Chelsea's female doctor Eva Carneiro

Thread Closed 

The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Blimey, she'd get me up and running bless her. Bit different to that big fat bald bloke we've got.

[Image: tumblr_lvfdavtWv51r3konro1_500.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 24th April 2012 07:37 PM by The_Flaming_Lip.)
24th April 2012 07:30 PM
Find all posts by this user
mcshaniac09 Offline

Youth Team
RE: Chelsea's female physio Pamela Jordan

Thats Eva carneiro
24th April 2012 07:34 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(24th April 2012 07:34 PM)mcshaniac09 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Thats Eva carneiro

pesky Google. well whoever the bint is she's a cheeky number.
24th April 2012 07:35 PM
mcshaniac09 Offline

Youth Team

Only know because I heard people talking about her on the radio this avo! andi would have serious groin problems.
24th April 2012 07:36 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(24th April 2012 07:36 PM)mcshaniac09 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Only know because I heard people talking about her on the radio this avo! andi would have serious groin problems.

I'd love to walk up to her and say "there's a stiffness in my groin area"
24th April 2012 07:38 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Chelsea's female doctor Eva Carneiro

"Get me fit Doc, Ive got a semi on!"
24th April 2012 07:40 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(24th April 2012 07:40 PM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links."Get me fit Doc, Ive got a semi on!"

Big Grin
24th April 2012 07:41 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Big Grin
24th April 2012 07:42 PM
mcshaniac09 Offline

Youth Team

Big GrinBig Grin
24th April 2012 07:43 PM
omenator Offline

Owner

She's the doctor for a team Terry and Cole play in

feel sorry for the poor lass
24th April 2012 10:40 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(24th April 2012 10:40 PM)omenator Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.She's the doctor for a team Terry and Cole play in

feel sorry for the poor lass

feel sorry for her bloke every time she goes off to work
24th April 2012 10:43 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

have to be quick coz im under cover in the ukraine sorting out the yulia tymoshenco situation,1 of me contacts in liverpool sent is this pic and reckons eva loves sniffing poppers and bucks back when gettin humped
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(This post was last modified: 29th April 2012 02:30 PM by wibble999.)
29th April 2012 02:29 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman

Fibber
29th April 2012 03:07 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

(29th April 2012 03:07 PM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Fibber

aye a did stretch the truth a bit- i got it off twitter,but the bloke who posted it is one of me contacts in liverpool
29th April 2012 03:11 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

That adds a touch of realism.
29th April 2012 03:14 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

You missed the SUR off the front. Dodgy
29th April 2012 03:27 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

(29th April 2012 03:27 PM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You missed the SUR off the front. Dodgy

i dont have that title yet but the list is being drawn up now and ive heard im in with a shout for 2013
29th April 2012 03:36 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

(29th April 2012 03:14 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.That adds a touch of realism.

How was Vegas?
29th April 2012 04:20 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

(29th April 2012 04:20 PM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th April 2012 03:14 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.That adds a touch of realism.

How was Vegas?

wrong board pet
29th April 2012 04:24 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

(24th April 2012 07:38 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(24th April 2012 07:36 PM)mcshaniac09 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Only know because I heard people talking about her on the radio this avo! andi would have serious groin problems.

When I was in the Air Force, managed to hook up with this one gal--apparently wasn't the toughest thing to do because eventually word came to me that anyone who'd hooked up with her had to go to "station 12." Station 12 was a particular room at the health clinic where you'd get checked out for std's. So I make my appointment.
When I get there this male nurse tells me to strip down, put on gown, etc. In order to get a sample to test for vd a nurse would have put this apparatus down your pecker and scrape some cells from inside.

Anyhow, male nurse leaves. I strip, etc. Sitting on the table waiting for the test, in walks this really HOT nurse. Hmmm.. no way. Yes way. She sits on a short stool in front of me, opens my legs, grabs my penis, and looks up at me....Crap..."don't get hard...don't get hard...crap...oh no! What was Lou Gerigs' batting average? How many homeruns did Babe Ruth hit..Too late..Erection coming.

