In your ashley paradise...

carters Offline

Reserve Team

to everybody on here who is now binning their sports direct mugs, in the words of johnny Rotten......... ever get the feeling you've been cheated ..!!
(This post was last modified: 12th January 2013 09:48 PM by carters.)
12th January 2013 09:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team
RE: In your ashley paradise...

Erm no.
12th January 2013 09:53 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Today was a good result wasn't it? That would encourage people to hang onto those mugs.
12th January 2013 09:56 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

i wouldn't say it was a good result.
12th January 2013 09:57 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 09:53 PM)Demba Ba Humbug Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Erm no.

i'm just waiting some poncy reply off the count..probably involving a dick.......!!!
12th January 2013 10:00 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(12th January 2013 10:00 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 09:53 PM)Demba Ba Humbug Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Erm no.

i'm just waiting some poncy reply off the count..probably involving a dick.......!!!

I think the 'dick' part has already been supplied.
12th January 2013 10:05 PM
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

Carters you asked a question and I answered. I am not exactly Mike Ashley's biggest fan but you only have look around the leagues to see things could be a lot worse. I bet you the Blackburn fans would quite happily swap owners if you asked them.

Also what do you actually gain out of this points scoring?
12th January 2013 10:07 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 09:56 PM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Today was a good result wasn't it? That would encourage people to hang onto those mugs.

the thing is though irish it probably was a good result, if it means us not getting relegated..the point and all that..we played wimbledon a few years back and we got a nil nil draw and it was the most important result of the season..remember watching the scores coming through on telext..thats how long ago it was....anyway ..off track here but ..St James' Park Forever
12th January 2013 10:07 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Carters.......why do you always try to prove a point to the wrong people?

What exactly do you think you are achieving?
12th January 2013 10:10 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

fuck all
12th January 2013 10:17 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 10:10 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Carters.......why do you always try to prove a point to the wrong people?

just letting it out mate....as for the wrong people ?? ..

it doesnt matter lifes too short.........isn't it ??????
too many taffs in this house !!
(This post was last modified: 12th January 2013 10:28 PM by carters.)
12th January 2013 10:27 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(12th January 2013 10:27 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 10:10 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Carters.......why do you always try to prove a point to the wrong people?

I'm the closest I've been to jacking it in a long time....if and when I decide not to renew it will be because I've made a very difficult decision based on a few factors

The one thing I won't do is point the finger at anybody who still wants to support the team

It really should be as simple as that

(This post was last modified: 12th January 2013 10:33 PM by McCreery.)
12th January 2013 10:32 PM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

You say that every week you old hussy you.

You see a new knitting machine on the interweb and think...'well i cant have that and me season ticket' so you go through the whole I might give up me season ticket.

You pastel jumper wearing fool.

Yes girlfriend, I wents there.

pssst I think Carters has had one too many babychams.
12th January 2013 10:37 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

Mac has it in a nutshell for me. Who is entitled to point the finger at anyone and accuse or praise them for being a fan? It is voluntary, a passion and vocation I grant you, but it is not for anyone to ridicule another for their level of support.

Support comes in lots of different ways.
12th January 2013 10:37 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 10:32 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 10:27 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I'm the closest I've been to jacking it in a long time....if and when I decide not to renew it will be because I've made a very difficult decision based on a few factors

The one thing I won't do is point the finger at anybody who still wants to support the team

It really should be as simple as that

"The one thing I won't do is point the finger at anybody who still wants to support the team"

i've never done that, although i had a bit at some on here when the namechange thing kicked in, out of anger and all that and obviouisly wrong but i still can't get over some newcastle fans clapping the team off last week........"sack jack"...east stand seats pre season freindly 1987 ..
12th January 2013 10:47 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

Jack who ?
12th January 2013 10:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

Charlton..

What were you doing in the seats Carters , we could only afford terraces in them days..
12th January 2013 10:51 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 10:51 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Charlton..

What were you doing in the seats Carters , we could only afford terraces in them days..

That was the only one I could think of but why have "sack jack" signs up two years after he left ?
12th January 2013 10:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 10:51 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Charlton..

red hot sunny day jinky..pre season sheff utd i think and he resigned after the match on account of the abuse he got

oh and al the best dressed lads sat in the seats !!

(12th January 2013 10:53 PM)apb34 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

That was the only one I could think of but why have "sack jack" signs up two years after he left ?

i;m shit with dates..!!
(This post was last modified: 12th January 2013 11:06 PM by carters.)
12th January 2013 11:04 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

I doubt you've been to the ground in your life.
12th January 2013 11:27 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 11:04 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

red hot sunny day jinky..pre season sheff utd i think and he resigned after the match on account of the abuse he got

oh and al the best dressed lads sat in the seats !!

