This is mint....

This is mint....

carters Offline

Reserve Team
This is mint....

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
21st January 2013 08:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Exiled Mag Offline

Reserve Team
RE: This is mint....

Embarrassing...
21st January 2013 08:46 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Someone needs to post that on his twat account.
21st January 2013 08:47 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 08:46 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Embarrassing...

whats embarrasing about it..??
21st January 2013 08:49 PM
Exiled Mag Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 08:47 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Someone needs to post that on his twat account.

Yup TRUE GEORDIE!!! What a fucking cock... Honestly. No wonder people fucking laugh at Newcastle fans... Have some fucking dignity man!
21st January 2013 08:52 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Nile Ranger is the epitome of what's wrong with football.

The guy might not have been the most articulate, but then Nile's hardly Shakespeare.

In truth the great bard couldn't have described Ranger any better than "a useless fucking cunt."
21st January 2013 08:53 PM
Exiled Mag Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 08:49 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st January 2013 08:46 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Embarrassing...

Exactly what I just posted...
21st January 2013 08:54 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

It's a bit long. Someone IT literate please edit down to a bite size 7 seconds please.
21st January 2013 08:55 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

There's no point in covering up EM.....we've all done things we regret when we've had a couple of ciders
21st January 2013 08:56 PM
Exiled Mag Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 08:49 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Exactly what I just posted up there...
21st January 2013 08:56 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 08:52 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st January 2013 08:47 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Someone needs to post that on his twat account.

Yup TRUE GEORDIE!!! What a fucking cock... Honestly. No wonder people fucking laugh at Newcastle fans... Have some fucking dignity man!

I see you are one of those soppy geordies who are ashamed of your accent...fucking cringe when you hear a geordie accent on the telly.... that lad on there is a true refelection of the lads' that go to matches...like it or fucking not ...!!
21st January 2013 08:57 PM
Exiled Mag Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 08:56 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There's no point in covering up EM.....we've all done things we regret when we've had a couple of ciders

He he.... Like posting twice? I only went for a piss, memory of a goldfish...
21st January 2013 08:58 PM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

(21st January 2013 08:55 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's a bit long. Someone IT literate please edit down to a bite size 7 seconds please.

Some wally who feels the need to post a video on his opinion of Nile Ranger, and his vocabulary consisted of 'forkin' and 'shet'
21st January 2013 08:59 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(21st January 2013 08:52 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I think thats beside the point. Ranger has had his say, that's the bloke's retort.

I agree with everything he says too. Well most of it, he loses his way midway through probably because he's so fucked off.

Ranger has done nothing and has only ever taken from the club.

Ranger is a waste of space and just needs sacking. Pay him off, whatever, just get rid. He'll never be anything.
21st January 2013 09:00 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(21st January 2013 08:59 PM)Geordie_leg Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st January 2013 08:55 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It's a bit long. Someone IT literate please edit down to a bite size 7 seconds please.

Some wally who feels the need to post a video on his opinion of Nile Ranger, and his vocabulary consisted of 'forkin' and 'shet'

that'll do. a nice 2 second video

"Ranger" "forkin" "shet".

Brevity is so important in the internet era. I was just saying the other day.....blah blah forkin blah
21st January 2013 09:02 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 08:54 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

you are the fucking embarrasment..what was it you said after the brighton game about us geordies not booing our team because its not what we do ? .. bollocks......just because the national media patrionise us with the geordies in t shirts in the middle of winter' crap you think we have to conform........,..patronising twat !!

(21st January 2013 09:02 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st January 2013 08:59 PM)Geordie_leg Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Brevity is so important in the internet era. I was just saying the other day.....blah blah forkin blah

no offence flamin but why dont you go and stick some more pretentious classical shite on....let me remind you..you are from the east end....
(This post was last modified: 21st January 2013 09:12 PM by carters.)
21st January 2013 09:09 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

(21st January 2013 09:09 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st January 2013 08:54 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

you are the fucking embarrasment..what was it you said after the brighton game about us geordies not booing our team because its not what we do ? .. bollocks......just because the national media patrionise us with the geordies in t shirts in the middle of winter' crap you think we have to conform........,..patronising twat !!

(21st January 2013 09:02 PM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

no offence flamin but why dont you go and stick some more pretentious classical shite on....let me remind you..you are from the east end....

Somebody's on one.
21st January 2013 09:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(21st January 2013 09:09 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

meeow
21st January 2013 09:21 PM
Exiled Mag Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 08:57 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I see you are one of those soppy geordies who are ashamed of your accent...fucking cringe when you hear a geordie accent on the telly.... that lad on there is a true refelection of the lads' that go to matches...like it or fucking not ...!!

