mondays match

Thread Closed 
mondays match

geordiie4liife Offline

Youth Team
mondays match

i think we might just pull it off, but i've gotta feeling we are going to throw in another shit performance
27th December 2009 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user
Brassneck

Unregistered

mondays match

it will be a stroll in the park mate,..derby are no threat really and will crumble with the noise of another 45k plus crowd.

it`s obvious watching yesterdays match again that the team was trying to defeat sheff wed with limited exertion, this ploy probably came from hughton who would want no stupid injuries with having a game two days later,..don`t know what the situation is with harewood, but he shud be on the bench and ameobi and carrol should start, also pancrate on the right wing, and play with some width, it all seemed too narrow yesterday
27th December 2009 12:54 PM
geordiie4liife Offline

Youth Team
mondays match

i do certainley hope. no nonesence from the defence. colo and jose were for to cocky in my opinion
27th December 2009 12:56 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
mondays match

with jonas on the left and pancrate on the right the two big lads up front fooking hell man that should be enuff to see to any ccc side.

he could also put lover lover in just behind the fron two and we would stroll it.. about time we started attacking teams more and with the above formation we would kill teams off.

ok a bit gungho but hey why not? specially @ home
27th December 2009 01:00 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

mondays match

i can`t recall once when either guthrie on the right or guti on the left actually got to the by-line and got a cross in,..tell them to get some fuckin chalk on their boots, guthrie was drifting into the insdie right position, as was pancrate when he came on, use wingers and encourage them to take the RB/LB on and skin the coonts
27th December 2009 01:06 PM
geordiie4liife Offline

Youth Team
mondays match

i fucking told the lot of yus Bang Head
29th December 2009 12:27 PM

Thread Closed