is the only way and that you're some sort of supreme authority on the whole thing. You criticize people for going to the match and buying the merchandise and then tell us your mate ( who is now no longer really a mate ) is getting £20k for putting up signs. You don't seem to see anything wrong with that.

You're also the most negative fucker I've ever come across and seem to come on here just to stir up shit.

Well, that and bringing the board down and destroying me. I'm still waiting on that to happen.

Fuck me you aint half one boring cunt..!!!!
16th February 2012 10:18 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Well you are the expert on being a cunt and you've had a lot more practice than me so I'll take your word for it.
16th February 2012 10:20 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

[Image: 9479089-senior-man-relaxing-in-deck-chair-by-a-pool.jpg]
16th February 2012 10:26 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Hey Carters, is that you holding the ladder for your mate!
16th February 2012 11:54 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Well I for one am gutted as I CANT get to the arena for the Wolves game. Its a mates birthday and a load of us have rooms booked in that La Rosa place in Whitby - I committed to it without checking the fixture list, rookie mistake.

I was looking forward to seeing our full strength side back together and ready to dole out a redeeming humping after last weeks showing. A few pints in my belly before hand and maybe a curry or something later on - Cracking day out.

I might have possibly even noticed that there are some new signs put up, but somehow I doubt they would even register as meaning anything of note.

More fool you Carters, firstly for cutting off your nose to spite your face, and secondly for being an all round dick head.
17th February 2012 08:56 AM

Thread Closed