Swansea and WBA Agree To £20 AND £15 For Away Fans

ToonAl Offline

Youth Team

Excellent.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
17th October 2013 12:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Terrific news. Even better that it was our club who have instigated this. If this becomes the norm it will be NUFC who pioneered that.

Don't expect that to get any credit from the naysayers mind. This thread will be pushed all the way into the bottom to make way for another "Greedy fat cunt" thread.
17th October 2013 08:06 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Steve...it's fuckin staggering how you can gloss over all the monumental fuckups that directly affect the 50 odd thousand fans that go to St James' and then start getting all giddy about a proposal that will benefit only a fraction of our suppport
17th October 2013 08:11 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: Swansea and WBA Agree To £20 AND £15 For Away Fans

(17th October 2013 08:11 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Steve...it's fuckin staggering how you can gloss over all the monumental fuckups that directly affect the 50 odd thousand fans that go to St James' and then start getting all giddy about a proposal that will benefit only a fraction of our suppport

I don't gloss over it, but then I won't ignore the good that he has done to make football accessible again. For years, football supporters have talked about being priced out the game. In last 6 years we've had:

- 10 year price freezes
- biggest family enclosure in the UK
- Launch of NUFC foundation
- Leading the way in making away trips affordable for fans

This doesn't excuse things like Keegan, the treatment of Hughton and not sanctioning a couple more signings in the summer but they are all things that have made the match day experience better for EVERYONE. Not just those in well paid jobs that it was under the Shepherd dictatorship.
17th October 2013 08:30 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

The fat cunt makes non members pay £25 for the privilege to apply for away tickets, the sooner the fat greedy bastard is dead, the better.
17th October 2013 08:39 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

Well that was a strange one that I'm not hugely keen on. Mind you, if memory serves it was brought in after dickheads started making tits of themselves on away games. Wasn't it the only way to track who was up to what?

That aside, it wasn't the best idea in the world but was more or less forced by ourselves (by ourselves I mean charvas)
17th October 2013 08:50 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(17th October 2013 08:30 AM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th October 2013 08:11 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Steve...it's fuckin staggering how you can gloss over all the monumental fuckups that directly affect the 50 odd thousand fans that go to St James' and then start getting all giddy about a proposal that will benefit only a fraction of our suppport

I don't gloss over it, but then I won't ignore the good that he has done to make football accessible again. For years, football supporters have talked about being priced out the game. In last 6 years we've had:

- 10 year price freezes

This doesn't excuse things like Keegan, the treatment of Hughton and not sanctioning a couple more signings in the summer but they are all things that have made the match day experience better for EVERYONE. Not just those in well paid jobs that it was under the Shepherd dictatorship.

I've made enough excuses myself over the past few years Steve but in my mind that was when there were still genuine question marks over the direction the club was going in.....there are no question marks now....club officials have stated they have no interest in the cups and that tenth place is the aim becuase of the financial benefits

To me, this latest initiative seems nothing more than trying to guarantee a few more bums on seats......the fat cunt couldn't give a toss if they are home or away support. Infact I'd go so far as to say that he'd prefer 50 thousand away fans as they wouldn't complain about the 'product'

(This post was last modified: 17th October 2013 09:35 AM by McCreery.)
17th October 2013 08:57 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(17th October 2013 08:57 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(17th October 2013 08:30 AM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

- 10 year price freezes

I've made enough excuses myself over the past few years Steve but in my mind that was when there were still genuine question marks over the direction the club was going in.....there are no question marks now....club officials have stated they have no interest in the cups and that tenth place is the aim becuase of the financial benefits

To me, this latest initiative seems nothing more than trying to guarantee a few more bums on seats......the fat cunt couldn't give a toss if they are home or away support. Infact I'd go so far as to say that he'd prefer 50 thousand away fans as they wouldn't complain about the 'product'

I agree. I just suppose that it's nice that someone is listening to football supporters to an extent. Groups like the FSF were set up by people like us to bring football back to the working classes like it used to be. There have been steps to do that in recent years, capped off by this latest initiative.

The fact that it is to sit and watch us gun for tenth place is another matter entirely.
17th October 2013 09:43 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(17th October 2013 08:39 AM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The fat cunt makes non members pay £25 for the privilege to apply for away tickets, the sooner the fat greedy bastard is dead, the better.

Think it's £30 now plus the £1 admin fee per ticket. I've had enough and I'm not getting shafted however it's disguised, so it doesn't look like we'll be going to Swansea unless I can blag a couple of tickets (which rather defeats the supposed objective of their cunning plan) or we fancy going in the home end to wind up the taffs.
17th October 2013 09:58 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(17th October 2013 08:50 AM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Well that was a strange one that I'm not hugely keen on. Mind you, if memory serves it was brought in after dickheads started making tits of themselves on away games. Wasn't it the only way to track who was up to what?

That aside, it wasn't the best idea in the world but was more or less forced by ourselves (by ourselves I mean charvas)

I think it's more to do with the loathesome cunt seeing an opportunity to make more money, whilst using the thick cunts as his reason to do so.
17th October 2013 10:10 AM