Mitrovic

Mitrovic

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Mitrovic

how the fuck is that lunacy? It's merely something i've noticed and am curious to know why he/she never uses smileys/emoticons in his/her posts, what's wrong with that?

Plus i've already given my observations of you mccreery, you rarely reply to most people on here except sal and leazesloyal, why is that Confused
28th June 2018 05:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Venegoor Offline

Captain

There must be a workie ticket smiley out there somewhere.
28th June 2018 05:53 AM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Mitrovic

watch it Ven......he's observing you
28th June 2018 06:58 AM
huntface Online

First Team Starter
Mitrovic

This is sad Willo, because I think I was one of the very few on here who didn't think you're a total dickhead.

Option 5. I don't use any kind of emoticon as I'm not a 14 year old girl. Although there's a bloke somewhere in Arkansas who thinks I am.
28th June 2018 07:18 AM
geordiebri Offline

Youth Team

Keep it going. This is much better than the Tele.
(This post was last modified: 28th June 2018 07:26 AM by geordiebri.)
28th June 2018 07:25 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(28th June 2018 07:18 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This is sad Willo, because I think I was one of the very few on here who didn't think you're a total dickhead.

Option 5. I don't use any kind of emoticon as I'm not a 14 year old girl. Although there's a bloke somewhere in Arkansas who thinks I am.

..and we all are 14 year old girls?
28th June 2018 07:31 AM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Mitrovic

going off some of the PM's I've had yous had better fuckin not be
28th June 2018 07:34 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(28th June 2018 07:34 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.going off some of the PM's I've had yous had better fuckin not be

nah, youngest on here i think is toonarmy, i've observed that he still has a lot to learn about life
28th June 2018 07:40 AM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Mitrovic

haven't we all
28th June 2018 07:46 AM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

(28th June 2018 06:58 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.watch it Ven......he's observing you

*combs hair and sits up straight*

(28th June 2018 07:18 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.This is sad Willo, because I think I was one of the very few on here who didn't think you're a total dickhead.

Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 28th June 2018 08:46 AM by Venegoor.)
28th June 2018 08:45 AM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Mitrovic

I've posted some shit in my life, but that post is cringey as fuck.

The exact type of cringey shit the trolley wally would post.
28th June 2018 01:09 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(28th June 2018 01:09 PM)Silent Bob Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I've posted some shit in my life,

agreed

(28th June 2018 08:45 AM)Venegoor Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th June 2018 06:58 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.watch it Ven......he's observing you

*combs hair and sits up straight*

Ok here's away

venegoor comes across as a bit of a know it all and I find his rants quite irritating, he is looked upon as the forums great leader who must be respected at all times, hence when i have the audacity to disagree with him all his loyal subjects crawl out of the woodwork to protect him,.....to his credit though he does reply to everyone equally whether they are regular posters or obscure or new posters, and if you have an argument with him one day he will still reply to your posts the next day as if nothing had happened, instead of going in the huff for a few days like some on here, seems like a ruddy good bloke does venegoor and i reckon this place would be screwed without him.

Reet, who's next??
(This post was last modified: 28th June 2018 01:57 PM by WilloTheWimp.)
28th June 2018 01:30 PM
geordiebri Offline

Youth Team
Mitrovic

So, we going off on a Tangent here. What is the general consensus on Mitro's World cup. To me his performances have generally been a mirror reflection of his Toon career.

Basically, he tries hard, he get in to the right positions, but his final ball, just isn't good enough. He might be able to score for nowt in the championship, but it means nothing in the Premier.

If we are made a decent offer around the late teens up to twenty mill even, i think we should snap there hand off I try again in our quest for a striker who can score goals in the Premier league.
28th June 2018 02:40 PM
richyNUFC Online

First Team Regular

(28th June 2018 02:40 PM)geordiebri Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.So, we going off on a Tangent here. What is the general consensus on Mitro's World cup. To me his performances have generally been a mirror reflection of his Toon career.

Aye, managed to pick up another suspension as well, in the space of 3 games.

