Strachan OUT Sparky IN!

Aye read thatBig Grin
Going to have some fun at work tomorrowStir
20th December 2009 03:40 PM
Find all posts by this user
Jason Mackemtears

Unregistered

Strachan OUT Sparky IN!

Hope that utter Bellend Slaven is crying!
20th December 2009 03:44 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

Strachan OUT Sparky IN!

strachan out,.haha, give him a fuckin chance, like sparky will take them to the promised land, bugger me, he is fuckin useless
20th December 2009 03:46 PM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
Strachan OUT Sparky IN!

He he he the legends will be funny the morn ..

we got 49points we are safe wont get relegated now....Wink
20th December 2009 03:46 PM
Miklos_Dora Offline

Youth Team
Strachan OUT Sparky IN!

I think it's odd that the 'best chairman in the world' axed Southgate when they weren't even doing that bad.
20th December 2009 05:04 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Strachan OUT Sparky IN!

Miklos_Dora Wrote:I think it's odd that the 'best chairman in the world' axed Southgate when they weren't even doing that bad.

NUFC have been ridiculed and derided for years for both the fans and the chairman being keen to sack managers. Personally I have no problem sacking a manager if they fail to deliver - this constant harking back to Ferguson is so much smoke and mirrors.
And where so called "experts" get off citing Wenger at Arsenal as an example is utter bollocks - he won the fucking double in his first full season! Of course he would be given plenty of time. But I bet if he keeps failing to deliver he'll get the sack!

Now we've witnessed some hilariously mistimed or simply misjudged sackings this season - Peterboro, Man City, etc etc.

Southgate at Boro is frankly the biggest mistake I've seen since Shepherd fucked up over Robson.

But where is the criticism of Steve Gibson. Where is the wonderful Lousie Taylor? Imagine if Newcastle had sacked a man after winning 3-0 and then watching his replacement drag them from 5th to bottom half of the table.

Gibson must be on crack if he thought Strachan was suddenly going to turn that squad into promotion favourites and the longer Strachan fucks it up the more Southgate's stock will rise as it becomes obvious he wasn't doing such a bad job after all.

Glad Ashley stuck with Hughton now Big Grin
20th December 2009 05:23 PM

Thread Closed