Colin Murray (Im on the right board too)

Thread Closed 

Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I can't stand the bloke, but surely everyone could see it was a joke, deal with something important in your lives dammit
4th April 2012 07:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Colin Murray (Im on the right board too)

It's not safe to open your mouth these days, nobody seems able to take a joke.
4th April 2012 07:14 PM
Pablo Offline

First Team Starter

He is a twat though, I hope thay sack him
4th April 2012 07:21 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

Can't stand him, hate the little scrote.
4th April 2012 07:25 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

english pansies complaining about that Big Grin
4th April 2012 07:43 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(4th April 2012 07:21 PM)Pablo Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He is a twat though, I hope thay sack him

Agree entirely, the Irish Chris Moyles. Without doubt one of the most irritating fuckwits on any media. The cunt is all over the place. I don't care that the complaint is trivial, the fucker should be beaten with a stick just for being a cunt - and a red dipper supporter it shouldn't be forgotten. Twat. Angry
4th April 2012 08:45 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

He's not a real Irish man, he's one of those half brits from up the road.
4th April 2012 08:49 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(4th April 2012 08:49 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He's not a real Irish man, he's one of those half brits from up the road.

Well one half of the fucker want's clagging with a big bat.
4th April 2012 08:53 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

He's good Murray man.

Name me a better presenter who isn't same old full of cliches and what have you.

Fighting Talk on 5 Live is one of the funniest things on radio.
4th April 2012 10:32 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(4th April 2012 10:32 PM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He's good Murray man.

Name me a better presenter who isn't same old full of cliches and what have you.

Fighting Talk is brilliant. But it was before he got on board?

My favourites on it are Steve Bunce and Bob Mills - always good when they are on. Some of them are shite mind. That Tom Watts is fucking painful!

My favourite host was Johnny Vaughan
4th April 2012 10:57 PM
aphradax Offline

Youth Team

I don't see the problem, anyone complaining over this wouldn't understand humour if it bit them on the arse.

If Frankie Boyle had said it would anyone have batted an eyelid.
4th April 2012 11:03 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Big fucking deal the bloke said something off the cuff, all he was saying was if your going to get sent off make sure you do it properly. Too many fucking PC pansies knocking about.
5th April 2012 03:58 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(4th April 2012 10:57 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(4th April 2012 10:32 PM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He's good Murray man.

My favourites on it are Steve Bunce and Bob Mills - always good when they are on. Some of them are shite mind. That Tom Watts is fucking painful!

I'm not sure I recall listening to it before Murray got on board if I'm honest. Not that I can remember anyway.

Mills is quality like. I like Greg Brady too, very clued up and funny.

Actually, did that Christian fella present it too? Your man who used to do the Virgin Radio breakfast show? I liked him.
5th April 2012 07:46 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(5th April 2012 07:46 AM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(4th April 2012 10:57 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I'm not sure I recall listening to it before Murray got on board if I'm honest. Not that I can remember anyway.

Actually, did that Christian fella present it too? Your man who used to do the Virgin Radio breakfast show? I liked him.

Yes, Christian O'Connell. He was good.

Johnny Vaughan was good like. It was a bit different when it started I seem to remember - Im sure there wasnt as man guests.

The bit that stands out for me was when they got involved in some sort of conversation about Louis Saha hiding in a wardrobe nude while waiting to shag another footballers wife and Johnny V quoted the wife commenting on the size of his knob in the News of the World saying "Saha? More like Ha Ha"

Erm, it sounded better when he said it.
5th April 2012 07:28 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Shush you, it's been decided decisively that he's an irritating twat who's virtually taken over the BBC radio and TV. So there Nana
5th April 2012 07:35 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(5th April 2012 07:35 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Shush you, it's been decided decisively that he's an irritating twat who's virtually taken over the BBC radio and TV. So there Nana

must admit he can be a little grating and too eager to please - but compared to some of the boring old farts we used to get he's sort of ok.

Speaking of boring old farts remember some of the more venerable sports reporters?

One who stands out is Gerald Sinstadt. What a lot of people do not realise about this chap was that he was once arrested for wanking in an adult cinema.

Then of course was the sorry demise of Frank Bough's career. It is hard to describe the position this man held on TV to the younger elements. He was Mr Grandstand for starters. Right up till he was found out to be involved in snorting cocaine at a prostitute orgy. Fucking amazing times.

