Fan Favourite
RE: Arise, Sir Kenny Dogleash

Fucking shite for us.
17th November 2018 02:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tight_Ass_Bramble Offline

Chairman
Arise, Sir Kenny Dogleash

Funnily enough I agree with all of the above posts.

There is, however, no denying that he probably deserves his recognition for his services to Liverpool. Whatever your stance regarding Hillsborough, he has stood by and fought for the scousers for the best part of 30 years. If that tragedy has happened to us, and our Manager had gone to all the funerals and represented justice for us in the courts and arbitration for 3 decades, we'd be hailing him as a messiah too.
17th November 2018 08:56 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

(17th November 2018 08:56 AM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Funnily enough I agree with all of the above posts.

There is, however, no denying that he probably deserves his recognition for his services to Liverpool. Whatever your stance regarding Hillsborough, he has stood by and fought for the scousers for the best part of 30 years. If that tragedy has happened to us, and our Manager had gone to all the funerals and represented justice for us in the courts and arbitration for 3 decades, we'd be hailing him as a messiah too.

Oh yes.
17th November 2018 09:18 AM
The Bandit Offline

Youth Team

(17th November 2018 08:56 AM)Tight_Ass_Bramble Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Funnily enough I agree with all of the above posts.

We hailed someone as a messiah for getting us promotion from Division 2.
17th November 2018 11:13 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

maybe it was because he replaced such a charismatic manager, someone who really understood the fans and the area, and was a brilliant communicator, Keegan was a difficult act to follow especially for a dour scotsman who spoke in fucking riddles....no shame on fat fred it seemed a good appointment he'd just won the title with little blackburn so he's clearly doing something right, but i just never got the feeling that he really gave a flying monkeys shite about the club and treat it like a job for the boys, ie, his son and his old mates barnesy and rushy who were finished.
17th November 2018 06:53 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Aye but he also brought in Stuart Pearce who taught Nobby how to legally break legs.
17th November 2018 06:58 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

I’ve aleays thought he was sacked too early. If things hadn’t got better by October then fair enough.
17th November 2018 08:06 PM
McCreery Online

Fan Favourite

Last month ???
17th November 2018 08:18 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(17th November 2018 08:06 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I’ve aleays thought he was sacked too early. If things hadn’t got better by October then fair enough.

lol......I was doing facking somersaults when the miserable fecker was sacked...bring on Gullits sexy football instead.....aye. Confused
18th November 2018 09:18 AM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

(17th November 2018 08:06 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I’ve aleays thought he was sacked too early. If things hadn’t got better by October then fair enough.

He couldn't have got fired soon enough for me. Horrible twat. Sold Ginola and Asprilla and replaced them with pension plans for his old mates. A fucking disaster for the club and remains one of my most hated managers, surpassed only by Allardyce.
18th November 2018 01:11 PM
BarcaMag Offline

Banned

depends what you call 'justice'.

Laying the blame for the head of police at the time, solely, when there were countless scousers in the ground that simply shouldn't have been.

I don't go along with this lark, that all else is to blame, but the luvvverly scousers.

That includes players whose 'glass slipped out of my hand your honour' as well as their 'fanbase'.
18th November 2018 07:27 PM