First Team Starter
Remy Medical

Where will SSN say it is to be next?

Man Citeh with late bid?
Blackburn?
Villa?

Who gives a fuck?

It's QPR at the minute but who knows.

I'll say this if he goes there, like every other player they have signed in last year or so he is one greedy greedy cunt & not worth having.

They've spent all that money and are still shit.

As someone else said is it 1 or 2 goals this season? Hardly setting world alight.

Wonder what Cabaye, Ben Arfa & Debuchy are making of this?

Surely they would ring him to say "are you mad, QPR are crap."
14th January 2013 08:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Remy Medical

They're probably thinking we have no ambition, and where the fuck is Huddersfield
14th January 2013 08:08 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(14th January 2013 08:08 PM)The Lewis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.They're probably thinking we have no ambition, and where the fuck is Huddersfield

If he has taken £100k a week and the alternative was to match it, then I dont blame NUFC for telling him to fuck off.
14th January 2013 08:10 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Journal said he'd already come to Toon for a medical and we can be sure terms had been thraashed out, so qpr must be offering a bucketload of cash. We'll get him in the summer for 2 mil when his release clause kicks in Wink
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

Move on
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

You assume we will move on like we have a plan b, we are desperate
14th January 2013 08:11 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

Fuck him, the money grabbing cunt!

He must be fucking thick as mince to go and sign for the the team that's bottom of the league.
14th January 2013 08:12 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

It is obvious - the only thing QPR could do is offer ridiculous money to turn his head. There is no other reason why anyone would sign for that shitty club.
14th January 2013 08:13 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

Id prefer the club to say to him "sign for us tonight or we arent interested and we wont be in the summer either" and then put out a statement to that effect. all the while the club stays quiet it makes us look stupid.
14th January 2013 08:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(14th January 2013 08:14 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Id prefer the club to say to him "sign for us tonight or we arent interested and we wont be in the summer either" and then put out a statement to that effect. all the while the club stays quiet it makes us look stupid.

Yup, they need to outharry harry. Like letting it be known he'd failed his medical up here or something Smile
14th January 2013 08:16 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

Surely we're looking at multiple targets. Oh no wait.
14th January 2013 08:16 PM
mrtoon Offline

Youth Team

he could be the signing that helps qpr out of the relagation postions.and it could be at our expense.lets just hope ashley and lambinas dont get this gamble wrong
14th January 2013 08:27 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Don't worry we'll have a big parachute payment to fall back on
14th January 2013 08:28 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

Im not too bothered if we dont get Remy. as a few people of said already, if he is the type of player to go where the money is then he wont be missed!

I was looking forward to him signing as i think we need a player with his attributes but we'll sign someone else who we've not heard of and it'll turn out grand.
14th January 2013 08:32 PM
Wally McFool Offline

Reserve Team

(14th January 2013 08:10 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Journal said he'd already come to Toon for a medical and we can be sure terms had been thraashed out, so qpr must be offering a bucketload of cash. We'll get him in the summer for 2 mil when his release clause kicks in Wink

Personally, if he doesn't sign today or tomorrow, I would hope that we never consider signing him again.
If you dont want to come and play for Newcastle, thats fine but just fuck off if you think that you are going to use Newcastle as a second option to a club like QPR.

*puts the "thank Mike & Derek for getting this signing over the line" speech into cupboard*
14th January 2013 08:34 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

It's one thing selling cheap tat to the masses when no one can compete with you, it's another trying to run a football club in the money laden PL in the same way.

Ashley needs to pull his finger out of his arse and get some players signed or we will be very close to going down.

This will be damaging to the morale of some of our better players who are questioning the clubs direction.

Fuck me, why do NUFC always do this?

Fucking Droopy chops can fuck off anarl.

Bet his fucking heed is on the full wobble tomorrow as he crows about his deal he thought was dead.

