aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand hes gone

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand hes gone

huntface Offline

First Team Starter
RE: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand hes gone

(26th June 2019 08:17 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I'd be happy with Arteta taking over.

Haha! Why would he leave Manchester City to join this shit show? There’s every chance he’ll be the next city boss why would he join Ashley? Seriously please tell me? He’ll have just seen a world respected coach shafted by that cunt do you honestly think he’s thinking “yeah I’ll have some of that.”

Haha. You crack me up mike. I mean Keith. Sorry.. t00n
(This post was last modified: 26th June 2019 08:45 PM by huntface.)
26th June 2019 08:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tino Offline

First Team Regular

Fenwick's window would be full of Artera takes over

Personally there's more chance of getting the lad from Lincoln,
27th June 2019 08:02 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

(26th June 2019 08:44 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(26th June 2019 08:17 PM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I'd be happy with Arteta taking over.

Haha! Why would he leave Manchester City to join this shit show? There’s every chance he’ll be the next city boss why would he join Ashley? Seriously please tell me? He’ll have just seen a world respected coach shafted by that cunt do you honestly think he’s thinking “yeah I’ll have some of that.”

Chill out Cuntface. I was just stating that I would be ok with it. Never said it was likely but he may want experience first or may think he won't get it.

I'd be ok with Viera also.
27th June 2019 10:30 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

id be ok with Pochitino
27th June 2019 11:09 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

More chance of Pinocchio
27th June 2019 11:25 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

When they appoint the new manager i can stop giving a fuck altogether
27th June 2019 11:40 AM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(27th June 2019 10:30 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(26th June 2019 08:44 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Chill out Cuntface. I was just stating that I would be ok with it. Never said it was likely but he may want experience first or may think he won't get it.

I'd be ok with Viera also.

I see what you did there. Very droll
27th June 2019 01:36 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

Can’t wait to see what happens not really I couldn’t give a flying fuck. I will still want the team to win like I said before I hate it when we lose. I have a feeling I need to get used to that feeling having said this.
27th June 2019 02:22 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

(27th June 2019 10:30 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I'd be ok with Vera also.

i think shes still practising her accent
27th June 2019 02:55 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

I wonder what the great man is thinking himself, i bet he is as frustrated as we are.

He desperately wanted it to work out here 

I hope he comes back one day, unfinished business and all that.

Love you Rafa lad
27th June 2019 10:37 PM