Sorry like but that was a

Thread Closed 

rotti Offline

First Team Regular

DISGRACE Try and defend that result what a fucking disgrace. we are top they are near the bottom yet they fucking murdered us.

Good job our keeper is decent or we would have been thumped. I hope Hughton doesnt try and sugar-coat that display maybe the fucker should have made them train on xmas day if thats the shift they put in.

Yes we are top fucking YADA YADA YADA but you cant sugar-coat how fucking shite they played today.
26th December 2009 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

it was awful like, far too much hoofing the ball up the field for shola to lose.
26th December 2009 02:46 PM
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

rotti I agree mate, that was pretty piss poor. Dreadful start, murdered us first 15 mins. Turned it around and comfortable for a time. 2nd half just tried to sit back and hang on until the envitable happened. They won so many headers in our box and we hardly test their Keeper at all. Not good at a team that`s lost it`s last 5.
26th December 2009 02:48 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

How many times has Hughton done that m8 this season when we have gone infront and he just sits back and invites teams onto us which has ended up costing us.

Im telling you now if we dont bring in bodies in january i can see us seeing a lot more games like that.

I hope we bring in Boyd even if its just a loan deal just to shake the strikers up. Ameobi cant be faulted 7in7 says enough for him but the others are simply not scoring enough goals.

Nicky Butt i wish he'd just fuck right off the jinxy bastard. Everytime he plays we play shite.
26th December 2009 02:52 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Being brutally honest, and people can have a go at me, i do not give a fuck, we are shit.

The fact that we are 10 points ahead shows how shit this division is.Next season will be embarrassing, imho.
26th December 2009 02:53 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Chris if anyone has a go at you m8 they can have a go at me because i cant believe this set of players are 10 points clear in the table.

We will get royally screwed next season with this team and as much as id love to see us promoted i dont want us to be embarrassed nearly every week.
26th December 2009 02:56 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

dreadful but even the great teams have bad days

some people need to realise that it cant all be great all the time
26th December 2009 02:56 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

How many times have we been great this season viana really how many times. Ipswich away for me is a certainty but i really cant think of a time we have murdered anyone.
26th December 2009 02:59 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter

agree i even walked out my local 5mins to go it proves shola and harewood carnt play together and we resorted to long balls towards them ffs what did guti do i know its stats but we havnt won a game on boxing day for ages.,

I think after 2-1 complacency set in.,

Another reason to get a real manager in to sink into the team

dont sit back and thinks its going to be easy.,

Hooo harrr im in the car misses driving to ashshiton
26th December 2009 03:00 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

for me weve played many teams off the park
were 10 points clear at the top

how many teams have chelsea man utd, man citeh, liverpool arsenal murdered this season?
26th December 2009 03:01 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

I just cant understand Hughton sometimes how long did it take him to realise that selection wasnt working.

Yes we are top we didnt get beat but it felt like a defeat because a team that is 31 points behind us should have beat us today and we didnt look like a team that is top of the table.

I bet those scummy mackems are hoping we get promoted because they know they will batter us.

Sorry like but we cant slag anyone off like the smoggies when we play like they do sometimes. i thought this game was a certain 3 points against a team that has lost its last 5 games.
26th December 2009 03:04 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

Who have we played off the park like and i mean like we did away to Ipswich. We aint in the premier league m8 we are in a pretty shit league so id fully expect these players to be where they are top of the table.
26th December 2009 03:06 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

but as much as i dont want hughton in charge i wont slate him for team selection after 1 draw. or 2 draws etc. if we lose 5 on the trot and he is consistently picking the wrong, i think its time to have a dig at him. but were on a 9 10 game unbeaten run. top of the league.

hughton cant be faulted. he isnt my choice as manager. but i wont slate him over that today.
26th December 2009 03:08 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

It was depressing watching it, the only top class thing about the whole club is the support.
26th December 2009 03:10 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

great post Chris_NUFC
26th December 2009 03:12 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

So who's fault is it then if its not the managers. He picks the team and the tactics so if he is given praise when things go well surely he deserves some crap if things dont go well.

Viana if you want to see us playing in the premier league and not getting embarrassed every week you wont be happy with that result today.

Every man and his dog knows Butt is too slow yet he gets picked and by all accounts he had another shocker today so how is he getting selected over other players.

I give Hughton credit when its due but he wont get any credit today as for me he picked the wrong players and left it far too late again to bring players on.
26th December 2009 03:13 PM
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team

Chris_NUFC Wrote:Being brutally honest, and people can have a go at me, i do not give a fuck, we are shit.

The fact that we are 10 points ahead shows how shit this division is.Next season will be embarrassing, imho.

I dont think that too many people will disagree with you mate.

I've never been as "apethetic" about Newcastle being top of the league as I am now.
We all know that the club will not progess until the FCB sells up, lets hope that he realises this as well.
26th December 2009 03:16 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

rotti Wrote:I just cant understand Hughton sometimes how long did it take him to realise that selection wasnt working.

Yes we are top we didnt get beat but it felt like a defeat because a team that is 31 points behind us should have beat us today and we didnt look like a team that is top of the table.

I bet those scummy mackems are hoping we get promoted because they know they will batter us.

Sorry like but we cant slag anyone off like the smoggies when we play like they do sometimes. i thought this game was a certain 3 points against a team that has lost its last 5 games.

its the same selection that has won numerous games this season except butt for smith????????????fucking derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
26th December 2009 03:17 PM
rotti Offline

First Team Regular

And yet he still picks him.
26th December 2009 03:21 PM

Thread Closed