Ashley is a nice Guy

Ashley is a nice Guy

liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter
Ashley is a nice Guy

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
1st November 2018 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
Ashley is a nice Guy

Says the fella who Ashley has just made a multi-millionaire...
1st November 2018 06:31 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Ashley is a nice Guy

Well, if there was ever any doubt about Lascelles being a Cunt, there it is, I’ve thought he was a Cunt for some time now, and if any of the other fuckers in the club think as he does then the club is truly fucked.
1st November 2018 06:35 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Ashley is a nice Guy

I think he got a shiny new bike from Mike, which swayed the deal...
1st November 2018 06:36 PM
The Lowther Offline

Reserve Team
Ashley is a nice Guy

was only a couple of months back they were kicking of about bonus's now this it beggers belief
1st November 2018 06:39 PM

Chairman
Ashley is a nice Guy

I do think that it would be wrong of us to expect the club captain to do anything but tow the party line. Especially as the manager is doing just that too.

Still, he didn't have to jam his tongue right up Mike's ringpiece
1st November 2018 06:44 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

Fuck the odious stinking cunt, I hope he gets fucked in the next game, he’s suggesting the fans are negative ...the Wanker.
(This post was last modified: 1st November 2018 06:56 PM by liam1708.)
1st November 2018 06:52 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

He’s read off a script.
1st November 2018 06:53 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I don’t care how he’s done it.... he’s still a fuckin cunt.
1st November 2018 06:56 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

Disappointed in Lascelles there, but understanding the vice like grip Ashley has on the club, I would imagine he was forced in some way to say all that.

Mind you bit easier when you’ve just signed a huge new contract.

The phrase nice guy when describing a ruthless business man, who treats his workforce like scum is a stretch at the very least.

Where is the integrity of people these days?

Ho’way Lascelles you should really have objected to having to spout that bullshit.

As for the coming together and divisive shit, well the ‘nice guy’ you are portraying is the very instigator of all of the unrest.

Fans are torn, fans are arguing, fans I guarantee will soon be battling as arguments spill over, with emotions running high.

The Wolves game, will very likely see unrest and heated arguments spilling over, as fans try and force their opinion of what people should be doing on people with a different view.

Just goes to prove money corrupts and people will always choose themselves first over others.

Soul sold there Lascelles, doubt that will go down well with a good few & certainly gone down in my estimations there, coerced or not.
1st November 2018 07:04 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

Oh no I agree is disappointing he’s done that. He came across as different but he’s just like all the rest.

It’s meaningless as well. Like any footballer he’ll fuck off as soon as he gets a better offer. This reaffirms it
1st November 2018 07:10 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I wouldn’t mind, but Lascelles is fuckin gack anyway, he’s just less shit than all the other useless cunts.
1st November 2018 07:15 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(1st November 2018 06:36 PM)Jinkyjim Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think he got a shiny new bike from Mike, which swayed the deal...

Evans above.

(1st November 2018 06:53 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He’s read off a script.

He can read?
1st November 2018 07:25 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

What's goin on ffs.

Jamaal Lasellout?
(This post was last modified: 1st November 2018 07:32 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
1st November 2018 07:28 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
Ashley is a nice Guy

Well he is a nice Guy, he'd look fucking great on a bonfire. He'd burn well too the lardy fucking bloater.
1st November 2018 09:08 PM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular
Ashley is a nice Guy

So, a pay rise and contract extension for captaining a team to its worst league start in our History.....

Smashing.....
2nd November 2018 08:07 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

The S**:

‘Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley launched into an expletive-filled tirade in a curry house and threatened to “knock out” a fan who goaded him.

The billionaire retail boss, 54, initially shook hands with the Magpies supporter when he came over to introduce himself.

But Ashley’s mood flipped when the fan called him a “parasite” and told him to “get out the club and the city” of Newcastle.

A witness said Ashley blasted back: “I’ll knock you out you f…ing p…k. Get the f… out of here.

“F… off before I knock you out.”

The fan and his party were then asked to leave by the management at Paradise restaurant in Hampstead, North West London.

The witness added: “Ashley thought the fan was coming to say hello, but then realised what was happening.

“He went bright red, screwed his face up and turned the air blue with his ranting.”

A spokesman for Ashley confirmed he was having a meal when approached by “an individual who became threatening, aggressive and offensive”.’

Well done that man.
(This post was last modified: 2nd November 2018 10:59 AM by ToonArmy1892.)
2nd November 2018 10:59 AM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

(1st November 2018 07:04 PM)LeazesLoyal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Disappointed in Lascelles there, but understanding the vice like grip Ashley has on the club, I would imagine he was forced in some way to say all that.