Of course one nice old chap who even now holds a firm place at the BBC and The Guardian is of course David Pleat who was caught by the Police fucking a prostitute in the back of his car in the Tottenham Hotspurs club car park.

And who is that voice I am currently listening to on Channel 5's coverage of the Europa league? Why its loveable Stan Collymore - who of course beat up Ulrika Johnson at the World Cup in Paris while dragging her by the hair into a bar's toilets.

"The Aston Villa and England striker, Stan Collymore, has apologised after he attacked his girlfriend, TV star Ulrika Jonsson, in a Paris bar.
Ms Jonsson was in the Auld Alliance bar with Glasgow Rangers star Ally McCoist when Mr Collymore turned up demanding that she leave.

The argument turned violent and the 27-year-old allegedly dragged her to the floor and aimed kicks at her head."

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

What is it with these people?
(This post was last modified: 5th April 2012 07:53 PM by The_Flaming_Lip.)
5th April 2012 07:49 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(5th April 2012 07:49 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(5th April 2012 07:35 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

must admit he can be a little grating and too eager to please - but compared to some of the boring old farts we used to get he's sort of ok.

Speaking of boring old farts remember some of the more venerable sports reporters?

One who stands out is Gerald Sinstadt. What a lot of people do not realise about this chap was that he was once arrested for wanking in an adult cinema.

Then of course was the sorry demise of Frank Bough's career. It is hard to describe the position this man held on TV to the younger elements. He was Mr Grandstand for starters. Right up till he was found out to be involved in snorting cocaine at a prostitute orgy. Fucking amazing times.

Of course one nice old chap who even now holds a firm place at the BBC and The Guardian is of course David Pleat who was caught by the Police fucking a prostitute in the back of his car in the Tottenham Hotspurs club car park.

And who is that voice I am currently listening to on Channel 5's coverage of the Europa league? Why its loveable Stan Collymore - who of course beat up Ulrika Johnson at the World Cup in Paris while dragging her by the hair into a bar's toilets.

I can only assume that their agents play golf with the right people in the media. It is just one huge back scratching operation. I quite like Alan Smith despite his dull voice, no bias to former clubs and doesn't patronise viewers with the blindingly obvious. Davie Provan is proving a good replacement for Andy Gray, Gary Neville is shaping better than I thought, but my favourite is Jim Beglin at the minute. Venegoor's 'one to watch' though is former Burnley bod - Clark Carlisle, literate, knowledgeable, interesting and pleasingly cliche free.
The daddy of them all was David Coleman though.
5th April 2012 07:58 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(5th April 2012 07:58 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(5th April 2012 07:49 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I can only assume that their agents play golf with the right people in the media. It is just one huge back scratching operation. I quite like Alan Smith despite his dull voice, no bias to former clubs and doesn't patronise viewers with the blindingly obvious. Davie Provan is proving a good replacement for Andy Gray, Gary Neville is shaping better than I thought, but my favourite is Jim Beglin at the minute. Venegoor's 'one to watch' though is former Burnley bod - Clark Carlisle, literate, knowledgeable, interesting and pleasingly cliche free.
The daddy of them all was David Coleman though.

Coleman was the daddy. "Sportsnight with Coleman" on a Wednesday. Oh and lets not forget dear old Harry Carpenter. He was class that bloke.

And who can forger Dickie Davies

[Image: benny097.jpg]
5th April 2012 08:13 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Ah Dickie Davies, the ability to look fascinated when introducing International flower arranging from Estonia, which was typical of 'World of sport' at the time.
5th April 2012 08:17 PM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(5th April 2012 07:28 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(5th April 2012 07:46 AM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Yes, Christian O'Connell. He was good.

Johnny Vaughan was good like. It was a bit different when it started I seem to remember - Im sure there wasnt as man guests.

The bit that stands out for me was when they got involved in some sort of conversation about Louis Saha hiding in a wardrobe nude while waiting to shag another footballers wife and Johnny V quoted the wife commenting on the size of his knob in the News of the World saying "Saha? More like Ha Ha"

Erm, it sounded better when he said it.

Haha - it's aaaaaaaalll in the delivery!

*Listens to cool stuff*
(This post was last modified: 5th April 2012 09:12 PM by The Steve.)
5th April 2012 09:11 PM

Thread Closed