Lucky to be alive

Lucky to be alive

lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
Lucky to be alive

Valencia should be banned for that assault on Anita.
26th December 2012 05:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Lucky to be alive

what i want to know is why van rapists palm to the face of collo hasnt been mentioned ?
26th December 2012 05:19 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

Anita i heard broke his leg
26th December 2012 05:21 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Yeah that took Colo out of the game for their third goal. It won't be mentioned though. The media will bleat on about our 2nd allowed disallowed goal and Coloccini's 'handball' that wasn't (and rightly wasn't given despite the commentators saying it had to be given because his arms were up) for half an hour and call us brave. The rest of the incidents will be conveniently swept under the carpet.

(26th December 2012 05:21 PM)Figs Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Anita i heard broke his leg

Shit! Another in-form player out injured. Hopefully it won't be ligament damage which take a lot longer to recover from than a fracture.
(This post was last modified: 26th December 2012 05:23 PM by lipsquid.)
26th December 2012 05:21 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Valencia shouldnt have been on the pitch he blatantly pulled Santon back when he was on a yellow
26th December 2012 06:29 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Funny the BBC haven't even mentioned Anita's injury.

Bet they make a meal of our second goal and Colo's handball on MotD.

Biased twats!
26th December 2012 06:33 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Manchester United generate money. The football industry are in awe of them as a result. If it was just about football then Chelsea ought to be featured more prominently - what did Man U win last season?

Hey ho, its all about the money.
26th December 2012 06:37 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

Well according to Pardew on skysports news he said when asked about Anita he said we dont know but he wont feature on sat or wed.?

So it may not be as bad as 1st thought..
26th December 2012 06:51 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

I'd imagine most people will agree when I say he's been our best player for the last month or so. He'll Ba a big miss. More so than Tiote.
26th December 2012 06:56 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Oh and when my stream went down I ended up switching to another and the commentators were going on about how disgraceful Carver and Stone were for having a go at the 4th official after Valencia's horror tackle. How they shouldn't be allowed to do that, how disgusting it is when the officials are trying to officiate.

Bet they didn't mention Ferguson constantly shouting down the linesman's and fourth official's ears all match.
26th December 2012 07:19 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

Are people really surprised ? This has gone on for years, this is why that horrible cunt ferguson continually whines on, the more he does it the more the refs take notice, and yet we still moan every time it happens. Ferguson is a first class CUNT, always has been, always will be and yet people still get surprised that it happens in manure games. Wake up and smell the fucking coffee or go back to cloud cuckoo land where everything's a level playing field.
26th December 2012 07:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

I remember seeing some programme or clip or whatever you call an 'article' in magazine shows. Might have been footy focus when I still watched it. Anyway it was about referees and one of them said that Ferguson would come up at half time and say things like "are you going to let him get away with that all match?" and walk off. The referee would then start to watch out for things thinking he was missing something significant.

Maybe they ought to ban managers and coaches from addressing the officials during the game, including during the interval.

When I played rugby the referee was addressed as "sir" and dissent was dealt with severely. I've seen refs send spectators away for giving him grief over a decision.

What's the betting Carver and Stone end up with touchline bans and that fucker just gets a ticking off?
26th December 2012 10:07 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Not a single fucking mention on MotD. BBC sport are a bunch of arseholes. This was a major talking point as Valencia could well have ended Anita's career. Hideous tackle and had it been the other way around I can't help thinking it would have been talked about extensively. Yet MotD didn't even show it.

We should make a class action law suit against our TV licence fees.
27th December 2012 01:26 AM
Stockport Mag Offline

Youth Team

Dont no why anyone is suprised at our lack of backing from bbc, there that shit scared of upsetting that scottish cunt again that anything bad against man scum is just brushed under the carpet and forgotten but like you all said if it was anita doing the challenge it would be all over the back pages tomorrow
27th December 2012 04:14 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

First game I have missed in many years as I was away for xmas. So I downloaded Mark Chapman's bbc podcast and its all ManU and ManC, hardly a word.

Then I tune into two aussie TV news and all they both showed was the winning goal.

Sometimes I really don't believe it.

Thankfully its replayed in the morning on Foxtel..
27th December 2012 08:23 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Motd didn't show the Anita injury????

Fuck that's awful. The Fergie crack was a disgrace too
27th December 2012 08:24 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

And yet Van Persie gets a ball kicked at his head and the media go on about it like someone should be releasing a charity single for the poor traumatised player and manager.

I can't wait till he fucks off upstairs or whatever. See how that club fares when the protection they get from the FA and the media fucks off upstairs with him. I suspect not very well.
27th December 2012 09:09 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(27th December 2012 01:26 AM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Not a single fucking mention on MotD. BBC sport are a bunch of arseholes. This was a major talking point as Valencia could well have ended Anita's career. Hideous tackle and had it been the other way around I can't help thinking it would have been talked about extensively. Yet MotD didn't even show it.

We should make a class action law suit against our TV licence fees.

Yet remember how hilarious they thought it was when Barton was being hoofed all over the place at wolves?? To his shame, even Shearer thought it was funny.

Why are the bbc so terrified of taggart? It isn't as if he appears on there. Spineless cunts.
27th December 2012 11:21 AM