one step to far by fuck face mike

jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

or an over reaction?

as it stands i feel i am finished with them and intend sticking to it.

is it an over reaction
16th June 2013 09:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

I'm struggling to work out if we are actually any worse off than we were before

It's a fuckin weird decision to say the least .......if we needed an DoF, I could think of 1000 people I would have in before I even would consider Kinnear

My main concern is that we have a ready made replacement if Pardew walks or fails...other than that I can't decide what I think
16th June 2013 09:23 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

It's a fucking mental decision and of course we are worse off!

This is like golden diesel to fuel the press machine, they will already have menacing headlines written for all kinds of scenarios, a lot of which will no doubt come true.

He will end up as manager again too.

I was getting sick of the whole thing before this news came in.
16th June 2013 09:34 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Worse off in what way Sal?
16th June 2013 09:42 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Because the last smidgen of confidence I had in what's coming has vanished.

Because JFK is a joke figure and I dread to think what his real influence on the first 11 will be.

Because the press now have even more reason to fan the flames of disrupting the club.

Because the players who don't already know he is a daft cunt only need google his name to find out.

Because Pardew has been publically undermined to the point that already folks are questioning if he will even stay put.

Because the players can see their so called manager has been undermined and if they weren't already questioning him after last seasons nonesense you can be damn sure they are now.

Because its just a big fuck off joke, again.
16th June 2013 09:50 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Aye.
16th June 2013 09:52 PM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: one step to far by fuck face mike

(16th June 2013 09:50 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Because the last smidgen of confidence I had in what's coming has vanished.

Because JFK is a joke figure and I dread to think what his real influence on the first 11 will be.

Because the press now have even more reason to fan the flames of disrupting the club.

Because the players who don't already know he is a daft cunt only need google his name to find out.

Because Pardew has been publically undermined to the point that already folks are questioning if he will even stay put.

Because the players can see their so called manager has been undermined and if they weren't already questioning him after last seasons nonesense you can be damn sure they are now.

good post
16th June 2013 09:55 PM
omenator Offline

Owner

Personally I can see the need for a DoF, anything that takes that power away from Llambias is a great thing.

However the person and the way they've gone about it is wrong, if Ashley, Carr and Pardew all had input into the decision and found someone with experience in that role and could work with all 3 without the need for an announcement then I would have been all for it.

This undermines Pardew and to a lesser extent Carr and I honestly can't see us lasting the season with one or even both still at the club as we all know that Kinnears ego won't let him leave those 2 to do their jobs properly
16th June 2013 09:55 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(16th June 2013 09:50 PM)Sal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Because the last smidgen of confidence I had in what's coming has vanished.

I agree with all of that but as I say......I just can't decide if we are any worse off
16th June 2013 10:05 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(16th June 2013 10:05 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I agree with all of that but as I say......I just can't decide if we are any worse off

Do you think we are better off?

It's a staggering appointment, what has Kinnear ever done in management to justify this position?

His spell in charge was a disaster..including losing to the mackems for the first time in ages.

It's just jobs for the boys.

It is a joke.
16th June 2013 10:45 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Of course I don't think we're better off but Pardews name was shit on here a few short weeks ago anyhoos

I'm still trying to decide if we are worse off or if nothings changed
16th June 2013 11:02 PM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

Pardew was on a confidence tight rope with supporters, he has just been pushed off.

It's like the opposite of a vote of confidence, but with a crazy punch line.
(This post was last modified: 16th June 2013 11:05 PM by Sal.)
16th June 2013 11:04 PM
Rod100 Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Pardew will get a handful of games - if things dont go as planned hes gone and kinnear is in.

Imagine that scenario instead of the one where ashley gave pardew the bullet at the end of the season and pushed the boat out for benitez.

He has made us the laughing stock again. Ffs kinnears results were dreadful when he was manager.

And im sick to dath of hearing "youre not a proper supporter/fan if you dont get behind them" and other shit like that. Fuck that; theres been more than a few last straws over the years but this is definitely it.
17th June 2013 06:12 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

(16th June 2013 11:02 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Of course I don't think we're better off but Pardews name was shit on here a few short weeks ago anyhoos

I'm still trying to decide if we are worse off or if nothings changed

agree Mac, two brains is better than one or in this case two fuckwits might be better than one.

I have to admit to liking Joe's honesty, but obviously he still has to convince me.

