Not long now....

Not long now....

LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
Not long now....

Not long now until the Toon's revenge is taken out for last years debacle at St James', some say 5, 6, 7, maybe 9, I'll settle for 1 nil to the Toon.

Ho'way the lads, the righteous will prevail in the Land that time forgot, the place where orcs & goblins dwell, a land so barren, even the chips need to be smothered in cheese so they don't immediately turn to dust when lifted out of the friers.

A land with no main line train station, no airport, no shops, no decent pubs, no culture, no nightlife, no women under 20 stone, no jobs, no industry, no light on a sunny day.

It's such a shithole even the locals get out of the place at every opportunity & still for their cup final they can't sell all their tickets.

A place where your typical row of 'shops' consists of 7 hairdressers, 4 funeral directors, 6 cheesy chip shops oh & a glow all day bronze tanning shop, 5 pawnbrokers and a bookies.

SMB's consistently well in the shadow of NUFC and on course to reclaim their place as the Worst Team in History.
25th October 2013 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CliveMendonca Offline

Reserve Team
Not long now....

Weekend sorted.
Watch Smoggies Vs Donny tonight, England Vs Australia (Rugby League World Cup) tommorow. Crack into beer, wine, voka and gin, wake up late on Scumday and watch the lads paste the inbreds. What could possibly go wrong?
25th October 2013 06:45 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular
Not long now....

I read that we haven't lost two derbies in a row against them lot for 50 years!

Got to say I really rate our first best 11, I actually think technique wise it's the best since Robson's team 10 years ago. I've tried to be as optimistic as possible about Pardew - but losing on Sunday is not an option.
(This post was last modified: 25th October 2013 06:55 PM by The_Flaming_Lip.)
25th October 2013 06:54 PM
omenator Offline

Owner
RE: Not long now....

Sunday can't come soon enough now
25th October 2013 07:00 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(25th October 2013 07:00 PM)omenator Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Sunday can't come soon enough now

Haven't looked forward to a derby so much for years! Must be cos of the humiliation last time. Stakes seem high. So much riding on it. COME ON TOON!
25th October 2013 07:18 PM
CliveMendonca Offline

Reserve Team
Not long now....

I don't know if anyone else is the same, but I am trying hard to keep a lid on the optimism for our current first team, and to a slightly lesser extent to our squad. Our best first 11 is very good and we have a strong bench too when all are fit.

I have been here before and got carried away on a wave of optimism, only to see my expecations dashed on the rocks of realism...........but, fuckin hell, we should beat that shower of shite with the team we have, shouldn't we?
25th October 2013 07:43 PM
The_Flaming_Lip Offline

First Team Regular

(25th October 2013 07:43 PM)CliveMendonca Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I don't know if anyone else is the same, but I am trying hard to keep a lid on the optimism for our current first team, and to a slightly lesser extent to our squad. Our best first 11 is very good and we have a strong bench too when all are fit.

I have been here before and got carried away on a wave of optimism, only to see my expecations dashed on the rocks of realism...........but, fuckin hell, we should beat that shower of shite with the team we have, shouldn't we?

yes
25th October 2013 07:46 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter
Not long now....

Still nervous like.
25th October 2013 07:54 PM
mjg316 Offline

First Team Starter

The nerves have already started fuck the holiday which we nearly couldn't go on but that's another story
25th October 2013 08:31 PM
Swyer87 Offline

First Team Starter

Don't get me wrong I look forward and love derby days but in another weird way, I dread them!

I can't really enjoy the match, stomach turning, worried sick incase we lose to them bastards?

Nobody else like that or is it just me?
25th October 2013 08:55 PM
omenator Offline

Owner

If you believe the mackem Facebook pages, they're planing a Gary Speed chant for Sunday (you can imagine the tone of it)
25th October 2013 09:08 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(25th October 2013 06:25 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Not long now until the Toon's revenge is taken out for last years debacle at St James', some say 5, 6, 7, maybe 9, I'll settle for 1 nil to the Toon.

Ho'way the lads, the righteous will prevail in the Land that time forgot, the place where orcs & goblins dwell, a land so barren, even the chips need to be smothered in cheese so they don't immediately turn to dust when lifted out of the friers.

A land with no main line train station, no airport, no shops, no decent pubs, no culture, no nightlife, no women under 20 stone, no jobs, no industry, no light on a sunny day.

It's such a shithole even the locals get out of the place at every opportunity & still for their cup final they can't sell all their tickets.

A place where your typical row of 'shops' consists of 7 hairdressers, 4 funeral directors, 6 cheesy chip shops oh & a glow all day bronze tanning shop, 5 pawnbrokers and a bookies.

SMB's consistently well in the shadow of NUFC and on course to reclaim their place as the Worst Team in History.

The inspirational post of the season, DumfMag has a natural successor.
25th October 2013 09:24 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

Cant bloody wait. Look forward to this day every year, no way are we going to lose this bastard.

GET INTO THEM........ AND FUCK THEM UP.
25th October 2013 09:33 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(25th October 2013 09:33 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Cant bloody wait. Look forward to this day every year, no way are we going to lose this bastard.

One fervently concurs.

P.S Have small Sherries been taken Jase????
25th October 2013 09:52 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Feels like it is tomorrow..HTL!
25th October 2013 09:52 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

(25th October 2013 09:52 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(25th October 2013 09:33 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Cant bloody wait. Look forward to this day every year, no way are we going to lose this bastard.

One fervently concurs.

Not this evening, had a virus last couple of days, so not chancing anything for Sunday. Chocks away.. and all that.
25th October 2013 09:55 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(25th October 2013 09:55 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(25th October 2013 09:52 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

One fervently concurs.

Not this evening, had a virus last couple of days, so not chancing anything for Sunday. Chocks away.. and all that.

So, sunday is 'catch up' day then? Smile
25th October 2013 10:02 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

(25th October 2013 10:02 PM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(25th October 2013 09:55 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

One fervently concurs.

So, sunday is 'catch up' day then? Smile

Yes it is. And all the glories or miseries that go with it.
26th October 2013 03:17 AM