Rafa article in 'The Times' today...

ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite
RE: Rafa article in 'The Times' today...

Agreed, in one sense i'm relieved Rafa went, coz i may have went back next season, and it would have been pointless.
3rd July 2019 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(3rd July 2019 02:34 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd July 2019 02:25 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd July 2019 07:05 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.you really don't get it do you..

me fawning over Pardew wasn't me fawning over Pardew at all was it?

Me fawning over Pardew was me claiming that it didn't matter a fucking jot who was manager of this club while Ashley was in charge

so while every fucker was getting a bit hysterical about what a shit job Pardew was doing and waving A4 flyers about to tell him what you thought of him, Ashley was under very little pressure - do you see the pattern here or do you need it explaining further......

the last 3 seasons under Benitez while soppy fuckers have had their mini love in with him, Ashley has been under very little pressure

any clearer?????

I was only joking man. I agree with you.

That's why i didn't go last season even with Rafa.

I just get pissed off when my stance regarding Pardew is thrown back at me

It really doesn't matter whether it is a prick like Pardew or a well respected manager like Benitez - Ashley will make sure we do not compete

pardews 4 years here were simply as an ashley apologist putting a positive spin on all his shitty behaviour in order to keep his job while he knew the fans were getting buttfucked, and he would have continued like that forever had the palace job not come up.......benitez could have done the same thing, kept his £6m salary rolling in, finishing 17th every season, jobs a goodun', he walked because he wanted success for the fans but wasnt allowed to bring it.......pardew couldnt give a toss about the fans, or success, he was here solely to feather his own nest...therein lies the difference
3rd July 2019 03:39 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

I see Wraith isn't boycotting, says he wants Ashley out though Big Grin

Guy is ridiculous.

He is putting people off joining NUST aswell.
(This post was last modified: 3rd July 2019 06:34 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
3rd July 2019 06:32 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(3rd July 2019 03:39 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd July 2019 02:34 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd July 2019 02:25 PM)ToonArmy1892 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(3rd July 2019 07:05 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.you really don't get it do you..

me fawning over Pardew wasn't me fawning over Pardew at all was it?

Me fawning over Pardew was me claiming that it didn't matter a fucking jot who was manager of this club while Ashley was in charge

so while every fucker was getting a bit hysterical about what a shit job Pardew was doing and waving A4 flyers about to tell him what you thought of him, Ashley was under very little pressure - do you see the pattern here or do you need it explaining further......

the last 3 seasons under Benitez while soppy fuckers have had their mini love in with him, Ashley has been under very little pressure

any clearer?????

I was only joking man. I agree with you.

That's why i didn't go last season even with Rafa.

I just get pissed off when my stance regarding Pardew is thrown back at me

It really doesn't matter whether it is a prick like Pardew or a well respected manager like Benitez - Ashley will make sure we do not compete

pardews 4 years here were simply as an ashley apologist putting a positive spin on all his shitty behaviour in order to keep his job while he knew the fans were getting buttfucked, and he would have continued like that forever had the palace job not come up.......benitez could have done the same thing, kept his £6m salary rolling in, finishing 17th every season, jobs a goodun', he walked because he wanted success for the fans but wasnt allowed to bring it.......pardew couldnt give a toss about the fans, or success, he was here solely to feather his own nest...therein lies the difference

Aye so what's your fuckin point you plum?
3rd July 2019 09:20 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

it's there, alls you need is a dollop of common sense.
3rd July 2019 10:59 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

What part of IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO MANAGES OUR CLUB UNDER ASHLEY do you not understand like?
4th July 2019 05:30 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

it's ridiculous posts like this which piss people off, you really need to think before you speak/type. Rolleyes

(2nd July 2019 11:25 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.So what if he did man

It was all absolutely meaningless

Utterly, utterly fuckin pointless and soppy fuckers got dragged in and wasted another 3 seasons letting Ashley off the hook

Anyone who fawned over Benitez wants a good fucking shake

...so i'm interested to know what more you wanted benitez to do exactly

(oh, and without mentioning that fucking letter)
4th July 2019 06:14 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

What part of IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO MANAGES OUR CLUB UNDER ASHLEY do you not understand like?
4th July 2019 06:56 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

very childish. Rolleyes
4th July 2019 07:03 AM
t00nraider Online

Youth Team

I think it does matter. There are some managers that can get a decent team relegated by being totally incompetent. Pardew was on borrowed time although we'd lost cisse and ba which was a big loss and the squad was poor quality from what I can remember. You can still tell he's a useless manager as Palace found out.

For every decent manager there are ten con artist managers. We do need to do well in the transfer market though. We've had money before but Ashley went for McClaren and money was wasted. He needs to avoid a repetition of this.
4th July 2019 08:29 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(4th July 2019 08:29 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I think it does matter. There are some managers that can get a decent team relegated by being totally incompetent. Pardew was on borrowed time although we'd lost cisse and ba which was a big loss and the squad was poor quality from what I can remember. You can still tell he's a useless manager as Palace found out.

