"H wears the famous number 9 shirt" - Pardew on Remy

amble_ball Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

At least learn the fucking squad numbers you cock. A new low

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
18th April 2014 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
RE: "H wears the famous number 9 shirt" - Pardew on Remy

Many fans have lost faith in their manager but Pardew claims that if they knew what he knows about the club's summer transfer targets, they'd be less disheartened.

"There's an uncertainty about our intentions and perhaps I know a little bit more than them," he said.

"Some fans fear we are not going to move forward but I think we will.

"We have got ourselves into a good position in terms of our transfer preparations.

"I am not going to put a figure on how many are coming in but we are certainly going to be active."

Utter fucking drivel, and in with Ashley on the whole pisstake.
18th April 2014 11:10 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Lets hope our next manager can utilise them better.
18th April 2014 11:18 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Colback will be one of them i bet, on a free.
18th April 2014 11:20 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(18th April 2014 11:20 AM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Colback will be one of them i bet, on a free.

And don't forget we have Jonas to come back from Norwich Wink
18th April 2014 11:27 AM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

Looking forward to it. Big Grin
18th April 2014 11:30 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(18th April 2014 11:27 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(18th April 2014 11:20 AM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Colback will be one of them i bet, on a free.

And don't forget we have Jonas to come back from Norwich Wink

Like a new signing.
18th April 2014 11:44 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Over the line.
18th April 2014 11:51 AM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

Why would he mouth off like this, when he knows it only comes back to haunt him at the end of the window.

I watched a 20 second clip on look north yesterday, where he was responding to a question about the fans turning on him at stoke, he used the phrase "my fans".I suppose he used the wrong word and was meaning to say our fans, but fucking hell.Big Grin

So all you supporters going tomorrow, do make sure to put on your We love Pards t-shirts and wave your pardew is No1 flags.

We love you Pardew, oh yes we do.
18th April 2014 11:52 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

If you took the entire Tory party and covered them in cunt glue, wrapped them up in cunts then wrapped the bundle once more in a blue whale's cunt it would still not be as cuntish as Pardew.
18th April 2014 12:51 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(18th April 2014 11:52 AM)Chris_NUFC Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Why would he mouth off like this, when he knows it only comes back to haunt him at the end of the window.

I watched a 20 second clip on look north yesterday, where he was responding to a question about the fans turning on him at stoke, he used the phrase "my fans".I suppose he used the wrong word and was meaning to say our fans, but fucking hell.Big Grin

So all you supporters going tomorrow, do make sure to put on your We love Pards t-shirts and wave your pardew is No1 flags.

We love you Pardew, oh yes we do.

Like that nutter in N.Korea allegedly demanding males have the same hair style as him, i'm going to see my coifferrist - Gaston, before I travel in tomorrow and have my hair styled al la pards. I'll be the belle of the balls.
18th April 2014 01:18 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter

@Adam_NUFC98 Apr 16
Here is Alan Pardew posing for a photo with the people who want him to stay. #NUFC pic.twitter.com/zkBG96Do0A
[Image: BlVUocbIEAAuLS1.jpg]
18th April 2014 08:17 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

Hehe
18th April 2014 09:42 PM
Shingles Offline

First Team Benchwarmer

Alan Pardew may have his faults but a lack of realism does not rank among them. Newcastle United's manager knows his job will be under severe threat should the St James' Park crowd turn on him during Saturday's game with Swansea City.

"I would suspect that more than half the fans would want me out," he acknowledged. "It's somewhat frustrating because I want the respect of these people and when you haven't got it, it hurts, I'm not going to hide from that."

Nothing if not confident, Pardew is determined to win back the hearts and minds of those supporters disaffected by Newcastle's alarming post-Christmas slump. They have lost not only four successive games but eight of the past 11 fixtures and have failed to score in 12 of their last 17 matches. Significantly, several defeats were by three- and four-goal margins.

"Opinions do change, though," said Pardew, whose side have badly missed the on-field creativity and off-field leadership previously provided by Yohan Cabaye. "And I'm determined to change the fans' opinions."

He is bullish about the prospect of Mike Ashley, the Newcastle owner, sanctioning significant re-investment in a shallow squad this summer. All the indications are that Ashley recognised that failing to replace Cabaye following the midfielder's defection to Paris St Germain in January was a mistake and he has no inclination to sack Pardew. Yet should Swansea take the lead on Saturday or simply frustrate Newcastle by retaining possession for prolonged periods the crowd's reaction could leave the home manager mortally wounded.

"This is a club which brings a lot of pressure and you do feel that pressure," said Pardew, who did not enjoy looking at the banners describing him as "a muppet" or listening to the calls for his head at Stoke last Saturday. "It's been a tough week. There's a lot of pressure on my players to win this game but the team is not playing with great confidence."

At least he has not lost his sense of humour. "I was in the city this week and a little boy standing next to my car had a sticker on him saying 'Pardew Out' and his friend was taking a picture of him. I waved at the little boy. You've got to put up with things like that at times like this.

"My relationship with the fans has suffered. Their mentality towards me is not good at the moment. I'm in a precarious position with them but you can't go through a managerial career and not experience something like this."

To outsiders the fact that, thanks to a strong first half of the season, Newcastle remain a respectable ninth prompts "what's all the fuss about" queries.

While that view underestimates both the startling scale of the team's recent decline and the poverty of their currently overly direct, distinctly unimaginative brand of football, it also fails to appreciate the fanaticism of those supporters who frequently fill St James' Park to 52,000 capacity.

"You have to understand this club has a religious fervour and it goes to extremes," said Pardew. "I don't think that will ever change."

"Newcastle United is a club where you live and die by results and we've had four straight defeats so I'm in the doghouse at the moment … but life goes on.

"I've been talking to Mike [Ashley] and Lee Charnley [Newcastle's new managing director] about various matters other than the immediate problem. Transfers, the summer schedule. So although we know Saturday's result is very important, the work goes on."

Tensions in a largely Francophone dressing room, most notably involving Hatem Ben Arfa, have not helped his cause but Pardew is bolstered by the likely return of Loïc Rémy and Mathieu Debuchy on Saturday after injury.

Newcastle's willingness to allow their French contingent to travel to Paris for medical treatment has arguably slowed certain players' returns to action and Rémy's six-game absence has hit the manager particularly hard.

"I don't think of a worst case scenario," Pardew said. "I don't have those negative things in my mind. I'm focusing only on winning against Swansea. You have to work to win the next game until you are told not to."

He knows he is a dead man walking.
18th April 2014 10:38 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

H from steps would probably be better than Cisse.
19th April 2014 12:02 AM