Remy Medical

Remy Medical

apb34 Offline

Reserve Team
RE: Remy Medical

Except that they might 'have to work around the clock' to get another striker 'over the line' in time.
14th January 2013 09:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

Smile
14th January 2013 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

I agree with that. I also dont want a cunt playing for us who is only chasing the money. Demba showed how that can turn out.

Anyway we can only wait and see what happens as nothing has been signed yet.
14th January 2013 09:53 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

No but we arent Man utd, Chelsea or City. we havent the resources to spend what they spend to win the league and thats not going to change under this ownership.
Us signing a striker that is worth 80K in wages a week just wont happen as the transfer fee involved in such a player will count us out straight away (unless its a player like Remy where a club are giving him more money than any other club would dare risk)

No point having this argument until the transfer window slams shut.
14th January 2013 09:54 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Who's arguing you flirty old mare
14th January 2013 09:57 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

alls well that ends well. Remy gets his money. We will get a player who wants to be here.
14th January 2013 09:58 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(14th January 2013 09:57 PM)Shingles Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Who's arguing you flirty old mare

Haha made me beer came out through my nose that.
14th January 2013 09:59 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

The club are far to slow at signing players, and usually never have a plan B.. so I think we're going to have to make do with what we have I reckon.

If QPR stay up, and we go down.. then 80k per week is money well spent for them.
14th January 2013 10:01 PM
Irish Magpie Offline

First Team Starter

Most players go to clubs for the money.

Do you imagine someone would join us for glory? They won't get that here.

For the love of the club or the city? These players have most likely never set foot in Newcastle and care no more for the club than any other club that's willing to pay them.

We may be a big club because we have a big ground and a good history (ancient history now) but we are not a desirable club to play for. We've had no success in these players lifetimes, we're an injury or two away from relegation. Why would some foreign player love the club? It's all about the money these days.
14th January 2013 10:01 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

The trouble with things like this when it is so public out good senior players will think "hang on they're under paying me here & taking the piss"
They aren't Toob fans after all.
14th January 2013 10:05 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Human nature.
If I were offered a job in Newcastle or London. And London was offering double. I'd be down in a flash. And so would any cunt on here.
That said. Fuck him.
Onto the next target.
14th January 2013 10:06 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Yeah onto the next errrrr target.

Errrrr......errrrr.....what's emile up to these days?
14th January 2013 10:10 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

(14th January 2013 10:10 PM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Yeah onto the next errrrr target.

Biting my lip with you KS.
Stop trolling.
14th January 2013 10:14 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(14th January 2013 10:06 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Human nature.
If I were offered a job in Newcastle or London. And London was offering double. I'd be down in a flash. And so would any cunt on here.
That said. Fuck him.
Onto the next target.

I disagree.
No matter where he plays the guy is set for life and if given the choice between playing for a team certain for relegation, in a shite stadium with no other half decent player on the squad or a team who are struggling but clearly have a decent squad which some of whom are good mates of mine (if reports are to be believed) for abit less money, i would go for option 2.
14th January 2013 10:14 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

Messi must be bored scoring al them goals week in week oot. This'll be a proper challenge for him.
14th January 2013 10:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

He he aye I'll give him that one.

(14th January 2013 10:14 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th January 2013 10:10 PM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Yeah onto the next errrrr target.

Biting my lip with you KS.
Stop trolling.

You reckon the dodgy duo have a plan b or c or d?

Away te fuck.

They'll trot out the "well we tried" shite on Feb 1.
(This post was last modified: 14th January 2013 10:20 PM by King Sentinel I.)
14th January 2013 10:18 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

(14th January 2013 10:06 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Human nature.
That said. Fuck him.
Onto the next target.

Not true - can hand on heart say if you offered me double current deal to move to that cesspit I wouldn't move. I was offered a lot more years ago and said no thanks. You'd have to quadruple my wages and give me a private helicopter to come home each night before I worked there.
14th January 2013 10:21 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

(14th January 2013 10:14 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
That said. Fuck him.
Onto the next target.

I disagree.
No matter where he plays the guy is set for life and if given the choice between playing for a team certain for relegation, in a shite stadium with no other half decent player on the squad or a team who are struggling but clearly have a decent squad which some of whom are good mates of mine (if reports are to be believed) for abit less money, i would go for option 2.

But we are bias. Of course we would say I'd rather play for Newcastle than QPR.
But if its double the money. And that's all he will see. 99.999% of footballers are the same.
They don't care about normality.
They care about relativity. The same way we do. If your bosses came into work tomorrow and said DT I'm doubling your wage you'll be delighted. But if you heard everyone else in the office got their quadrupled a part of you would be pissed off to say the least.
Nothing to do with normality.
All about relativity.

Ain't saying its right.
But that's how the world seems to work.
14th January 2013 10:22 PM
apb34 Offline

Reserve Team

(14th January 2013 10:21 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
That said. Fuck him.
Onto the next target.

Not true - can hand on heart say if you offered me double current deal to move to that cesspit I wouldn't move. I was offered a lot more years ago and said no thanks. You'd have to quadruple my wages and give me a private helicopter to come home each night before I worked there.

Think he said any cunt on here, you probably don't qualify.
14th January 2013 10:23 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

I blame Keiron Dyer.

Seriously if that cunt had been match fit enough to fit into candle faces plans they wouldn't have went for Remy. Cunt scuppers us again.
14th January 2013 10:25 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(14th January 2013 10:22 PM)viana45 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(14th January 2013 10:14 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
That said. Fuck him.
Onto the next target.

I disagree.

But we are bias. Of course we would say I'd rather play for Newcastle than QPR.
But if its double the money. And that's all he will see. 99.999% of footballers are the same.
They don't care about normality.
They care about relativity. The same way we do. If your bosses came into work tomorrow and said DT I'm doubling your wage you'll be delighted. But if you heard everyone else in the office got their quadrupled a part of you would be pissed off to say the least.
Nothing to do with normality.
All about relativity.

Ain't saying its right.
But that's how the world seems to work.

If my boss came to see me tomorrow and said "right big dave (thats how im known in the office) you've got a choice between two promotions, one where you're getting a modest pay rise but your moving to a good team with good prospects of hitting targets and its a positive career move or i can move you to a shite team, very unlikely to do anything in the business and its definately a step down from your current team but ill give you double your current wage, what do you want to do"
Id say "thanks very much but im actually on holiday atm so stop calling me at home"

I think ive made my point.
14th January 2013 10:29 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

* wonders what that was all about *
14th January 2013 10:32 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

"Big Dave"
Are you that guy that used to be in the pot noodle adverts!!
14th January 2013 10:33 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Scratches heed
14th January 2013 10:33 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(14th January 2013 10:32 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.* wonders what that was all about *

I honestly dont know.
14th January 2013 10:35 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

[Image: Pot-Noodle-Easy-Life-Why-Try-Harder.jpg]
14th January 2013 10:35 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

Cant believe you don't know who big Dave is.
Mans a legend.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(This post was last modified: 14th January 2013 10:38 PM by viana45.)
14th January 2013 10:38 PM