FAO Vianna

Thread Closed 
FAO Vianna

McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
FAO Vianna

I take it you are feeling like an absolute cunt this evening , what with Marlon Dingle Harewood and LovenCunts winning the game for us today?

hehe....fuck me I was even giggling at half time about posting this
28th November 2009 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Vianna

McCreery Wrote:I take it you are feeling like an absolute cunt this evening , what with Marlon Dingle Harewood and LovenCunts winning the game for us today?

hehe....fuck me I was even giggling at half time about posting this

hahaha I was thinking the very same!!!!
28th November 2009 07:38 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Vianna

To be honest I laughed too

I stick by my guns tho. But I'll give credit when's it's due they played well. Seen extended highlights all good headers. Simple but clinical.

One swallow doesn't make a summer

but certainly well done
28th November 2009 08:21 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
FAO Vianna

I also stick by what I say...

Carroll and Harewood do not work together.....I'm not saying Harewood is going to score two goals every week but we won the game against Preston when Carroll went off and suddenly Harewood looks like he could be a threat when not playing alongside a similar partner

I think he'll go back to Villa in Jan and will not be missed but I still reckon he has took a lot of unjust criticism for being played in a formation that doesn't suit him
28th November 2009 08:48 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
FAO Vianna

McCreery Wrote:I also stick by what I say...

Carroll and Harewood do not work together.....I'm not saying Harewood is going to score two goals every week but we won the game against Preston when Carroll went off and suddenly Harewood looks like he could be a threat when not playing alongside a similar partner

I think he'll go back to Villa in Jan and will not be missed but I still reckon he has took a lot of unjust criticism for being played in a formation that doesn't suit him

He doesn't look as mobile as Carroll generally, but he was on the mark today for his 2 goals, so as v says, credit where credit is due. Not along term option for us though.
28th November 2009 08:55 PM
Brassneck

Unregistered

FAO Vianna

viana45 Wrote:One swallow doesn't make a summer

its fuckin winter mate Wink

carroll will be more devastated having missed this match, hav`nt seen the goals yet, but can imagine them being piss easy if marlon managed to put them away ,..sounds to me like swansea bottled it with the big crowd, could be wrong like but it would appear that their defenders were bricking it Big Grin
28th November 2009 09:00 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
FAO Vianna

you couldn't be more wrong....Swansea should have won by at least 2 goals
28th November 2009 09:04 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
FAO Vianna

McCreery Wrote:you couldn't be more wrong....Swansea should have won by at least 2 goals

If they'd had a striker like.................oh.........Chopra in the 2nd half????? They are appalling defensively though.
28th November 2009 09:07 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Vianna

If any of the teams we have played this season had decent striker's, we would be mid table, at best....
28th November 2009 09:12 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
FAO Vianna

aye Ven but two class saves from Harper and one from Krull and a goaline clearance from ???.........

I suppose Smudger could have got one at the end like.......but then again....naaahhh
28th November 2009 09:15 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Vianna

McCreery Wrote:you couldn't be more wrong....Swansea should have won by at least 2 goals

Their defending cost them big time early on, and we were out of sight before half an hour.

No way should they have won, we took what we wanted then shut up shop, Harper made a couple of saves an Krul only had to make one from what I remember.

If we werent ahead then no way would they have had so much of the second half.
28th November 2009 09:16 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
FAO Vianna

I wouldn't call that second half shutting up shop mate......we couldn't string two passes together and if they'd took a couple of their decent chances we would have been in deep shit
28th November 2009 09:19 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
FAO Vianna

Jinkyjim Wrote:If any of the teams we have played this season had decent striker's, we would be mid table, at best....

But we aren't.
28th November 2009 09:21 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Vianna

Aye IF they had taken them, but had they got one or even two, no way would we have been sitting so deep.

They certainly didnt deserve not to even score, but we were well worth our win, all 3 goals were well made and well taken.
28th November 2009 09:25 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
FAO Vianna

McCreery Wrote:aye Ven but two class saves from Harper and one from Krull and a goaline clearance from ???.........

I suppose Smudger could have got one at the end like.......but then again....naaahhh
'Ifs' and 'buts' mate, Harper and Krul did what they're paid for, and did it well. We won well, at half pace 2nd half admittedly, but just let's enjoy what is, and not dwell on what might have been.
28th November 2009 09:25 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Vianna

No, but we aren't making progress either, if any of this seasons games had been against half decent premiership teams, we would be getting hammered, just like last season..

Both todays goal scorers, wouldn't be playing if we hadn't rescued their season..

We are gannin fuckin backwad's...
28th November 2009 09:26 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Vianna

But we arent in the PL mate, we are where we are, and we can but get promotion however we can muster it.

In the grand scheme of things we cant go forward with Ashley anyway, all we can hope for in going up and changes being made at the top, its nothing more than fingers crossed for a takeover.
28th November 2009 09:30 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
FAO Vianna

Venegoor Wrote:'Ifs' and 'buts' mate, Harper and Krul did what they're paid for, and did it well. We won well, at half pace 2nd half admittedly, but just let's enjoy what is, and not dwell on what might have been.

oh definitely mate.....that was really just in reply to Brassy suggesting Swansea bottled it

I'm not so sure we were in control of the second half as some have suggested.....to be honest it's one of the worst second halfs I can remember for a long time but I'm not really complaining

You can't beat that winning feeling and I aint going to whinge about winning 3 nowt
28th November 2009 09:32 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain
FAO Vianna

McCreery Wrote:oh definitely mate.....that was really just in reply to Brassy suggesting Swansea bottled it

I'm not so sure we were in control of the second half as some have suggested.....to be honest it's one of the worst second halfs I can remember for a long time but I'm not really complaining

You can't beat that winning feeling and I aint going to whinge about winning 3 nowt

Exactly Mac, we where definately in 'coast' mode 2nd half, which was frustrating considering wew were 3-0 up, but the bottom line is, even under the cosh we defended well, and even up to the last minute of injury time, defenders where throwing themselves into blocking tackles. This smacks of a good team attitude and spirit to me, credit to swansea for trying to play the 'right way', but I never felt we'd lose.
28th November 2009 09:37 PM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter
FAO Vianna

I have to say, switching on the computer this morning for the score, I was flabergasted at 1. the score and 2. Who the scorers were.
28th November 2009 09:52 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
FAO Vianna

When I heard the team news I must admit I feared the worse... The lads did well though
28th November 2009 10:12 PM
DML2 Offline

Youth Team
FAO Vianna

This is a proper football post.....great fans post match debate. Feels good.
29th November 2009 12:46 AM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
FAO Vianna

Fair play mac

still think them 2 are rubbish
29th November 2009 10:29 AM
Jackal Offline

Youth Team
FAO Vianna

viana45 Wrote:Fair play mac

still think them 2 are rubbish

Who? Lovencunt & Cunt-Hare?

What about Nile Ranger he missed a sitter at the end?

The ole Cunt-Ranger? Rangecunt? Cunterang?

Big Grin

Personally I'd like to see Ranger getting more minutes, there's far more to his play but I guess if you're not tall enough to lump it up to...
29th November 2009 11:24 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
FAO Vianna

The second half was dreadful mind, one of the worst of the season. That little lad for them (Dyer I think it was) was running rings around everyone. They were unlucky not to score, but then we've had days like that. I remember playing Fulham and having 30 shots on goal to their four...and they won 4-1 or something. Unreal.

Colocinni was immense mind.
29th November 2009 02:22 PM

Thread Closed