FIFA Sponsors

FIFA Sponsors

LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
FIFA Sponsors

In my eyes all the brands sponsoring this corrupt sham of an organisation are complicit and if they wish to protect their questionable ethics, they should withdraw funding immediately.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
11th November 2015 08:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Venegoor Offline

Captain
RE: FIFA Sponsors

They'll wait until the last moment to find their moral compass, in case one of their competitiors jumps in, they're all no better than the bastards their sponsoring.

I see Greg Dyke wants a refund on the 21 mil England spent on their World Cup bid (He can time it on the 20k Watch he got from the last W.C), which begs the question - what the fuck cost 21 mil in the bid???
I don't expect delegates to be put up in a Travelodge when doing a site visit, and then bunged an Oyster card to get around, but even a few nights at the Sheraton and a hire car doesn't come to 21 mil. Or is Dyke wanting OUR bribe money back?
11th November 2015 11:13 AM
Ontheup Offline

Youth Team

(11th November 2015 11:13 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.They'll wait until the last moment to find their moral compass, in case one of their competitiors jumps in, they're all no better than the bastards their sponsoring.

I see Greg Dyke wants a refund on the 21 mil England spent on their World Cup bid (He can time it on the 20k Watch he got from the last W.C), which begs the question - what the fuck cost 21 mil in the bid???
I don't expect delegates to be put up in a Travelodge when doing a site visit, and then bunged an Oyster card to get around, but even a few nights at the Sheraton and a hire car doesn't come to 21 mil. Or is Dyke wanting OUR bribe money back?

They made a very impressive video presentation as well
11th November 2015 02:26 PM
CliveMendonca Offline

Reserve Team
FIFA Sponsors

The voice of reason. Dweeb.
11th November 2015 06:33 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
FIFA Sponsors

"It's like The Archers...every week something is happening"

That's really the complete opposite of The Archers, where fuck all happens for months on end.

With judgement like that no wonder the daft cunt spent 21 million quid.
11th November 2015 07:07 PM
Ontheup Offline

Youth Team

Just heard Blatter has been in hospital after having a small breakdown, fooking disgrace they have hounded a bloke who is still innocent as he hasnt been found guilty of anything,just idle gossip and accusations from people who have their own agenda,the bloke is still a human being and I wouldn't wish the treatment he's had on any1 who is just ACCUSED of a bit book fiddling
11th November 2015 07:24 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

£21 million.....hmmm.... Wasn't Beckham and the Queens grandkid involved in the bid?

Their appearance money would have been substantial no doubt.
11th November 2015 07:50 PM