Mind you bit easier when you’ve just signed a huge new contract.

The phrase nice guy when describing a ruthless business man, who treats his workforce like scum is a stretch at the very least.

Where is the integrity of people these days?

Ho’way Lascelles you should really have objected to having to spout that bullshit.

As for the coming together and divisive shit, well the ‘nice guy’ you are portraying is the very instigator of all of the unrest.

Fans are torn, fans are arguing, fans I guarantee will soon be battling as arguments spill over, with emotions running high.

The Wolves game, will very likely see unrest and heated arguments spilling over, as fans try and force their opinion of what people should be doing on people with a different view.

Just goes to prove money corrupts and people will always choose themselves first over others.

Soul sold there Lascelles, doubt that will go down well with a good few & certainly gone down in my estimations there, coerced or not.

Yep there goes the support the team not the regime" bollocks, now that we know which side our captain is on....there will be some who agree with him but I reckon but most will not. He's made a rod for his own back if the results don't pick up ..
(This post was last modified: 2nd November 2018 02:15 PM by carters.)
2nd November 2018 02:12 PM
LeazesLoyal Offline

First Team Starter

It was clearly PR bollocks he was told to say.

However, if it had been me in his position as a popular captain, I’d have told them to shove it.

They can’t force you to say things you disagree with.

Poor choice from Lascelles there.

(2nd November 2018 10:59 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.The S**:

‘Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley launched into an expletive-filled tirade in a curry house and threatened to “knock out” a fan who goaded him.

The billionaire retail boss, 54, initially shook hands with the Magpies supporter when he came over to introduce himself.

But Ashley’s mood flipped when the fan called him a “parasite” and told him to “get out the club and the city” of Newcastle.

A witness said Ashley blasted back: “I’ll knock you out you f…ing p…k. Get the f… out of here.

“F… off before I knock you out.”

The fan and his party were then asked to leave by the management at Paradise restaurant in Hampstead, North West London.

The witness added: “Ashley thought the fan was coming to say hello, but then realised what was happening.

“He went bright red, screwed his face up and turned the air blue with his ranting.”

A spokesman for Ashley confirmed he was having a meal when approached by “an individual who became threatening, aggressive and offensive”.’

Well done that man.

Like it.
(This post was last modified: 2nd November 2018 02:17 PM by LeazesLoyal.)
2nd November 2018 02:17 PM
carters Offline

Reserve Team

As well as the relationship between Rafa and the fans the only other good thing we had was the fans unity with the team.....he's just destroyed that......
2nd November 2018 02:28 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(2nd November 2018 02:28 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.As well as the relationship between Rafa and the fans the only other good thing we had was the fans unity with the team.....he's just destroyed that......

Yep, played right in to Ashleys hands the fucking moron.
2nd November 2018 03:47 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(2nd November 2018 03:47 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(2nd November 2018 02:28 PM)carters Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.As well as the relationship between Rafa and the fans the only other good thing we had was the fans unity with the team.....he's just destroyed that......

What about the effect on those with the "support the team, not the regime" mindset? Perversely, it could result in a more successful boycott.
2nd November 2018 04:14 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(2nd November 2018 04:14 PM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(2nd November 2018 03:47 PM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

What about the effect on those with the "support the team, not the regime" mindset? Perversely, it could result in a more successful boycott.
I really hope it does.
2nd November 2018 04:55 PM

Chairman

(2nd November 2018 04:14 PM)guff Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What about the effect on those with the "support the team, not the regime" mindset? Perversely, it could result in a more successful boycott.

Yeah it does beg the question 'what if the team supports the regime ?'
2nd November 2018 04:57 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

They can fuck off, the whole fucking lot of them, 3 Bastard points from 30, and that cocky cunt reckons the fans are negative and need to be united. It’s not long ago he downed tools because his bonus was late...the fuckin wankstain. I hope they get fuckin humped tomorrow.
2nd November 2018 05:27 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular
Ashley is a nice Guy

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Big GrinBig Grin
2nd November 2018 06:54 PM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter
Ashley is a nice Guy

Big Grin
2nd November 2018 07:05 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
Ashley is a nice Guy

It gets fuckin funnier

2nd November 2018 10:11 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular
Ashley is a nice Guy

Isn't 'nice personality' a euphemism for fat lasses?

Maybe 'nice guy' is a euphemism for 'repugnant fat cunt who destroys every community he touches through his greed'.
2nd November 2018 10:24 PM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

It’s a fucking joke, there’s not another club in the country like ours, it’s fucked, broken, beyond repair with a fuckin great big “out of order” sign above the door.
2nd November 2018 10:25 PM