The Players

The Players

Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
The Players

Forget Pardew Ban or Carver's team talk the players are all on Hoilday.. They dont really give a shit tbh cause 1. They are safe and 2,They wont make Europe. 3. If they want away they go to likes of QPR for more Money..

The likes of Remy and Co wont play due to them thinking ohhhhhh i dont want to get Injured cause of the World Cup.

The Likes of Krull didnt do himself in any good with that Goal Straight througth the keepers Hands For his World Cup Place.

Also wtf is wrong with Cisse he was Gifted a chance that was Saved and they went onto score at the Opposite end.?

And to top it Off they brought on the Fucking Mighty Shola.?
15th March 2014 09:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alfienoakes Offline

Reserve Team
The Players

Was a shambles today

Sissoko and Gouffran seemed to be the only ones putting a shift in De Jong tried too mind but as a hole - just poor
(This post was last modified: 15th March 2014 11:17 PM by alfienoakes.)
15th March 2014 09:52 PM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
The Players

He should be up front. Fuck Cisse.
15th March 2014 10:39 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: The Players

Why should the players be ambitious if the club are saying we don't want success..I am surprised that people are suprised that it's crap.
15th March 2014 10:40 PM
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team

This is our season now unfortunately, and as much as it pisses us off, we are actually better position wise than most of us predicted before the season started, just a shame, imagine where we'd be if anyone cared
15th March 2014 10:53 PM
alfienoakes Offline

Reserve Team
The Players

Cisse was gash.
15th March 2014 11:17 PM
Demba Ba Humbug Offline

Reserve Team

Without Remy and Cabaye we are a very different team. We have lots of grafters but not enough quality. If we don't buy this summer we will struggle next season.
(This post was last modified: 16th March 2014 12:22 AM by Demba Ba Humbug.)
16th March 2014 12:21 AM
Vic Offline

First Team Starter

I think that's as bad as I have seen us play this season. Maybe they wern't used to that bright yellow thing in the sky.
16th March 2014 03:25 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(15th March 2014 09:30 PM)Figs Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Forget Pardew Ban or Carver's team talk the players are all on Hoilday.. They dont really give a shit tbh cause 1. They are safe and 2,They wont make Europe. 3. If they want away they go to likes of QPR for more Money..

The likes of Remy and Co wont play due to them thinking ohhhhhh i dont want to get Injured cause of the World Cup.

The Likes of Krull didnt do himself in any good with that Goal Straight througth the keepers Hands For his World Cup Place.

Also wtf is wrong with Cisse he was Gifted a chance that was Saved and they went onto score at the Opposite end.?

And to top it Off they brought on the Fucking Mighty Shola.?

You could argue the complete opposite. No ones place is guaranteed at World Cup. The likes of Krul, Anita, de Jong, Sissoko, Santon, Mbiwa, Colo, Remy and even HBA have been in and around international scene for years. No one is a guaranteed starter a la Jonas in South Africa.
16th March 2014 07:41 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

You could argue that, but if that's the case then how do you explain a performance as shit as yesterdays? "Demotivated" is one of the more generous terms you could use.

As for Cisse, well I've had more than enough with him. It got to the point long ago where selecting him is like playing against twelve men. Total liability.
16th March 2014 07:55 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
The Players

I've had enough of Krul, if we get anywhere near £10m offered we should sell, then get Forster back from Celtic
16th March 2014 08:51 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(16th March 2014 07:55 AM)countofbiarritz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You could argue that, but if that's the case then how do you explain a performance as shit as yesterdays? "Demotivated" is one of the more generous terms you could use.

As for Cisse, well I've had more than enough with him. It got to the point long ago where selecting him is like playing against twelve men. Total liability.

Wish I knew the answer. It surely couldn't be "motivation" though because players know what's coming up this summer. They know that there are players all over Europe after their spot in their respective squads.

