How many more

How many more

Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team
RE: How many more

(29th June 2019 06:48 AM)liam1708 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Enough to go down...1 or 20, it doesn't really matter does it.

Agreed. But ta1892 reckons it won't be close. So I’m curious to see how much adrift he thinks we will be.
29th June 2019 06:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
How many more

It's impossible to say as it stands - managerless & strikerless

What exactly is your stance mbiwa??
29th June 2019 06:59 AM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

In what way McCreery?
29th June 2019 07:22 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
How many more

Are you a match goer?

Are you protesting?

Where do you stand regarding Ashley?

I'm not trying to groom you - just a bit of background would be nice
29th June 2019 07:32 AM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

I was hoping you would try to groom me.

I don’t/won’t attend anymore. I haven’t the heart now that Benitez is gone. I did say that after keegan left, shearer left and when carver was appointed but each time I did go back, eventually. But this time it’s final.

Regarding Ashley of course I want him gone. But I’m a realist. And fans pinging their hopes on something that has literally never been done before, anywhere at any time, in football happening is not something I will buy into.

The sad thing is there is nothing we can do about it. Absolutely nothing. I’ve read some crazy things on here about people clicking on ad’s on his website and such like, as a protest against him. It’s all nonsensical. Good intentioned no doubt but it’s never going to happen.

The only way he will sell will be if he gets enough money from someone to buy it.
29th June 2019 07:51 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

you said youve stopped going, therefore you ARE buying into it. Confused
29th June 2019 07:58 AM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

Think you need to read the whole post Willo mate.
29th June 2019 11:42 AM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

(29th June 2019 06:06 AM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th June 2019 09:39 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th June 2019 08:39 PM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It’ll be touch and go if we get relegated this season. It will be close. But that’s a risk he will take. The risk will be that there will be 3 worse clubs than us. A risk which has worked in what 8 seasons in the PL? And worked against us in 2.

If we get relegated it won’t be because of fans or a lack of fans. It’ll be because we have a shit owner a shit manager and players who can’t quite cut it. Fans are important. But they don’t win you the league or relegate you. City probably have the worst fans in the league.

It won't be close, we will be down.

It won’t be close? How many points adrift do you think we’ll be at the end of the season?

Dunno, who gives a flying fuck.
29th June 2019 11:50 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(29th June 2019 11:42 AM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Think you need to read the whole post Willo mate.

You are protesting by refusing to go to the match, so you do buy in to the idea of boycotting.......the fact that you feel a full boycott is not worth it puzzles me though bearing in mind it really is our only hope, even if it didn't shift him straight away is it not better to do something rather than just sit and let mike ashley fuck up any chance we have of moving forward.
29th June 2019 01:39 PM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

(29th June 2019 11:50 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th June 2019 06:06 AM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th June 2019 09:39 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(28th June 2019 08:39 PM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It’ll be touch and go if we get relegated this season. It will be close. But that’s a risk he will take. The risk will be that there will be 3 worse clubs than us. A risk which has worked in what 8 seasons in the PL? And worked against us in 2.

If we get relegated it won’t be because of fans or a lack of fans. It’ll be because we have a shit owner a shit manager and players who can’t quite cut it. Fans are important. But they don’t win you the league or relegate you. City probably have the worst fans in the league.

It won’t be close? How many points adrift do you think we’ll be at the end of the season?

You literally made the comment about us getting relegated.
29th June 2019 02:14 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

(29th June 2019 02:14 PM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(29th June 2019 11:50 AM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

You literally made the comment about us getting relegated.

Yes, and i couldn't care by how many points it is.
29th June 2019 02:47 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman

(27th June 2019 12:23 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Wonder if Ven is renewing, guess i'll never know.

Yes, because his priority in life is wondering what some jumped up little shit thinks about his life choices.

He's been following the team through thin and thinner for 50 years. Who the fuck are you to call him out? And then you wonder why he's had done, listening to the same fucking thread over and over basically calling him a cunt. I cant be arsed with it either. Its just rinse and repeat. It's not a forum anymore, it's a never ending wank fest about whose the most militant. It's literally got to the point where you have a handful of posters going down on each other.

