Mr Graham Carr

Mr Graham Carr

Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
Mr Graham Carr

Is there really any point of him being at the club now if he goes and scouts players only for Joke Kinnear to knock them back .

As he claims to have a good understanding and judgement on players. So its clear he will bring in players and wont listen to Mr Carr..

Also Pardew should walk as he prob wont be allowed to pick the team as it be down yet again to that CLown..

Whats the Point of Pardew being here if he hasnt got full control of team Affairs.Confused
(This post was last modified: 17th June 2013 09:13 AM by Figs.)
17th June 2013 09:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
Mr Graham Carr

Why is it clear he wont listen to Mr Carr? And why wont Pardew be allowed to pick the team?

Didnt JK say that Pardew has control of the team and that he will work with Pardew and Carr when it comes to transfers?

"That will be my job, to find and buy these players. I'm not picking the team, that's what the manager gets paid for. I'm there solely to see he gets the best possible team on the pitch. "The tactics are down to him; if he wants my ideas, he can ask for them. "I've already had two days with Graham (Carr, chief scout) and I intend to see him on Thursday morning.

Dont let what you posted in another thread get in the way of a good moan mate...;-)
(This post was last modified: 17th June 2013 09:53 AM by Shingles.)
17th June 2013 09:51 AM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
Mr Graham Carr

Ha ha well that was posted before i read the comments on sky sports Wink
17th June 2013 10:12 AM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
RE: Mr Graham Carr

(17th June 2013 10:12 AM)Figs Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Ha ha well that was posted before i read the comments on sky sports Wink

Big Grin
17th June 2013 10:42 AM
mikeydad Offline

Reserve Team
Mr Graham Carr

"That will be my job, to find and buy these players. I'm not picking the team, that's what the manager gets paid for. I'm there solely to see he gets the best possible team on the pitch.

Who says they are the best team? Jo F***in Kinnear because he has bought them?

What if Pards wants one player and Jokin' buys another that Pards doesn't fancy?

What if Jokin' sells a player that Pards rates?

IT CANNOT WORK!!!!!
17th June 2013 09:00 PM