2nd Half

Thread Closed 
2nd Half

Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
2nd Half

Why carn't they play like in the 1st half the 1st 15mins we created a few chances but failed to put the ball in the net

The 2nd half was total shite like long balls to there big centre backs should of kept the ball on the ground and play down the channels also you notice we try to play the ball all down the left and hardly down the right,?

Derby offered fuck all upfront just we coudn't break them down 2nd half..

As for Robbie Savage that blonde streak of **** fuck off...
28th December 2009 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

2nd Half

Guti is a fucking flat footed waste of space, I would honestly peddle him at once.
28th December 2009 07:41 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

2nd Half

i`ve noticed that as well with hughton,..like if most teams play quite shit first half,..they come out second half and pull fuckin trees up as they have had a rocket up their arses,..but with us they come out and play fuckin worse...!!,..what the fucks that about??

So does hughton not like the ranting and raving, throwing tea-cups and ironing boards around approach??,..he must just give them the silent treatment, or summon them to all hold hands and sing kumbayah Nana
28th December 2009 10:45 PM
hpoolmag Offline

Youth Team
2nd Half

Brassneck Wrote:i`ve noticed that as well with hughton,..like if most teams play quite shit first half,..they come out second half and pull fuckin trees up as they have had a rocket up their arses,..but with us they come out and play fuckin worse...!!,..what the fucks that about??

So does hughton not like the ranting and raving, throwing tea-cups and ironing boards around approach??,..he must just give them the silent treatment, or summon them to all hold hands and sing kumbayah Nana

Hughton is not a leader i believe he is a good man manager, but sourness was a ranter look where that got him Bump:
28th December 2009 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user

Thread Closed