He just likes the drama the dodgy dog bank account holding cunt
14th January 2013 08:35 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Should we have matched £100k a week?
14th January 2013 08:36 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

(14th January 2013 08:36 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Should we have matched £100k a week?

Not when we wouldn't give Ba 90k.
14th January 2013 08:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(14th January 2013 08:34 PM)Wally McFool Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th January 2013 08:10 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Journal said he'd already come to Toon for a medical and we can be sure terms had been thraashed out, so qpr must be offering a bucketload of cash. We'll get him in the summer for 2 mil when his release clause kicks in Wink

Personally, if he doesn't sign today or tomorrow, I would hope that we never consider signing him again.
If you dont want to come and play for Newcastle, thats fine but just fuck off if you think that you are going to use Newcastle as a second option to a club like QPR.

*puts the "thank Mike & Derek for getting this signing over the line" speech into cupboard*

*Dusts down "Derek and Lee (Charnley) tried ever so hard on this deal, we thought we had our man, but, we are were we are, and Shola is back from suspension" speech*
14th January 2013 08:38 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(14th January 2013 08:35 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's one thing selling cheap tat to the masses when no one can compete with you, it's another trying to run a football club in the money laden PL in the same way.

Ashley needs to pull his finger out of his arse and get some players signed or we will be very close to going down.

This will be damaging to the morale of some of our better players who are questioning the clubs direction.

Fuck me, why do NUFC always do this?

Fucking Droopy chops can fuck off anarl.

Bet his fucking heed is on the full wobble tomorrow as he crows about his deal he thought was dead.

He just likes the drama the dodgy dog bank account holding cunt

The club wont be held to ransom over players wages and im glad.
How pathetic would it make us look to start a wage war with QPR! the player is obviously not bothered about signing with us so fuck him and move on.
14th January 2013 08:39 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

A) Have Marseille accepted a qpr bid, or indeed has one been made?
B) Where the fuck are they getting the loot from???
14th January 2013 08:41 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

Agree Im saying we need players not Remy.

Fuck him dopey French cunt.

QPR?

Fuck me I bet he's never heard of them.

It would be like an English player about to sign for Marseille or PSG saying yep that's right Im off to Bastia for er erm the erm well money.
14th January 2013 08:42 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(14th January 2013 08:41 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.A) Have Marseille accepted a qpr bid, or indeed has one been made?

I suppose they dont need to have a deal agreed as they know how much we offered, all they have to do is offer the same.

(14th January 2013 08:42 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Agree Im saying we need players not Remy.

QPR?

It would be like an English player about to sign for Marseille or PSG saying yep that's right Im off to Bastia for er erm the erm well money.

I know where your coming from but theres two weeks left yet.
14th January 2013 08:45 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I hope he gets a geet big blister on his big toe...the fucking two timing bastard.
14th January 2013 08:50 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(14th January 2013 08:45 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th January 2013 08:41 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.A) Have Marseille accepted a qpr bid, or indeed has one been made?

I suppose they dont need to have a deal agreed as they know how much we offered, all they have to do is offer the same.

(14th January 2013 08:42 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Agree Im saying we need players not Remy.

QPR?

That's my question though, they can hardly book a medical and talk terms before an acceptable bid has been made. A bit cart before the horse.
14th January 2013 08:52 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

Not in the world of dodgy agents, French owners & Droopy
14th January 2013 08:54 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

Well a french radio station is reporting that QPR, us and a unnamed 3rd club have all had bids accepted so i guess thats that one explained.
14th January 2013 08:54 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

(14th January 2013 08:52 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th January 2013 08:45 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

QPR?

That's my question though, they can hardly book a medical and talk terms before an acceptable bid has been made. A bit cart before the horse.

It is droopy fyess tho. Not exactly renowned for abiding to the rules.
14th January 2013 08:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(14th January 2013 08:36 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Should we have matched £100k a week?

I've heard QPR are offering him £80k per week. we offered that to Ba didn't we?
14th January 2013 08:57 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

have a feeling last night this would happen
14th January 2013 08:59 PM