harewood wants magpies return

Thread Closed 

geordiie4liife Offline

Youth Team

hmm this will be interesting Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
28th December 2009 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I would have him back on loan. He is not the long term answer but seems to know where the goal is.
28th December 2009 11:19 AM
geordiie4liife Offline

Youth Team

anaa what your sayin. a wouldnt buy him, i'd keep him on a loan deal. he dpesn't seem to be worth what we would pay for him
28th December 2009 11:23 AM
Brassneck

Unregistered

not surprised he wants to come back here,..he will no doubt feel that he had shut the boo boys up with a few goals, and he`ll not get a sniff in the premiership so we are the next best thing, harewood really needs to be honest with himself and begin to work much harder in other aspects of a top strikers role, obviously playing alongside shola won`t help as he is just as lazy.

O`neill wont have seen a great deal to change his opinion of harewood whilst he`s been here
28th December 2009 11:32 AM
furrygiblets Offline

Reserve Team

Can't go wrong with a loan although like 14 said he will be gone come next season.
28th December 2009 12:59 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

craziness bringing a player on loan with the condition that if he is fit he must play,..it was clear from harewoods first start that he was way off the pace, and young ranger who had done really well was not getting a look in with harewood having to start everytime, he must have been sitting on the bench thinking `harewood is fuckin shyte yet is being picked ahead of me!!!!`,..

I know the clubs who loan these players don`t want their player stuck on the bench for the whole loan term, but it does tie the managers hands a bit,..hughton must have heard the fans jeers towards harewood when he was fucking everything up, but had to play him regardless Rolleyes
28th December 2009 02:37 PM
furrygiblets Offline

Reserve Team

I want Ranger to play as much as the next guy but Hughton is thick as fuck
28th December 2009 02:43 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

hes a championship player at best and we are the best team and set up in this league

who wouldnt want to be here
28th December 2009 02:48 PM

Thread Closed