Unofficial Match Thread

Unofficial Match Thread

King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Unofficial Match Thread

We are too good to go down - FACT - confirmed.
12th January 2013 04:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(12th January 2013 04:57 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.21 points though, nowt to worry about......so I'll stop blubbing.

that's the spirit lad
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(12th January 2013 04:57 PM)Stoner Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 04:50 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.4th bottom now?

15th

No Southampton won so we drop to 16th.
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

No closer to the relegation zone though.
12th January 2013 05:01 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(12th January 2013 04:59 PM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We are too good to go down - FACT - confirmed.

Mac said we wouldn't get relegated, which pretty much makes us safe already.
12th January 2013 05:01 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

lump to an isolated cisse is our tactic.
12th January 2013 05:02 PM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(12th January 2013 04:55 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.and made Norwich look very ordinary

They are very ordinary. It's not like we made a good team look ordinary, this is fucking Norwich for gods sake.

Todays performance was shite. Attack wise we were fucking diabolical. A post and a fluffed header at the end and it could have all been different. Fortunately it wasn't.

But fuck me as long as we made a team, who hadnt won in 4 games and hadn't kept a clean sheet at home, look ordinary then thats ok. We are safe. All is well.

In all fairness though I would have taken a draw before the game.
12th January 2013 05:43 PM
hpoolmag Offline

Youth Team

(12th January 2013 05:02 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.lump to an isolated cisse is our tactic.

exactly, you would have thought after the 3rd 4th or 10th time this failed and the norwich defenders dealt with it, they might have tried something else
12th January 2013 05:53 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I think we should all applaud Pardew for his outstanding parting, it was looking fucking Ace.
12th January 2013 05:56 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

(12th January 2013 04:59 PM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We are too good to go down - FACT - confirmed.

I pray and hope you don't have to eat the words Al. :/
12th January 2013 06:25 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

I've watched a five day test match with more action than that game. Utter bollocks.
12th January 2013 06:35 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

(12th January 2013 06:25 PM)Texasmag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I pray and hope you don't have to eat the words Al. :/

I wish there was a smiley for tongue in cheek.
12th January 2013 06:41 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

It's just so poor at the minute, only positives from today for me were krul, colo and anita, the rest were average or poor.

Gutierrez, what has happened to him? He did not look like a footballer today, if he didn't give the ball to a norwich player or kick it out of play i was surprised.

Obertan just isn't a footballer full stop.

It is hopeless, i don't care if people want to call me negative etc, i simply can't be positive about this set up at the minute, it really is desperate to watch, there will probably be better football at my sunday morning team tomorrow than there was from us (and norwich) today. Difference is we pay to play!
(This post was last modified: 12th January 2013 08:44 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
12th January 2013 08:42 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

(12th January 2013 08:42 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's just so poor at the minute, only positives from today for me were krul, colo and anita, the rest were average or poor.

Gutierrez, what has happened to him? He did not look like a footballer today, if he didn't give the ball to a norwich player or kick it out of play i was surprised.

It is hopeless, i don't care if people want to call me negative etc, i simply can't be positive about this set up at the minute, it really is desperate to watch, there will probably be better football at my sunday morning team tomorrow than there was from us (and norwich) today. Difference is we pay to play!

Jonas is probably back too early - same with Cabaye.

I think we will survive, but with egg on our chin.
12th January 2013 09:09 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(12th January 2013 09:09 PM)LALASAM Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 08:42 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's just so poor at the minute, only positives from today for me were krul, colo and anita, the rest were average or poor.

Jonas is probably back too early - same with Cabaye.

I think we will survive, but with egg on our chin.

Both could hardly find a black and white shirt, sorry being back early doesn't mean you can't pass the ball, it's piss poor in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 12th January 2013 09:29 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
12th January 2013 09:27 PM
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

Not sure what has happened with Jonas this year. His confidence seems shot to pieces. Same goes for Tiote.
12th January 2013 09:30 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

System does not work with our current crop.
i am hopeful that with Cabaye now being back things will improve.
Jonas was fucking shocking and Marveaux is wasted in the middle, he needs the space out wide that Jonas was wasting today to be more effective.

The 4-2-3-1 has the potential to work but you need the two wide players (who will be marveaux and ben arfa eventually) to want to attack the defence and get plenty of balls in, something both Jonas and Obertan seem incapable of!
I'm hopeful that we get Remy as from what ive heard about him he has pace, strength and has a few tricks which is the perfect mix (IMO) for someone to play behind Cisse.

I think Cabaye is wasted playing that far up the pitch, i feel you'd get more from him giving him more of the pitch ahead of him to pick out passes etc..

my ideal team for the next game will be:

---------------------------Krul----------------------------------

--Debuchey-------Colo-------Taylor(if back)------Santon--

-----------------Cabaye----------Anita---------------------

-----Obertan-----------Remy-------------Marveaux-------

-------------------------Cisse-----------------------------

Obertan is purely in the team because atleast he does offer pace which gives Reading atleast something to think about. the way Jonas is playing at the moment the only tactical planning they'll need for him is "stand in front of him, he wont go around you and he wont pass it (to his own team)"

Sorry if im just stating the bleeding obvious there but didnt get to have my usual post match team chat with my dad.
12th January 2013 10:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

I would play my brother's dog in front of Obertan.

The dog also has a leg missing.
12th January 2013 10:25 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 10:25 PM)LALASAM Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I would play my brother's dog in front of Obertan.

The dog also has a leg missing.

It's behind him that we need the extra support.
12th January 2013 10:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

...he has a rear leg missing...
12th January 2013 11:47 PM