Has Harewood gone yet.?

Thread Closed 
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Has Harewood gone yet.?

This is his last game for us and tbh he prob knew he was going back to villa did fuck all through it..

Just wondering have they extended his stay or say thanks but no thanks taxi to villa...
26th December 2009 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Has Harewood gone yet.?

is he still available for monday?
26th December 2009 07:57 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Has Harewood gone yet.?

no i think his last game was today and the loan finished.
26th December 2009 07:58 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Has Harewood gone yet.?

just when he went off he never gave it the clapping all round to the crowd. got me wondrin if he knew it wasnt his last game.

either that or he is a miserable twat as he only clapped a couple of times when he went off.
26th December 2009 08:00 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Has Harewood gone yet.?

prob the latter m8 lol
26th December 2009 08:01 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Just packed the coooooonts bag

he's away
26th December 2009 09:10 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Has Harewood gone yet.?

jack Wrote:just when he went off he never gave it the clapping all round to the crowd. got me wondrin if he knew it wasnt his last game.

yeah i noticed that,..but i suppose its hardly worth it as he knows all the fans hate him and would probably respond by flicking the V`s or making `wanker` gestures at him.

thanks for the goals harecunt,..byeeeeeee
26th December 2009 09:14 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

third top scorer and you's cunts want shot just cos you can't admit you might have been wrong about him
26th December 2009 09:16 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Has Harewood gone yet.?

McCreery Wrote:third top scorer and you's cunts want shot just cos you can't admit you might have been wrong about him

mate, he did fuck all today like,..had he of made an effort i would have thought different cos i praised him last week for his goal,
26th December 2009 09:19 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

so forget about the 5 goals he's scored then?

so easy to say he did fuck all.........I reckon the shit has stuck on here so it doesn't really matter what I say but I said months ago that he is a better striker than Carroll and I think he's proved me right

I reckon we'll miss Harewood more than some might think
26th December 2009 09:23 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Has Harewood gone yet.?

McCreery Wrote:so forget about the 5 goals he's scored then?

so easy to say he did fuck all.........I reckon the shit has stuck on here so it doesn't really matter what I say but I said months ago that he is a better striker than Carroll and I think he's proved me right

I reckon we'll miss Harewood more than some might think

carroll did more in his first 30 seconds on the pitch than harecunt did in his whole game,..he had such an ineffective game it was frightening, although shola wasn`t much better but at least he scored so can be forgiven for being a lazy cunt
26th December 2009 09:26 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

pancrate did more in the Watford game than half the fuckers did the whole game....so what?

footballs like that.....how many goals has Carroll scored this season and how many goals has Harewood?

simple as that really

Oh....and I don't think Harewood is going to get locked up any time soon
26th December 2009 09:29 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Harewood has scored important goals for us but now atleast, they'll be something different in terms of way we build up attacks. With SA and MH we just lump the ball up and it comes straight back. With AC we'll have someone who is alot better at winning the headers for the likes of shola or lova to get to the end of. Would like to see lovencunt behind the strikers as he could use his pace to get behind the defence with ACs flick ons

MH can't be faulted in my opinion, was never 100% fit and scored 5 goals, useful goals but won't be missed
26th December 2009 09:32 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Has Harewood gone yet.?

how many games has carrol played FFS???,..on the bench today,..suspended last week, dropped the week before,..injured before that, give the lad a chance man fuckin hell,..look at how many chances martins used to miss before he finally put one away,..think of that and then try and recall how many clear cut chances carroll has squandered, hardly any, in fact none that i can think of
26th December 2009 09:33 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Nothing has been confirmed yet, has it? They may well agree a new loan deal yet.
26th December 2009 09:34 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Harewood - 5 goals in 8 games and 6 sub appearances

Carroll - 4 goals in 14 games and 2 sub appearances

next question clever shite?
26th December 2009 09:39 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Brassneck Wrote:how many games has carrol played FFS???,..on the bench today,..suspended last week, dropped the week before,..injured before that, give the lad a chance man fuckin hell,..look at how many chances martins used to miss before he finally put one away,..think of that and then try and recall how many clear cut chances carroll has squandered, hardly any, in fact none that i can think of

I can't remember which game it was but you are obviously forgetting about one of the worse misses I have ever seen in my life....at any level.....just take the blinkers off man
26th December 2009 09:42 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Has Harewood gone yet.?

McCreery Wrote:Harewood - 5 goals in 8 games and 6 sub appearances

Carroll - 4 goals in 14 games and 2 sub appearances

next question clever shite?

hehe, your the fuckin clever shite for googling the cunt, all of harewoods goals have been tap-ins which the young lad could have put away if he had been on the pitch, carroll offers so much more in his overall performance,..both in defence and in attack, the goals will come with a few more games under his belt
26th December 2009 09:43 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular
Has Harewood gone yet.?

He's had 14 games...face it brassy your prediction of him being the next torres was err aload of shite
26th December 2009 09:44 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Has Harewood gone yet.?

McCreery Wrote:I can't remember which game it was but you are obviously forgetting about one of the worse misses I have ever seen in my life....at any level.....just take the blinkers off man

yeah but i didn`t count that one because later in the same match he scored one of the best goals ever seen from anyone in a black and white shirt, ....ever..!!!,.with that left foot volley
26th December 2009 09:45 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

for fucks sake....sorry for using the official site as a reference to prove daft cunts like you wrong

you also need to be in the right place at the right time to score those tap ins....nothing at all to stop Carroll being in those positions

just give the poor fucker some credit instead of crucifying him for no reason at all
26th December 2009 09:46 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Geordie_leg Wrote:He's had 14 games...face it brassy your prediction of him being the next torres was err aload of shite

You never said that Brassneck, did you?
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Brassneck Wrote:yeah but i didn`t count that one because later in the same match he scored one of the best goals ever seen from anyone in a black and white shirt, ....ever..!!!,.with that left foot volley

OK calm down it was a decent goal...nothing more
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Chris_NUFC Wrote:You never said that Brassneck, did you?

He really did chris
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

hehe....I forgot about him saying that

Jonas was the new Ronaldo was another one of his anarl......I don't know why I bother replying to the useless cunt really
26th December 2009 09:48 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
Has Harewood gone yet.?

Well that's right up there with NUFC09 on the ic newcastle forum saying Jonas is better than Ginola.
26th December 2009 09:49 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

he knows his stuff
26th December 2009 09:49 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Has Harewood gone yet.?

McCreery Wrote:for fucks sake....sorry for using the official site as a reference to prove daft cunts like you wrong

no thats ok,...like i said harewood offers very little to the team other than a handful of flukey goals, which is the reason i would imagine he will be returned to villa, his goals have been useful, but its for the best that he leaves now
26th December 2009 09:51 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Has Harewood gone yet.?

righto then
26th December 2009 09:52 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Has Harewood gone yet.?

Chris_NUFC Wrote:Well that's right up there with NUFC09 on the ic newcastle forum saying Jonas is better than Ginola.

oh dear,.. i said that as well
26th December 2009 09:52 PM

Thread Closed