I think she was a bit sadistic as she says to me, while still holding pecker, "you know, that will just make this hurt more!" As she plunged the apparatus into the urethra! Surreal man. Surreal.
29th April 2012 04:28 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

(29th April 2012 04:28 PM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(24th April 2012 07:38 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

When I was in the Air Force, managed to hook up with this one gal--apparently wasn't the toughest thing to do because eventually word came to me that anyone who'd hooked up with her had to go to "station 12." Station 12 was a particular room at the health clinic where you'd get checked out for std's. So I make my appointment.
When I get there this male nurse tells me to strip down, put on gown, etc. In order to get a sample to test for vd a nurse would have put this apparatus down your pecker and scrape some cells from inside.

Anyhow, male nurse leaves. I strip, etc. Sitting on the table waiting for the test, in walks this really HOT nurse. Hmmm.. no way. Yes way. She sits on a short stool in front of me, opens my legs, grabs my penis, and looks up at me....Crap..."don't get hard...don't get hard...crap...oh no! What was Lou Gerigs' batting average? How many homeruns did Babe Ruth hit..Too late..Erection coming.

I think she was a bit sadistic as she says to me, while still holding pecker, "you know, that will just make this hurt more!" As she plunged the apparatus into the urethra! Surreal man. Surreal.

wrong board again love
29th April 2012 04:29 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

(29th April 2012 04:24 PM)wibble999 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th April 2012 04:20 PM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

How was Vegas?

wrong board pet

Really? on a thread with pretty girls, and nothing about football you're going to pull out "wrong board pet?" I think I'll just assume you're having a bad day and are feeling a bit bitchy.
(29th April 2012 04:29 PM)wibble999 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th April 2012 04:28 PM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

wrong board again love

Perfect comment. Hot trainer...other comment was telling her about soreness in groin..my story had to do with hot chick and groin area. Seemed to flow. You're being petty today.
(This post was last modified: 29th April 2012 04:32 PM by ColoradoMagpie.)
29th April 2012 04:30 PM
wibble999 Offline

Reserve Team

(29th April 2012 04:30 PM)ColoradoMagpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th April 2012 04:24 PM)wibble999 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

How was Vegas?

wrong board pet

Really? on a thread with pretty girls, and nothing about football you're going to pull out "wrong board pet?" I think I'll just assume you're having a bad day and are feeling a bit bitchy.

never assume anything- a valuable lesson you need to learn,but a discussion for another board i think chuck
29th April 2012 04:33 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

How was Vegas?

Absolutely surreal. Dodgy immigrants on the Strip brazenly handing out cards for hookers, i.d needed for Venegoorlet (jnr) to buy booze (she's 21 and carried her driving license), but she'd have no problem going to a shop to fire hundreds of Kalashnikov rounds at targets!
It's also cool to say 'wankers' in female company and not get a dirty look. Haven't seen so much cleavage since Jordan's last wedding bash.
29th April 2012 04:42 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Cleavage you say? I've always been a big fan of cleavage.

So, the real big question is . . . . . . . . . were you still the most interestingly dressed person? Or was there anyone there that outshone you?
29th April 2012 05:01 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(29th April 2012 05:01 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Cleavage you say? I've always been a big fan of cleavage.

So, the real big question is . . . . . . . . . were you still the most interestingly dressed person? Or was there anyone there that outshone you?

I blended in nicely Smile
29th April 2012 05:03 PM
ColoradoMagpie Offline

Reserve Team

(29th April 2012 05:03 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th April 2012 05:01 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Cleavage you say? I've always been a big fan of cleavage.

I blended in nicely Smile

Yes, I'm sure people are home right now discussing your man cleavage.
29th April 2012 08:56 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

This threads gone right down the shitter: Fit bird to Ven's arse crack in 27 posts.
29th April 2012 09:08 PM
richyNUFC Offline

First Team Regular

hehe, explains why Drogba is always falling over...

[Image: 3934564_700b.jpg]
30th April 2012 12:02 PM

Thread Closed