Well, thats the end of football.

NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

Seriously.

Nobody is interested in playing football anymore, all they want to do is defend, and maybe score on the break.

Dont believe me, How many games did you enjoy in Euro 16??
How many games did Portugal win??
Did they rely on Ronaldo?? (subbed after 16 minutes)
13th August 2016 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Well, thats the end of football.

I keep saying it, if a team went 4-4-2 with round pegs in round holes, ie a left footed, left winger on the left and a right footed right winger on the right & were positive and controlled possession and attacked they'd walk the league.

This defensive midfield position, created during the modern era, since that water carrier Makalaley, is a shit waste of a player for me.

Talented, skilful young footballers have their ability coached out of them by negative coaches & systems.

Shit boring tactics.

Football needs another KK, I realise he never won anything & we can all point to various reasons for why, but he shook football up and at least had a go.

It sums it up last season, that a negative, play on the break team like Leicester were champions.

They'll be found out this year of course.

Just wish someone would remember football is supposed to be about entertainment.

Someone needs to explain to me why we had Anita on the right wing, Diame up front and we appear to have no left midfielder at the club.

We are woefully lacking in creativity and attacking options.

Gayle is no number 9 either.
(This post was last modified: 13th August 2016 08:37 PM by LeazesLoyal.)
13th August 2016 08:36 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Football now is like watching a computer game, individuals are largely shunned and it's like live chess, only more boring. The first half today was just dull, 1 team kicking the way they were facing and hoping to pinch one, and the other lacking the technique to break them down.
13th August 2016 08:46 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(13th August 2016 08:36 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I keep saying it, if a team went 4-4-2 with round pegs in round holes, ie a left footed, left winger on the left and a right footed right winger on the right & were positive and controlled possession and attacked they'd walk the league.

This defensive midfield position, created during the modern era, since that water carrier Makalaley, is a shit waste of a player for me.

Talented, skilful young footballers have their ability coached out of them by negative coaches & systems.

Shit boring tactics.

Football needs another KK, I realise he never won anything & we can all point to various reasons for why, but he shook football up and at least had a go.

It sums it up last season, that a negative, play on the break team like Leicester were champions.

They'll be found out this year of course.

Just wish someone would remember football is supposed to be about entertainment.

Someone needs to explain to me why we had Anita on the right wing, Diame up front and we appear to have no left midfielder at the club.

We are woefully lacking in creativity and attacking options.

Gayle is no number 9 either.
In Rafa we trust'....we need might as well just go home if you don't get it..
13th August 2016 08:48 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

?
13th August 2016 09:32 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(13th August 2016 07:42 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Seriously.

Nobody is interested in playing football anymore, all they want to do is defend, and maybe score on the break.

Dont believe me, How many games did you enjoy in Euro 16??
How many games did Portugal win??
Did they rely on Ronaldo?? (subbed after 16 minutes)

Yep, been moaning about that for a while. It's all this 'tactician' nonsense, like football's some fuck off game of Total War. Like someone already said, two holding midfielders is a waste of a player. Psychologically it gives the players the wrong impression, they start to believe that the game is about not conceding instead of scoring.

Football has been fucked since anti-football purveyors like hippoheed got involved in management.
14th August 2016 07:19 AM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

At least Klopp is around, even if he is in charge them Scouse fuckers.

Attack and out score the opposition that's what it's all about.
14th August 2016 05:05 PM