Lucky escape?

Thread Closed 
Lucky escape?

Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter
Lucky escape?

Ravel Morrison is in trouble for homophobic comments and foul and abusive language on twitter.

We just got away from that kind of crap, lucky we dropped our interest in him or we'd have to put up with it again.
17th February 2012 06:40 PM
Find all posts by this user
davidturner151

Unregistered

RE: Lucky escape?

i havent read exactly what was said but from what i have heard someone made some racist remarks towards the fella and then ravel replied "fuck off faggot" or something like that. obviously i know you cant really go around using the word "faggot" these days but its hardly crime of the centuary when compared with what was said to him.
17th February 2012 06:48 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Nope, not much of a crime. I was simply referring to the fact that he's already in trouble. The FA are looking into it aren't they?
17th February 2012 06:52 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

i dont know mate tbh! i am so out of the loop with football news this week as ive been busy at work and im only just catching up now.
17th February 2012 06:58 PM
omenator Offline

Owner

West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison has admitted a Football Association charge of "using abusive and/or insulting words" after a homophobic remark on Twitter.

The 19-year-old, who moved to Upton Park from Manchester United at the end of January, is reported to have made the comment in response to another Twitter user.

The FA wrote to Morrison last week for his observations on the matter and formally charged him on Wednesday.

On Friday the FA said in a statement: "West Ham United's Ravel Morrison has admitted a charge under FA rule E3 of using abusive and/or insulting words including a reference to a person's sexual orientation in relation to Twitter comments.

"Morrison has requested a non-personal hearing."

The FA will now determine the punishment for the offence without Morrison appearing in person.

Morrison was also involved in various off-field controversies while at Old Trafford.

Manchester United allowed the teenager to leave despite him being rated as one of the finest prospects to come out of the club in recent years.
17th February 2012 07:00 PM

Thread Closed