First Team Starter
RE: Hehehe obviously thick as shit!

Aye, the fucking chinny cunt.
13th November 2013 03:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Hehehe obviously thick as shit!

From the Swindon Advertiser on Thursday, news of a former Magpie seemingly up to his old tricks once more:

Nile Ranger was absent from training at Liddington this morning, Swindon Town manager Mark Cooper has revealed.

Ranger, who the Advertiser understands has skipped practice sessions on a number of occasions over the course of the last month, was expected to take part at the club's training ground but didn't show up.

Cooper said that Ranger had been allowed time off at the weekend following the trip to Macclesfield (when Town were humiliated 0-4 by the non-league side), but the forward has yet to return to the club.

When asked at this afternoon's press conference ahead of Saturday's trip to Colchester whether Ranger had trained, Cooper initially answered: "I'll answer that in a minute but the burning question should be, we won a game on Tuesday and we've got a game to prepare for on Saturday so I don't understand.

"The fans should be talking about the game on Saturday and should be concentrating more on the players that played on Tuesday and will play on Saturday.

"Nile Ranger was given some time off last weekend, he had a few personal issues that he needed to sort out, he was never going to be involved on Tuesday and he was supposed to be in for training today."

When asked whether Ranger had turned up this morning, Cooper said: "No."

And when questioned about his whereabouts, the Swindon manager said: "I don't know. That's all I'm prepared to say on the matter. He wasn't at training today, he's been given a little bit of time off but he wasn't at training today."

Ranger is currently out on bail and due to stand trial in Newcastle next January, accused of rape.
14th November 2013 05:34 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular
RE: Hehehe obviously thick as shit!

(13th November 2013 02:15 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[Image: mcgarrynewc.jpg]

It wouldn't happen in Bill's days, having said that football rarely happened in Bill's days..

Big Grin Bill McGarry's fucking well barmy,.
14th November 2013 06:55 PM