For every decent manager there are ten con artist managers. We do need to do well in the transfer market though. We've had money before but Ashley went for McClaren and money was wasted. He needs to avoid a repetition of this.

we've had much uselesser managers than pardew like.
4th July 2019 08:53 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

in what way does it matter - keeping Ashley's PL cash cow alive and well ???

The club is a hollow shell with no ambition - what the fuck difference does a manager make??
4th July 2019 09:02 AM
t00nraider Online

Youth Team

I know we've had worse than Pardew. He was just mentoned previously. The difference can be Premiership status. Selecting the wrong manager and being rekegated can put us back years. We can continue to progress even under Ashley if he recruits smartly which is possible. If he does this we can push on.
4th July 2019 11:38 AM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(4th July 2019 11:38 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I know we've had worse than Pardew. He was just mentoned previously. The difference can be Premiership status. Selecting the wrong manager and being rekegated can put us back years. We can continue to progress even under Ashley if he recruits smartly which is possible. If he does this we can push on.

Big Grin
4th July 2019 11:46 AM
franzeseNufc Offline

First Team Starter

(4th July 2019 11:38 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I know we've had worse than Pardew. He was just mentoned previously. The difference can be Premiership status. Selecting the wrong manager and being rekegated can put us back years. We can continue to progress even under Ashley if he recruits smartly which is possible. If he does this we can push on.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRjV0X-qHhGvSOdHDvV6...JEm0fHjFMu]
4th July 2019 11:49 AM
Jinkyjim Offline

First Team Regular

[Image: SlimShyAnnelid.webp]
4th July 2019 12:11 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

for a while now i've secretly thought you were a wum......this post confirms it.
4th July 2019 12:17 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Attached File(s) Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 4th July 2019 12:27 PM by McCreery.)
4th July 2019 12:26 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

I reckon he is one of Keith Bishop's minions.
(This post was last modified: 4th July 2019 12:41 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
4th July 2019 12:41 PM
guff Online

First Team Regular

Where is he going to find a half decent manager after what he did to the last one? We're going to end up with a self-preening bargain-basement numbnut off the magic roundabout and be rekegated. Then we're stuck with him for another decade as he only buys on the cheap and never sells.
4th July 2019 01:35 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

Rekegated, does that mean relegated and wrecked at the same time? Sounds about right.
4th July 2019 01:51 PM
guff Online

First Team Regular

Better ask the loonytrader - it's his portmanteau.
4th July 2019 02:50 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(2nd July 2019 11:25 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.So what if he did man

It was all absolutely meaningless

Utterly, utterly fuckin pointless and soppy fuckers got dragged in and wasted another 3 seasons letting Ashley off the hook

Anyone who fawned over Benitez wants a good fucking shake

In your opinion. Not fact. In my opinion the way Benitez, a manager lauded as world class, was treated has swayed a lot of media and fans of other clubs' opinions in our favour.

"Who gives a fuck what other fans think?" you might ask. It's amazing the solidarity fans feel with even their bitterest rivals when they perceive a massive injustice has been done. At least my grasping at straws hopes that the derision at our fan base has turned to sympathy and our protests will be taken more seriously instead of deluded Geordies demanding things.

Anyway do you honestly think if Rafa had walked when we went down and we appointed someone else would Ashley have sold up and fucked off? If yes then fair enough, but I don't agree. If no then the past three years have been as pointless as any other under this fucker's control.
5th July 2019 06:59 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

How do you think other fans view how Rafa was treated when our own fans were willing to go along with it??

Football manager reaches end of contract and moves on shocker

I know fans who are willing to put up with absolutely everything Ashley throws at them because they think he is almost an irrevalance in their support of the club

This club is fucked beyond belief while Ashley is here and it's obvious the fans have no appetite to change it
(This post was last modified: 5th July 2019 08:36 PM by McCreery.)
5th July 2019 08:30 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(5th July 2019 08:30 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.How do you think other fans view how Rafa was treated when our own fans were willing to go along with it??

Football manager reaches end of contract and moves on shocker

I know fans who are willing to put up with absolutely everything Ashley throws at them because they think Ashley is almost an irrevalance in their support of the club

This club is fucked beyond belief while Ashley is here and it's obvious the fans have no appetite to change it

So do you still think venegoor is the exception to the rule in terms of boycotting?
5th July 2019 08:35 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

He was never the exception to any rule you tedious gimp

There is no argument against anyone who fully understands what's going on but still decides to attend because they want to
5th July 2019 08:42 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(5th July 2019 08:42 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.He was never the exception to any rule you tedious gimp

There is no argument against anyone who fully understands what's going on but still decides to attend because they want to

Shut up man, whenever you ranted about boycotts you always ended the post with the words "except you ven"

Fucking crawler
5th July 2019 08:50 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Righto
5th July 2019 08:55 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

All true....I do have a good memory
5th July 2019 09:07 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(5th July 2019 09:07 PM)WilloTheWimp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.All true....I do have a good memory

It's like talking to a 4 year old
5th July 2019 09:10 PM