Another moment of Pardpoo magic

The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
19th May 2013 09:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular

He is right though.
19th May 2013 10:04 AM
Geordie_leg Offline

First Team Regular

I expect a manager not to say the most ridiculous things in his press conferences
19th May 2013 10:09 AM
beaver canoeist Offline

Youth Team

I expect a manager to know his best formation, pick players on form and merit, be able to organise a defensive unit, be able to train his players so they are dangerous at set pieces at least once a season and have a plan B that isn't simply kicking it long towards Shola.

Are any of those unrealistic, under Pardew they seem to be.
19th May 2013 10:54 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

Where in the article does he say "the fans ask too much"?

He's stating the bleedin obvious throughout the interview. He's right. NUFC are a bit shit and underachieve. Thats the way it is. Yet when we get a bloke who manages 5th, he's crucified a year later. What do you expect him to say?

When he is sacked (they always are) and the next bloke comes in lets see how long he gets before it all starts again. Mebbe thats what this club is all about - slagging off managers, owners, other fans, players. Mainly cos we win fuck all. And it will carry on until if and when a trillionaire buys it. C'est la vie!

Thank you for another great season NUFC. We love you.
19th May 2013 10:56 AM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

Why shouldn't we have high expectations? Or should we accept bottom half finishes and bordering relegation year on year, we are better than that.

In my book are expectations aren't high enough. Maybe if the owner heightened his expectations we would have a top drawer gaffer in charge with a bit of cash to spend.

Cunt.
19th May 2013 11:05 AM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Another moment of Pardpoo magic

(19th May 2013 11:05 AM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Why shouldn't we have high expectations? Or should we accept bottom half finishes and bordering relegation year on year, we are better than that.

In my book are expectations aren't high enough. Maybe if the owner heightened his expectations we would have a top drawer gaffer in charge with a bit of cash to spend.

Cunt.

All you have said would be great if this is what he actually said -

"“We have to make sure that next year we get some continuity in the team and get some rhythm back. That’s what we’ve missed this season.
“You are never going to get that in the relegation zone. We will be looking for that next season.
“I want to do better than I did even last season.”

So he is saying he wants to finish top 4 next season.

Don't see anything wrong with that ambition to be honest.

But when the bandwagon starts up here there's very little stopping it I suppose. I've wanted managers outself, but the difference with Pardew for me is that he has done it with us, and these lot didnt. Whatever, what will be will be.
19th May 2013 11:12 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

“I spoke to Sam Allardyce about it. He thought, having been the manager here, that was a problem for this club.Perhaps we could have more consistency about how we deal with wins and losses.”

Fucking hell, the perfect guy to talk to for advice about NUFC eh

Allardyce - Let me tell you something Alan, they love hoof football up there, i tried to play stuff on the floor, they wouldn't have it.

Give Souness a bell, he might be able to help you out with team discipline.Kinnear can help out with Media management
19th May 2013 11:32 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

52000 a game plus me. Yes we have high expectations , but maybe Pardew and Allarsre not being from the area don't get it. We don't expect success although we would like some but we won't accept shit / footbasl/ tactics which is exactly what you two attempted.
19th May 2013 11:45 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(19th May 2013 11:12 AM)The_Flaming_Lip Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(19th May 2013 11:05 AM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Why shouldn't we have high expectations? Or should we accept bottom half finishes and bordering relegation year on year, we are better than that.

Cunt.

All you have said would be great if this is what he actually said -

"“We have to make sure that next year we get some continuity in the team and get some rhythm back. That’s what we’ve missed this season.
“You are never going to get that in the relegation zone. We will be looking for that next season.
“I want to do better than I did even last season.”

So he is saying he wants to finish top 4 next season.

Don't see anything wrong with that ambition to be honest.

But when the bandwagon starts up here there's very little stopping it I suppose. I've wanted managers outself, but the difference with Pardew for me is that he has done it with us, and these lot didnt. Whatever, what will be will be.

aye,great in theory until we get in europe and he curses because it tires the players. and ffs i hope we don't get in the waffa cup again anytime soon.

(19th May 2013 09:54 AM)The Lewis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

same shit thats in the sunday sun with the headline.....

Alan Pardew defends his record while with the Magpies

oh aye, what was the win percentage again?
defend that you fucking mug.
(This post was last modified: 19th May 2013 12:56 PM by jack.)
19th May 2013 12:50 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Any fucker who asks for hippoheeds opinion about us deserves all he gets

I hope the fans sing for Benitez once arsenal are out of sight
19th May 2013 02:20 PM