Carters, I don't have an accent anymore... I was moved down south when my Dad left the army in 78.., But I bleed the same black and white blood that you bleed mate. I have done my time up and down the country, week in week out. I am 39, not a kid. I may not have been around to see the Fairs cup or the FA Cup in 74 but I am just as much a Newcastle fan as you and every other fucker on here. I have hitchhiked as a 16 year old from Watford Gap to get to games... I have traveled to and from on overnight coaches with a sandwich and just enough to get into the the old Gallowgate in my pocket.

I have no problem with your views, maybe I am in the minority? I am with you with your anti Ashley rants, your anti SDA rants but I am fucking sick of the way other fans perceive us and our so called big club mentality and that to me is an embarrassment. We know what we are, we are better than that.
21st January 2013 09:27 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

HEHEHE, made me smile did that.

The main sentiment of the video is that Ranger is a cunt, surely nobody can disagree with that.

He felt so strongly about Ranger's comments, that he put himself out there to be shot at.

I wouldn't have the guts to do that.

There is no better accent in the world that swearing sounds better in than Geordie.
21st January 2013 09:27 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(21st January 2013 09:27 PM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.HEHEHE, made me smile did that.

The main sentiment of the video is that Ranger is a cunt, surely nobody can disagree with that.

He felt so strongly about Ranger's comments, that he put himself out there to be shot at.

There is no better accent in the world that swearing sounds better in than Geordie.

Possibly literally Duel
21st January 2013 09:31 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(21st January 2013 09:31 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st January 2013 09:27 PM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.HEHEHE, made me smile did that.

Possibly literally Duel

Yeah, by our very own Gangsta.
21st January 2013 09:35 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(21st January 2013 09:27 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st January 2013 08:57 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Carters, I don't have an accent anymore... I was moved down south when my Dad left the army in 78.., But I bleed the same black and white blood that you bleed mate. I have done my time up and down the country, week in week out. I am 39, not a kid. I may not have been around to see the Fairs cup or the FA Cup in 74 but I am just as much a Newcastle fan as you and every other fucker on here. I have hitchhiked as a 16 year old from Watford Gap to get to games... I have traveled to and from on overnight coaches with a sandwich and just enough to get into the the old Gallowgate in my pocket.

I have no problem with your views, maybe I am in the minority? I am with you with your anti Ashley rants, your anti SDA rants but I am fucking sick of the way other fans perceive us and our so called big club mentality and that to me is an embarrassment. We know what we are, we are better than that.

so dont get so hung up on what other people think of us ...it doesnt fucking bother me......i'm not questioning your credentials as a newcastle fan, we had many lads in the 80's who didnt have a geordie accent but they were all as much Newcasle as the rest of us........
the lad on the video is just saying what the rest of us are saying...it just seems that some people on here think he should be saying it with an accent like Sting's.... or Chris fucking Waddle..Wink
(This post was last modified: 21st January 2013 09:58 PM by carters.)
21st January 2013 09:42 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(21st January 2013 09:42 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(21st January 2013 09:27 PM)Exiled Mag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

so dont get so hung up on what other people think of us ...it doesnt fucking bother me......i'm not questioning your credentials as a newcastle fan, we had many lads in the 80's who didnt have a geordie accent but they were all as much Newcasle as the rest of us........
the lad on the video is just saying what the rest of us are saying...it just seems that some people on here think he should be saying it with an accent like Sting.... or Chris fucking Waddle..Wink

no, I just wish it was bloody shorter man! I'm a busy man. All this listening to classical music and elocution lessons fills my diary. Tongue
21st January 2013 09:45 PM
Exiled Mag Offline

Reserve Team

Are you on Crack??? Listen you fucking imbecile! I take back my moderate post before! Dont call me a twat when you know fuck all about me... First of all I never once said after the Brighton game that "it is not what we do" I did say that according to the people on the train the Newcastle fans were clapping the Brighton players... Fuckhead!!!

If you feel like you need to go on a one man mission to promote the JAWDEE Nation then so be it, MTV have done a fine job to make all Geordies look like bellends but please count me the fuck out!!! People like you tar (sp?) all Newcastle fans with the same laughable brush... You would do better than to pick a fight with me knobhead, I was one of your only allies on here. Fucking prick!
(This post was last modified: 21st January 2013 09:48 PM by Exiled Mag.)
21st January 2013 09:46 PM
davidturner151

Unregistered

These little scuffles are nightly occurrences lately!
21st January 2013 09:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply
franzeseNufc Online

First Team Starter

Always happens when we're in a slump.
21st January 2013 09:50 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Chew threads are always class
21st January 2013 09:51 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

what a bizarre post

(21st January 2013 09:49 PM)davidturner151 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.These little scuffles are nightly occurrences lately!

are you calling me a poof?
(This post was last modified: 21st January 2013 09:52 PM by huntface.)
21st January 2013 09:52 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(21st January 2013 09:51 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Chew threads are always class

Not what they used to be though.

There were some classic chew threads many years ago
21st January 2013 09:57 PM