I honestly don't know the answer. I think our coaching set up could do with a revamp mind. As canny a bloke as Carver and Stone are - I'm not sure they're the best coach!
16th March 2014 09:14 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
The Players

We haven't got the 'best' of anything Steve........we've got a whole set up of 'just enoughs'
16th March 2014 09:29 AM
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team

(16th March 2014 08:51 AM)The Lewis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I've had enough of Krul, if we get anywhere near £10m offered we should sell, then get Forster back from Celtic

Bit unfair on krul, how many points has he won us this season? Remember spurs away for example.
16th March 2014 09:50 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

(16th March 2014 09:29 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We haven't got the 'best' of anything Steve........we've got a whole set up of 'just enoughs'

Very true. I'm still adamant that there's some very good players in there who have had some of their ability coached out of them like.
16th March 2014 10:03 AM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
The Players

We need a Exodus in the Summer tbh Starting with Shola.
16th March 2014 10:13 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(16th March 2014 10:13 AM)Figs Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.We need a Exodus in the Summer tbh Starting with Shola.

I still think Shola will be kept on for another year
16th March 2014 10:14 AM
Figs Offline

Fan Favourite
The Players

Hope not Sad
16th March 2014 10:45 AM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter

(16th March 2014 09:50 AM)davenufc Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th March 2014 08:51 AM)The Lewis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I've had enough of Krul, if we get anywhere near £10m offered we should sell, then get Forster back from Celtic

Bit unfair on krul, how many points has he won us this season? Remember spurs away for example.

He is inadequate, 1 good game doesn't change that.
16th March 2014 11:02 AM
The Steve Offline

Fan Favourite

He's had a handful of exceptional games but he is extremely flappy at crosses at times.
16th March 2014 11:21 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(16th March 2014 10:45 AM)Figs Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Hope not Sad

So do i

I am fairly sure that Remy is gone, question marks about De Jong and Cisse.I just think they will keep him as a body in the squad.
16th March 2014 11:23 AM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(16th March 2014 09:14 AM)The Steve Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th March 2014 07:55 AM)countofbiarritz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.You could argue that, but if that's the case then how do you explain a performance as shit as yesterdays? "Demotivated" is one of the more generous terms you could use.

Wish I knew the answer. It surely couldn't be "motivation" though because players know what's coming up this summer. They know that there are players all over Europe after their spot in their respective squads.

I honestly don't know the answer. I think our coaching set up could do with a revamp mind. As canny a bloke as Carver and Stone are - I'm not sure they're the best coach!

Carver in the sunday sun...

"The manager was gutted when it happened. He’s been OK this week. He’s had a big part to play on the training ground, other than when he has his case. He did his tactical stuff on Thursday and then the team meeting this morning."
16th March 2014 11:31 AM
davenufc Offline

Reserve Team

(16th March 2014 11:02 AM)The Lewis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th March 2014 09:50 AM)davenufc Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

He is inadequate, 1 good game doesn't change that.

It's not one good game though, that was an example, he's won us a lot of points this season. Maybe the players in front of him should be questioned because there's a few of them I'd get rid of before krul.
16th March 2014 11:33 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

Krul fucked up, but all keepers have the odd rick and unlike other positions a goalkeeper rick almost always get punished. It's a bit unfair to single him out, he's as good a keeper as I've seen for us, and better than all the keepers below us in the table, better than some above us too. I wouldn't wipe my arse with Szcenzy or De Gea. He's still developing as a keeper too, goalies don't cook through until the late twenties minimum so he's still 3/4 years off his peak.

The only thing about him that twists my tits are the endless punts upfield, but I don't know if that's him or Pardew. I suspect Pardew after I heard him on camera going "great ball!" to some orbit piercing hump down the pitch in a fairly recent match. Can't remember which one though.
16th March 2014 01:21 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

Krul is class, one of the few players I'd keep.
16th March 2014 02:15 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Yep..Tim Krul is an excellent keeper..better than Shay Given for me..and that is saying something.
16th March 2014 02:23 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
The Players

He's not even the best Dutch keeper in the league
16th March 2014 02:48 PM
Texasmag Offline

First Team Regular

Carver must have forgot all that Sir Bobby taught him.
16th March 2014 03:10 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(16th March 2014 02:48 PM)The Lewis Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He's not even the best Dutch keeper in the league

Up for debate but even if so..what is your point..another good dutch keeper doesn't make Krul bad.
16th March 2014 03:33 PM
The Lewis Offline

First Team Starter
The Players

I'm sure there are 2 Dutch keepers in the league that are picked ahead of him... My point being he's average at best, we just look at him through black and white specs, grasping on to any glimmer of hope that we do have a half decent player.
There's a reason he's still here.
16th March 2014 03:51 PM