(12th January 2013 10:53 PM)apb34 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

i;m shit with dates..!!

Dates make me shit !
12th January 2013 11:30 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

(12th January 2013 11:27 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I doubt you've been to the ground in your life.

"Leave the lighting of fireworks to trained professionals."
12th January 2013 11:33 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(12th January 2013 11:27 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I doubt you've been to the ground in your life.

you see ven i can't work out who's numero uno between you and the count ..capt mainwaring or sgt wilson....fighting amongst yourselves to be top dog...or maybe you're just a couple of old music hall fags ..aye thats it .. a couple of fags ....especially the count..!!
(This post was last modified: 12th January 2013 11:46 PM by carters.)
12th January 2013 11:46 PM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

I'm ashamed to say I was one of those chanting 'Sack Jack' on that day. He didn't like it and walked.

We were very, very loud.
12th January 2013 11:46 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(12th January 2013 11:30 PM)apb34 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Dates make me shit !

Big Grin
13th January 2013 12:17 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(12th January 2013 11:46 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

you see ven i can't work out who's numero uno between you and the count ..capt mainwaring or sgt wilson....fighting amongst yourselves to be top dog...or maybe you're just a couple of old music hall fags ..aye thats it .. a couple of fags ....especially the count..!!

You just sit there wallowing in self justification squire, and dream of the day when your mate...er acquaintance...er bloke you once knew...er stranger you overheard in the bogs, gets the call from mike and dekka to rip the name St.James'Park from the wall again, and you can revel in the furore that follows by proxy.
You're no more a supporter than the prawn sandwich brigade highlighted by Roy Keane, you live in a virtual world of a club that never existed, a club run on morals and parochial integrity, a Barcelona of the north east envisioned by makem supporting John Hall (in his younger days). This football club has been run by cunts for virtually every day of the 46 years i've been going to that ground, and I have no doubt that it will be run by cunts for the next 46 years, but the thing is, proper supporters see over that, we support the principle that you support the team selected for better or worse.
No harm in whining about the way it's run, for what good it will do, we all do it, but what REAL supporters never ever do, is gloat over fellow suporters in dark times.
This club has beeen owned by cunts, managed by cunts, employed cunts since my first day there, but they pale into insignificance at times by cunts who turn on their own.
Let the hatred of Ashley burn your soul if you will, but why don't you just fuck off and let supporters do what the name suggests, and support the football club, whatever its incarnation at a sponsors whim? We are all adults on here, we know modern football is rotten to the core, but what we have is the love of our club, what we do not need however, is a smug smartarse scoring cheap points. Congratulations, we're 5th bottom eventually, go and have a wank.
13th January 2013 12:27 AM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

Spot on Ven
13th January 2013 12:36 AM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Well said.
13th January 2013 12:37 AM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(13th January 2013 12:27 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 11:46 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

You just sit there wallowing in self justification squire, and dream of the day when your mate...er acquaintance...er bloke you once knew...er stranger you overheard in the bogs, gets the call from mike and dekka to rip the name St.James'Park from the wall again, and you can revel in the furore that follows by proxy.
You're no more a supporter than the prawn sandwich brigade highlighted by Roy Keane, you live in a virtual world of a club that never existed, a club run on morals and parochial integrity, a Barcelona of the north east envisioned by makem supporting John Hall (in his younger days). This football club has been run by cunts for virtually every day of the 46 years i've been going to that ground, and I have no doubt that it will be run by cunts for the next 46 years, but the thing is, proper supporters see over that, we support the principle that you support the team selected for better or worse.
No harm in whining about the way it's run, for what good it will do, we all do it, but what REAL supporters never ever do, is gloat over fellow suporters in dark times.
This club has beeen owned by cunts, managed by cunts, employed cunts since my first day there, but they pale into insignificance at times by cunts who turn on their own.
Let the hatred of Ashley burn your soul if you will, but why don't you just fuck off and let supporters do what the name suggests, and support the football club, whatever its incarnation at a sponsors whim? We are all adults on here, we know modern football is rotten to the core, but what we have is the love of our club, what we do not need however, is a smug smartarse scoring cheap points. Congratulations, we're 5th bottom eventually, go and have a wank.

no probs ven..everything you said there was spot on mate.....football like how it should be....a bit of passion...!!
13th January 2013 01:11 AM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

*applauds*
13th January 2013 01:11 AM