You have to hand it to Pardew

lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

He's got so many fans looking forward to going to the match again. Not to cheer the team but to give him loads of shit.
15th April 2014 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

I hope they get their way so they can snap up those season tickets and go and enjoy competitive football next season under the new manager

It's exciting isn't it?
15th April 2014 08:08 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
RE: You have to hand it to Pardew

That next manager might be you.
15th April 2014 08:27 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

I think the majority are aware that whoever replaces parcunt will have to deal with the same shit from above.

I've banged the drum to get rid of him for a long time now for many reasons, can't motivate, poor tactics, plays people out of position, blames everyone but himself, comes across as a right knob etc etc I could go on all day.
He could have kept a bit of dignity if he'd walked the first time fat mike pissed on his chips but chose to ride it out, then did it again and again losing every ounce of credibility he had.

So fuck him, he deserves all the shit he gets.
16th April 2014 07:53 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Not only chose to ride it out, but publicly backed and dedicated a win to Mike.

I have not touched any booze or cigs for ten years, but i have to tell you, there's a bottle of Jack Daniels and two cigars put away, just waiting for the day when these two fuckers leave our club.

I accept that it might be a while before i enjoy them.
16th April 2014 08:29 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(16th April 2014 07:53 AM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think the majority are aware that whoever replaces parcunt will have to deal with the same shit from above.

I've banged the drum to get rid of him for a long time now for many reasons, can't motivate, poor tactics, plays people out of position, blames everyone but himself, comes across as a right knob etc etc I could go on all day.
He could have kept a bit of dignity if he'd walked the first time fat mike pissed on his chips but chose to ride it out, then did it again and again losing every ounce of credibility he had.

my concern is (and I think I'm right to be concerned) is that once Pardew goes the majority of our fan base will be right behind the new manager and the cycle will continue

Pardew doesn't deserve the job but getting shot of him will just produce another 2 or 3 seasons of the fans being placated whil Ashley continues to rip the piss
16th April 2014 09:07 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

(16th April 2014 09:07 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.my concern is (and I think I'm right to be concerned) is that once Pardew goes the majority of our fan base will be right behind the new manager and the cycle will continue

Pardew doesn't deserve the job but getting shot of him will just produce another 2 or 3 seasons of the fans being placated whil Ashley continues to rip the piss

The cycle is continuing now Mac

A couple of wins, any heat that is building, will be off them.Ashley will continue to take the piss, Pardew will continue his bullshit.

I agree with you a 100%, the next boss will be in the same position as the current manager, but i do not think i can take Pardew's bullshit any longer.Big Grin
16th April 2014 09:29 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Pardew being sacked or better still executed would slightly improve a shit situation. But any improvement however slight is good.
16th April 2014 10:46 AM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

To be honest I think that if Pardew is sacked and another yes man muppet is appointed then the fans really wont take very long to get on his back or show their concern. I think a lot of fans have genuinely had enough. depending on who it is will weigh massively on the how the fans react.

I have no idea if this would be in new managers name out chants or fans just giving up all together. I have a feeling things are going a very 'same old shit different day, fuck it I cant be arsed' kind of way rather than a 'lets get angry and organised and sort this hit out kind of way'.
16th April 2014 12:45 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

I wish everyone who knew what was going to happen, would do something useful with this insightful talent, and tell me what the bloody lottery numbers will be on Saturday night.
16th April 2014 01:29 PM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

No.

Now if you had asked for Fridays euro lottery numbers then that would have been a different story.
16th April 2014 01:58 PM
amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

(16th April 2014 09:07 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(16th April 2014 07:53 AM)King Sentinel I Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think the majority are aware that whoever replaces parcunt will have to deal with the same shit from above.

my concern is (and I think I'm right to be concerned) is that once Pardew goes the majority of our fan base will be right behind the new manager and the cycle will continue

I don't think that will happen because Ashley will inevitably appoint another washed up, out of contract, desperate has-been and no-one will be happy with that. When Pardew was initially appointed he was massively unpopular, it was only when he started getting results that people softened to him
16th April 2014 01:58 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

everyone was up in arms when Hughton got pushed and nobody wanted Pardew...as you say, a few decent results and 52,000 were willing to see what happened (myself included)

I can see exactly the same thing happening again....any venom (not that there is much now) towards Ashley will be lost and he'll bank another 20 million courtesy of the 'lets see what happens brigade'
16th April 2014 02:29 PM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

There comes a point though when enough is enough and people just dont buy into what is being sold. Fool me once blah blah blah...lol
16th April 2014 03:25 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

People are already not waiting to see "what will happen" and are not renewing in droves. Bad start next season and the on the dayers bail out. See if it snowballs from there.

What we all agree with is that it will be shit whoever is manager until Ashley has gone.
16th April 2014 08:50 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

That's my point though Al....how many of those who are thinking of not renewing next season will be sucked in under a new manager......I reckon a canny whack
16th April 2014 09:10 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

I wouldn't worry

Who could he attract? 'Arry?

That's about it in terms of big names
16th April 2014 09:25 PM
King Sentinel I Offline

First Team Regular

(16th April 2014 09:10 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.That's my point though Al....how many of those who are thinking of not renewing next season will be sucked in under a new manager......I reckon a canny whack
And they'll be quickly rounded up and taken back to the nut hoose. Lol.
16th April 2014 09:44 PM