I'd still love him to stay mind, can't see it happening though.
28th June 2018 03:07 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

his best game was against the swiss, took his goal brilliantly and should have had a pelanty , in other games he's had chances but has been too slow to react....personally i dont think he is premiership standard, but if fulham cough up he could yet have a chance to prove me wrong
28th June 2018 03:18 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Mitrovic

He is what he is

My point this season was that it was madness to exclude him in the first place which was then just highlighted by the sacklessness of Joselu

I doubt very much if we got 20 million for him that it would all be put to a replacement but that's for the fat fucker to decide

He's still worth 20 - 30 minutes from the bench when chasing a game as far as I see it but I just can't see Rafa beeing seen to change his mind

If we get big bucks and spend all of it and more on a replacement we should do it......if we get big bucks and it's split on two players and their wages then fuck it
(This post was last modified: 28th June 2018 05:20 PM by McCreery.)
28th June 2018 05:00 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

There is no doubt in my mind that mitro would have done better than joselu, And as things turned out, at least he was fit so could have done better than slimani.... Benitez fucked up. End of
28th June 2018 05:12 PM
Venegoor Offline

Captain

Mitro over Joselu every time, but that's like saying you'd prefer Anne Widdicombe over Margaret Beckett. After the Swiss game he was worth the 20 mil, after the Brazeeel game he was worth a quarter of that, despite them being a superior team.
28th June 2018 06:51 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

(28th June 2018 05:12 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There is no doubt in my mind that mitro would have done better than joselu, And as things turned out, at least he was fit so could have done better than slimani.... Benitez fucked up. End of

So, just cos you have one a few games on your PlayStation, you think you know better than one of the most respected/decorated managers in the modern game?
28th June 2018 06:57 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Wrong fucking thread. I hate using phone for forums.
(This post was last modified: 28th June 2018 07:47 PM by lipsquid.)
28th June 2018 07:38 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(28th June 2018 06:57 PM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th June 2018 05:12 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.There is no doubt in my mind that mitro would have done better than joselu, And as things turned out, at least he was fit so could have done better than slimani.... Benitez fucked up. End of

So, just cos you have one a few games on your PlayStation, you think you know better than one of the most respected/decorated managers in the modern game?

"one a few games"? Big Grin

Benitez is a great manager, but even great managers make mistakes
28th June 2018 08:07 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
Mitrovic

Despite Joselu being a shit finisher I do think he held the ball up well up front and allowed the team to bring more players into the attack, putting pressure on the opposition. That said if we'd have played the flanks and channels with Mitrovic up front getting on the end of crosses the law of averages state he would have converted a fair few over a season. It's a hard one to call though - he didn't play so we don't know. I don't believe we would have won the league with him playing every game, let's put it that way.
28th June 2018 09:11 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Mitrovic

Sorry to bang on about it but it was the total exclusion that made no sense whatsoever

We had nobody better, we paid 5 million plus wages for somebody worse - Benitez stuck by Joselu through a pretty horrendous run of form and then sent the big daft Serb out on loan to Fulham where he proved he could hit the net and not get sent off

It's probably best he moves on and we get some cash for him but I have no confidence at all that the right decision will be made to replace him
28th June 2018 10:23 PM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

(28th June 2018 10:23 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Sorry to bang on about it but it was the total exclusion that made no sense whatsoever

So, what can we read into that then??
29th June 2018 07:15 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(29th June 2018 07:15 AM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th June 2018 10:23 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Sorry to bang on about it but it was the total exclusion that made no sense whatsoever

that mitro is not as crap as benitez clearly thinks he is
29th June 2018 07:24 AM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(28th June 2018 07:18 AM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.… I don't use any kind of emoticon as I'm not a 14 year old girl. Although there's a bloke somewhere in Arkansas who thinks I am.

Wouldn't that make you his mother?
(This post was last modified: 29th June 2018 10:45 AM by guff.)
29th June 2018 10:44 AM
NE1 Offline

First Team Regular

(29th June 2018 07:24 AM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th June 2018 07:15 AM)NE1 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

that mitro is not as crap as benitez clearly thinks he is
Don’t think he ever had a problem with his ability
29th June 2018 12:47 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Mitrovic

what was his problem with him then ??
29th June 2018 01:01 PM
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
Mitrovic

Attitude in training was the story wasn't it ?
29th June 2018 01:18 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite
Mitrovic

I heard that one but just interested to see if NE1 knows something more

as usual he's being elusive when asked a question?

even if training is what NE1 is getting at it still makes no sense......don't play a player at all because he doesn't train as hard as the preferred player who can't do it on a match day...it's bollocks I tell you...bollocks
29th June 2018 01:40 PM