This used to be a vibrant interesting forum where views were vigorously debated and done with humour and elan. Now it's just a dying board where the same two opinions are recycled over and over and over and over and you wonder why people stay away from it.
(This post was last modified: 29th June 2019 04:04 PM by countofbiarritz.)
29th June 2019 04:01 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(29th June 2019 04:01 PM)countofbiarritz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(27th June 2019 12:23 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Wonder if Ven is renewing, guess i'll never know.

Yes, because his priority in life is wondering what some jumped up little shit thinks about his life choices.

He's been following the team through thin and thinner for 50 years. Who the fuck are you to call him out? And then you wonder why he's had done, listening to the same fucking thread over and over basically calling him a cunt. I cant be arsed with it either. Its just rinse and repeat. It's not a forum anymore, it's a never ending wank fest about whose the most militant. It's literally got to the point where you have a handful of posters going down on each other.

This used to be a vibrant interesting forum where views were vigorously debated and done with humour and elan. Now it's just a dying board where the same two opinions are recycled over and over and over and over and you wonder why people stay away from it.

What's guff's car for to do with it?
29th June 2019 04:21 PM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

It is for obvious reasons going to be the main topic of conversation. Everyone is entitled to their opinion without being ridiculed if people don’t agree.
29th June 2019 04:39 PM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

TA too argumentative there for no reason. If you can’t take a difference of opinion forums shouldn’t really be your thing.
29th June 2019 04:59 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

(29th June 2019 04:01 PM)countofbiarritz Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Stay away then instead of acting like an angry dictionary. I'm sure Vens mature enough to ignore the comments of a young totally disillusioned fan
29th June 2019 06:07 PM
countofbiarritz Offline

Chairman
How many more

Ah the poster that once intimated my daughter was a brainless whore.

Like I'm going to take tips from you you fucking cunt..
29th June 2019 06:44 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

C'mon fella's, I know we've all had a drink.....
29th June 2019 07:03 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

As per your mantra, you overreacted but hey keep going,

I'd completely forgotten you existed
29th June 2019 07:04 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

Dunno where that came from Count, i simply wondered if he was renewing or not, as i respected him as a poster, if he is, i disagree, but ok.

No need to go on like that.

(29th June 2019 04:59 PM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.TA too argumentative there for no reason. If you can’t take a difference of opinion forums shouldn’t really be your thing.

Fuck are you on about, i'm not even arguing with anyone.
(This post was last modified: 29th June 2019 07:46 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
29th June 2019 07:41 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

I'm surprised he jacked it like, he was the queen bee on here, clearly a well respected poster
29th June 2019 07:48 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
How many more

I reckon the shit got flung a bit too wide in Cobs post

We are all passionate about the club and our passion is displayed in various ways

To have a dig at the whole forum is a bit strange

(This post was last modified: 29th June 2019 07:56 PM by McCreery.)
29th June 2019 07:54 PM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

TA you have some attitude. You’re arguing with a lot of people. For no real reason.

McCreery when did your protest start? That’s a genuine question btw. Not an angled one.
29th June 2019 08:02 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
How many more

I can never remember what year but Kinnear the second time was my tipping point
29th June 2019 08:05 PM
Mbiwa89 Offline

Youth Team

About 2013 odd I think. Do you still support the team/club despite not going?

The reason I ask is I’m nearly at the stage of giving up until Ashley goes. I’m not even sure what giving up means, but at this point in time I have no interest in who the manager is who we’ll sign and who we’ll sell. Genuinely don’t care. That might change in a few weeks/months once the rawness of Rafa leaving eases off.
29th June 2019 08:10 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
How many more

As futile and as pointless as it is - little crusades on social media is my version of "supporting the club*

My love for the club will never die but I don't feel the need to give it a cuddle to show my love
29th June 2019 08:16 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

(29th June 2019 08:02 PM)Mbiwa89 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.TA you have some attitude. You’re arguing with a lot of people. For no real reason.

Ah well, think that if you want.
29th June 2019 08:17 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite
How many more

Shush man - stop arguing
29th June 2019 08:17 PM
ToonArmy1892 Online

Fan Favourite

(29th June 2019 08:17 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Shush man - stop arguing

A kna right.
29th June 2019 08:20 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

I didn't even know Ven quit the board. I've not been looking in regular though.

Mac Kinnear was my tipping point as well.
29th June 2019 08:32 PM