Anyways what it IS , IS what it is and most of us if not all of us will still be along for the ride.
(This post was last modified: 17th June 2013 07:28 AM by Vic.)
17th June 2013 07:27 AM
lundypete Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(17th June 2013 06:12 AM)Rod100 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Pardew will get a handful of games - if things dont go as planned hes gone and kinnear is in.

Imagine that scenario instead of the one where ashley gave pardew the bullet at the end of the season and pushed the boat out for benitez.

He has made us the laughing stock again. Ffs kinnears results were dreadful when he was manager.

And im sick to dath of hearing "youre not a proper supporter/fan if you dont get behind them" and other shit like that. Fuck that; theres been more than a few last straws over the years but this is definitely it.

This sums it up for me.
17th June 2013 07:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

We are definitely worse off. Before we had a situation where Carr found good players and then Pardew got them to play shite. Now it looks like we've got a situation where Joe fucking Kinnear bumbles his way into somehow recruiting shite players he thinks he might have heard of, or Carl Cort or someone...and then Pardew will get them to play shite. Then when Pardew inevitable gets sacked he's invited to be manager again. We've got a shite manager and a shite director of footballer.Having an an extra moron in the mix won't improve anything
17th June 2013 08:41 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(17th June 2013 08:41 AM)amble_ball Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Having an an extra moron in the mix won't improve anything

Yup.
17th June 2013 08:42 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

only thing improving will be the ridicule we get from all n sundry.
17th June 2013 08:46 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

I have already been inundated with joke emails.

We just need Dennis The Menace to show up and we will have come full circle.
17th June 2013 08:48 AM
jack Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

they reckon pardew was aware of this.
and he is not answering his phone today.
hope he tells them to stick there job tbh.
let the fall out begin
17th June 2013 08:56 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Even after 24 hours, i cannot see any reason for this appt. If it wasn't for the fact that he would take us with him, i'd wish the whole thing went tits up and he lost all his money.
17th June 2013 08:56 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

I pray for the day that the whole stadium turns on these fuckwits, and i mean really turns on them, not just a couple of songs.They are deliberately goading the fans imo, that is the only sense i can make from this appointment.

If it turns nasty this season from the stands, i do not even think the press would blame the supporters.
17th June 2013 09:14 AM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

its going to happen again as i know the person who made up COCKNEY MAFIA OOT BANNER but they Arnt allowed to bring in banners as they were banned just afterwards....
17th June 2013 09:15 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(17th June 2013 09:15 AM)Figs Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.its going to happen again as i know the person who made up COCKNEY MAFIA OOT BANNER but they Arnt allowed to bring in banners as they were banned just afterwards....

Was that Keith Barrett Figs?
17th June 2013 09:19 AM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

We are simply following the Man Utd plan with the DOF thing.
17th June 2013 09:21 AM
Sal Offline

First Team Regular

(17th June 2013 08:56 AM)jack Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.they reckon pardew was aware of this.

Kinnear said: “Before I had a meeting with Mike, Derek said he’s informed Alan, and Alan said ‘Great news – I’m delighted with that. At last I’ve got somebody who’s a football guy’.

Yes am sure thats how the conversation went.

Further on....

“I saw Alan as a player – he was a heck of a player – and we bumped into each other a couple of times when he was West Ham manager.

“We always bump into each other at the Manager of the Year awards.

“Last year I was at the awards when Alan won it.

“I said ‘congratulations, but you have to get two more to catch me!

“We are very open-minded and good with each other.

“I have the utmost respect for him and I cannot see any problems between the two of us.

“I am not the type of guy who causes problems for the sake of it. I want the best for all of us.”

If he has even a slight whiff of being in the managers seat then he will be gunning for it, no doubt about it.

(17th June 2013 09:21 AM)Shingles Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We are simply following the Man Utd plan with the DOF thing.

I thought this season we were copying Liverpool?
(This post was last modified: 17th June 2013 09:23 AM by Sal.)
17th June 2013 09:22 AM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

Yes Chris it was him..
17th June 2013 09:24 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Keith was banned as well wasn't he, some prick started on him at the match.
17th June 2013 09:34 AM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite

Yeah for 3 years he's allowed back but he's not going back untill Ashley fuck off out of wor club..

Year he twated some lad away to Hull as he took the hump over the banner...
17th June 2013 09:36 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

The lad who caused the fight, fuck all happened to him, disgrace.
17th June 2013 09:44 AM