In your ashley paradise...

In your ashley paradise...

carters Offline

Reserve Team
RE: In your ashley paradise...

(13th January 2013 01:11 AM)apb34 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.*applauds*

cheers matey !!
13th January 2013 01:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I think that's the best post in this site's history
13th January 2013 01:25 AM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(13th January 2013 01:25 AM)amble_ball Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think that's the best post in this site's history

dont think so amble......vens posted many more better posts than that one..it was just a rant..he doesnt understand i'm on his side....i'm just reacting to the abuse i've had over the last year..!!
13th January 2013 01:35 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

(13th January 2013 01:35 AM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.....i'm just reacting to the abuse i've had over the last year..!!
oh shucks. Our very own saville victim.
13th January 2013 01:49 AM
LALASAM Offline

First Team Starter

..sackless Jacks...
13th January 2013 01:55 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(13th January 2013 12:27 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 11:46 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 11:27 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I doubt you've been to the ground in your life.

you see ven i can't work out who's numero uno between you and the count ..capt mainwaring or sgt wilson....fighting amongst yourselves to be top dog...or maybe you're just a couple of old music hall fags ..aye thats it .. a couple of fags ....especially the count..!!

You just sit there wallowing in self justification squire, and dream of the day when your mate...er acquaintance...er bloke you once knew...er stranger you overheard in the bogs, gets the call from mike and dekka to rip the name St.James'Park from the wall again, and you can revel in the furore that follows by proxy.
You're no more a supporter than the prawn sandwich brigade highlighted by Roy Keane, you live in a virtual world of a club that never existed, a club run on morals and parochial integrity, a Barcelona of the north east envisioned by makem supporting John Hall (in his younger days). This football club has been run by cunts for virtually every day of the 46 years i've been going to that ground, and I have no doubt that it will be run by cunts for the next 46 years, but the thing is, proper supporters see over that, we support the principle that you support the team selected for better or worse.
No harm in whining about the way it's run, for what good it will do, we all do it, but what REAL supporters never ever do, is gloat over fellow suporters in dark times.
This club has beeen owned by cunts, managed by cunts, employed cunts since my first day there, but they pale into insignificance at times by cunts who turn on their own.
Let the hatred of Ashley burn your soul if you will, but why don't you just fuck off and let supporters do what the name suggests, and support the football club, whatever its incarnation at a sponsors whim? We are all adults on here, we know modern football is rotten to the core, but what we have is the love of our club, what we do not need however, is a smug smartarse scoring cheap points. Congratulations, we're 5th bottom eventually, go and have a wank.

Perfect
13th January 2013 04:09 AM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

(13th January 2013 01:21 AM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th January 2013 01:11 AM)apb34 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.*applauds*

cheers matey !!

Applauding ven's post
13th January 2013 07:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

The only surprise out of all of this is that Ven didn't start going to games until his mid 20s.
13th January 2013 08:08 AM
CliveMendonca Offline

Reserve Team

Ven for Prime Minister!
13th January 2013 09:00 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

(13th January 2013 01:35 AM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(13th January 2013 01:25 AM)amble_ball Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think that's the best post in this site's history

dont think so amble......vens posted many more better posts than that one..it was just a rant..he doesnt understand i'm on his side....i'm just reacting to the abuse i've had over the last year..!!

Go and roundly fuck yourself, you sackless self pitying little cunt.

Any abuse you get is earned. It's entirely your own doing. Stop giving it the big one every time you come on here, and take a little responsibility for your part in portraying yourself as possibly the biggest fucking bell end I've ever seen on this board, and considering some of the posters we've had on here, that really is quite the accolade.

"Ven doesn't understand I'm on his side" hmmm. So you're angry, full of strange urges you can't control, and now you're pleading for understanding? Do you know what you uncomfortably remind me of? Do you spend a lot of time kneeling on mattresses? Do your neighbours kick your front door in on a regular basis?

You seem kind of mixed up about your sexuality. I think that's natural for your sort. But really, be careful when you go out and about. That kind overly sexually aggressive language will give you away.
13th January 2013 09:14 AM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

(13th January 2013 12:27 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 11:46 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(12th January 2013 11:27 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I doubt you've been to the ground in your life.

you see ven i can't work out who's numero uno between you and the count ..capt mainwaring or sgt wilson....fighting amongst yourselves to be top dog...or maybe you're just a couple of old music hall fags ..aye thats it .. a couple of fags ....especially the count..!!

You just sit there wallowing in self justification squire, and dream of the day when your mate...er acquaintance...er bloke you once knew...er stranger you overheard in the bogs, gets the call from mike and dekka to rip the name St.James'Park from the wall again, and you can revel in the furore that follows by proxy.
You're no more a supporter than the prawn sandwich brigade highlighted by Roy Keane, you live in a virtual world of a club that never existed, a club run on morals and parochial integrity, a Barcelona of the north east envisioned by makem supporting John Hall (in his younger days). This football club has been run by cunts for virtually every day of the 46 years i've been going to that ground, and I have no doubt that it will be run by cunts for the next 46 years, but the thing is, proper supporters see over that, we support the principle that you support the team selected for better or worse.
No harm in whining about the way it's run, for what good it will do, we all do it, but what REAL supporters never ever do, is gloat over fellow suporters in dark times.
This club has beeen owned by cunts, managed by cunts, employed cunts since my first day there, but they pale into insignificance at times by cunts who turn on their own.
Let the hatred of Ashley burn your soul if you will, but why don't you just fuck off and let supporters do what the name suggests, and support the football club, whatever its incarnation at a sponsors whim? We are all adults on here, we know modern football is rotten to the core, but what we have is the love of our club, what we do not need however, is a smug smartarse scoring cheap points. Congratulations, we're 5th bottom eventually, go and have a wank.

Great post.
13th January 2013 11:13 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(13th January 2013 08:08 AM)Irish Magpie Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The only surprise out of all of this is that Ven didn't start going to games until his mid 20s.

Angry

*takes quill from inkwell and dashes off angry parchment scroll to The Times*
13th January 2013 11:27 AM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

Carters - the worst sort of 'supporter' one who always looks down at others who genuinely support their club through thick & thin.

Regardless of the owners - we've had far far worse than Ashley over the years we follow our club, sometimes in spite of the owners.

You enjoy your personal wankathon, we'll enjoy what we love, following NUFC
13th January 2013 01:54 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

spot on. oh and leave me out of it.
13th January 2013 04:22 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Been spending most your lives, living in your Ashley Paradise
He sells socks at discount price, living in your Ashley paradise
13th January 2013 07:47 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

And I thought John Lennon had died.
13th January 2013 07:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

The title of the thread reminded me of the Coolio song
13th January 2013 08:12 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

(13th January 2013 08:12 PM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The title of the thread reminded me of the Coolio song

Ha ha better than I could come up with.
13th January 2013 08:16 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

These Sports Direct mugs have contributed to Mathieu Debuchy and Loic Remy

Always doing their bit the TOTT massive
13th January 2013 08:52 PM