The Final Nail

Thread Closed 
The Final Nail

omenator

Unregistered

The Final Nail

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Everyone will know about the news that Hughton is the new manager and the club is off the market AGAIN, but the final nail is the renaming of St James’ Park

Quote:The Club aims to maximise its commercial revenues; this includes renegotiating its Club sponsor and kit deal, which expire at the end of this season, as well as welcoming offers for the stadium naming rights for next season.

So what are we going to be calling it next season? The Greggs Stadium, paddypower.com stadium? This man is pissing all over the history of this club all to line his pockets further by this move.

Us the fans can simply not sit back and allow him to carry on with his tenure we need to stand up against him and show him we aren’t going to put up with the crap he has been serving up since the day he set foot into ST’ JAMES PARK.

How many more times are we going to sit back and allow him to do what he wants when he wants with OUR club?

Fans from all over the area should be uniting for one goal and that is getting the cockney bastard out of the club as soon as possible.
27th October 2009 11:23 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

Viva the revolution!!! Big Grin
27th October 2009 11:24 PM
Find all posts by this user
alfienoakes Offline

Reserve Team
The Final Nail

jimmy Nail?
27th October 2009 11:26 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
The Final Nail

*gets rope oot*
27th October 2009 11:26 PM
omenator

Unregistered

The Final Nail

it would need to be a strong rope to hang that fat bastard
27th October 2009 11:27 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
The Final Nail

I'll buy it from Bridgend.. must be strong rope hehe.
27th October 2009 11:28 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

On a serious note we need to show a united front. I was impressed by the Liverpool fans last weekened.
27th October 2009 11:29 PM
omenator

Unregistered

The Final Nail

yeah 14 was going mention that but wasn't sure how it would go down comparing it to the bindippers
27th October 2009 11:30 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

That is our identity he's fucking with, our traditions, you can't rename SJP FFS !!!
27th October 2009 11:31 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
The Final Nail

It was tried last season 14, all the ridicule came from supporters, not of, Sunderland or Manure or Liverpool, etc....

But Newcastle Unted..
27th October 2009 11:32 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

We have a week and a half before the Peterborough game? Is it too late to organsie something for then?
27th October 2009 11:32 PM
omenator

Unregistered

The Final Nail

nah 14 its not but we need to get the of .com TF the mag etc... on board and i think we know what the reply would be
27th October 2009 11:36 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

I think there is a lot of anger at the moment so now is probably a good time. Suspect one of the bigger groups will want to lead it but its always worth asking.
27th October 2009 11:43 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
The Final Nail

Jinkyjim Wrote:It was tried last season 14, all the ridicule came from supporters, not of, Sunderland or Manure or Liverpool, etc....

But Newcastle Unted..

I have heard NUFC supporters say what good did the protests do last season, i always respond what fucking protests!

There needs to be a figure head, someone who can unite the whole support base, which is going to be difficult, because supporters opinions are all over the place.

The NUST, then the NUSC, did try, but their message was mixed, one minute get him out, the next lets talk to him, with the support base being so divided, they managed to alienate both sides.

They got slagged off for wanting to organise protests, then said, ok we will try to talk to him, then got slagged off by the other side.

Depressing times ahead
27th October 2009 11:45 PM
omenator

Unregistered

The Final Nail

couldnt give a fuck who led it mate. we need to do something just hope alot dont sit back and do fuck all like last time
27th October 2009 11:47 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

I nominate Omenator! Big Grin
27th October 2009 11:48 PM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

I fucking give up, I'm finished with this shite. Ashley you win, my time at NUFC is over.
27th October 2009 11:48 PM
Chris_NUFC Offline

First Team Starter
The Final Nail

OM remember the meeting where the NUSC put Llambias on the spot, and how the fucker squirmed.We need more action like that, lets embarrass the them.
27th October 2009 11:49 PM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgSdiX0kDI[/ame]
27th October 2009 11:50 PM
viana45 Offline

First Team Regular
The Final Nail

We have to support the team

maybe now more so than ever

although a small part of me wants us not to get promoted to fuck fatty over

but that wud be cutting off my nose to spite me face

such as the hatred fir the fat cunt
28th October 2009 12:04 AM
14andout Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

I want to make one thing clear. I will always support Newcastle United. I want them to win every match and will be watching the game on monday from my living room.

However I believe we must make a stand for the greater long term good of the football club. My son is 9 years old and I want a club that he can be proud of in years to come. We must show a united front in order to force Mike Ashley out.
28th October 2009 12:11 AM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team
The Final Nail

as i said in another thread .renaming sjp is the ultimate insult to geordies everywhere

let people who should be deein something is thomson house
28th October 2009 05:32 AM
Pablo Offline

First Team Starter
The Final Nail

Feel a bit like Ryton this morning

How much do we have to take from this prick?

I normally support every toon fans right, if not duty to support the team whoever is at the helm but this bloke takes the biscuit. The ground renaming is one step too far. I wont put another penny into NUFC until he is gone and I would urge every fan to follow 14 and others lead. We have had the piss taken out of us for long enough.
28th October 2009 08:22 AM
lords Offline

Youth Team
The Final Nail

If the money from the renaming of SJP was invested back into the team or into something meaningfull to the progression of the squad then I wouldnt really care what the media and sponsers callled the stadium.

Id still call it St James park and I suspect most of you lot wouldnt start calling it the Pedigree chum stadium or whatever just cos it was 'Officially' called that would you?
Its not as if the new names of the Gallowgate or Leazes ends ever stuck was it?
28th October 2009 08:37 AM
Pablo Offline

First Team Starter
The Final Nail

Not the point really Dixie. All the official stuff would have the new name. He is attempting to tear down the traditions of Newcastle and doing a bloody good job of it too. Any sponsorship money would go straight into his pockets anyway, he has clearly shown that his cash isnt going into the club, this £20M promise as a smokescreen, merely to 'appease' the fans.
28th October 2009 08:41 AM
toonarmy09 Offline

Reserve Team
The Final Nail

this 20m promise is money he has got for players it isnt out of his pocket

this fucker thinks we are stupid

and to me it makes a massive difference renaming the stadium it HAS to be st james park has been for 110 years and this cunt is just destroying all the proud tradition this club is world famous for
28th October 2009 08:47 AM
Lucian Offline

First Team Starter
The Final Nail

He will do it as well nothing will happen with this protest so within a week or so it will all calm down and we will go back in our ways losing matches..
28th October 2009 08:51 AM
bishopmag Offline

Youth Team
The Final Nail

This one has really taken me by suprise, how much lower is he going to take us

Ashley seriously is taking the piss, its st james park, famous throughout the world, who does he think he is

What gives him the right to be able to sell the name off to the highest bidder.

You can't just change the name of a stadium in a heartbeat without giving thought to the thousands of people who go every week

The emrites and the reebok are new grounds. We have been here for over 100 years
28th October 2009 09:02 AM
Ryton Mag Offline

First Team Benchwarmer
The Final Nail

Fuck it why not rename Newcastle to 'sports direct city' the mackems could call Sunderland 'Nissan city' lets just fucking sell everything off that defines who we are and where we come from!!! FFS.
28th October 2009 09:45 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular
The Final Nail

Ryton Mag Wrote:Fuck it why not rename Newcastle to 'sports direct city' the mackems could call Sunderland 'Nissan city' lets just fucking sell everything off that defines who we are and where we come from!!! FFS.

Aye, the first demise was selling off Geordie Jeans.... its all been downhill from there.
28th October 2009 09:50 AM

Thread Closed