Rafa article in 'The Times' today...

WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter
RE: Rafa article in 'The Times' today...

I would call that game set and match Smile
5th July 2019 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

Aye - a 4 year old would probably think that
5th July 2019 09:33 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

You seem to have a fascination with 4 year olds
5th July 2019 09:39 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

The difference between me and you is that I am not a friendless cunt who live in the solitude of Stanley

If you actually had any mates you would know what it meant to accept their opinions
5th July 2019 09:53 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

oh contraire, mais peu importe..

..so simply yes or no.....should venegoor still be exempt from a "total" boycott?
5th July 2019 10:09 PM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

Even if all the fans stayed away it would make F All difference if we were still winning games. The club is currently capable of bringing in a decent manager / Head Coach and some decent players. The funds are there. In Charnley we trust.
6th July 2019 10:03 AM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

What a dick, Charley's a restaurant manager at best

He's fucked up more times than succeeded

He's only in place because he's cheap and an arse licker
6th July 2019 10:06 AM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(5th July 2019 08:30 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.How do you think other fans view how Rafa was treated when our own fans were willing to go along with it??

Previously they thought we were whinging because we weren't winning the league every week. They called us deluded, high expectations, etc.

Now they are of the opinion that Ashley is a cunt and shudder at the thought of a similar owner being at their club. When they are told that the club gets fuck all pounds and fuck all pence for all of the SD advertising they're appalled. These are Liverpool, Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal, and even a Leicester fan chips in.

They don't know what can be done that's legal either.
6th July 2019 10:06 AM
liam1708 Offline

First Team Starter

I'm not one for wishing folk dead, but I'd celebrate Charnley and Ashley's passing as I did Thatchers.
6th July 2019 05:49 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

(6th July 2019 10:03 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Even if all the fans stayed away it would make F All difference if we were still winning games. The club is currently capable of bringing in a decent manager / Head Coach and some decent players. The funds are there. In Charnley we trust.

Ok mate, you’ve given the game away finally that you’re a Mackem on the wind up. Now fuck off you cunt
6th July 2019 06:09 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(6th July 2019 06:09 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(6th July 2019 10:03 AM)t00nraider Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Even if all the fans stayed away it would make F All difference if we were still winning games. The club is currently capable of bringing in a decent manager / Head Coach and some decent players. The funds are there. In Charnley we trust.

Ok mate, you’ve given the game away finally that you’re a Mackem on the wind up. Now fuck off you cunt

Have you been drinking at your bar again?
6th July 2019 06:27 PM
huntface Offline

First Team Starter

It was help yourself
6th July 2019 06:34 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

When i talk to fans of other clubs, most of them agree that Ashley isn't a good owner but they don't seem to grasp how bad the situation actually is, like deliberately not competing in cups, i get the feeling that they think he just doesn't have that much money and isn't deliberately using the club as a vehicle for SD.
(This post was last modified: 6th July 2019 07:59 PM by ToonArmy1892.)
6th July 2019 07:57 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

It doesn't overly bother our own fans so I don't see why it should bother others
6th July 2019 08:01 PM
guff Offline

First Team Regular

(6th July 2019 06:34 PM)huntface Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It was help yourself
Legal unions are like that. You'll get used to it.
6th July 2019 08:17 PM
ToonArmy1892 Offline

Fan Favourite

(6th July 2019 08:01 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It doesn't overly bother our own fans so I don't see why it should bother others

Well it bothers me.
6th July 2019 08:52 PM
Silent Bob Offline

First Team Regular

(6th July 2019 10:06 AM)tino Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.What a dick, Charley's a restaurant manager at best

He's fucked up more times than succeeded

He's only in place because he's cheap and an arse licker

Exactly.. his choice of manager was Steve Mclaren ffs. He only got Rafa cause Rafa himself approached the club.
6th July 2019 10:34 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(6th July 2019 08:01 PM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.It doesn't overly bother our own fans so I don't see why it should bother others

Maybe where you live you don't come into contact with fans of other clubs. I do, and they're a lot more sympathetic than they were a few years ago. Even a Tranmere fan feels sorry for us.

The first part of your sentence isn't true either. Of course they're bothered. They're pissed off. They just don't know what to do about it. From what I've heard though there are many who are considering whether or not to renew because of Rafa's departure. The futility is finally hitting home that their continued support is not being rewarded. Their tipping point has arrived.

Slagging people off and blaming them for going to games is not the right way to remove Ashley. At the moment the only way to remove the cunt is if he expires. Protests and suchlike only seem to antagonise him and increase his contempt for the supporters. He seems only too willing to jeopardise his investment in order to pile further misery on the fan base.

It's tyranny, pure and simple. It requires revolution, it requires a lot of violence. Unfortunately in this case, but fortunately in general, this kind of action isn't legal. A riot would be seen as hooliganism. It would serve no purpose. A public lynching would likely result in criminal proceedings.

He is an abhorrent individual who has worked out the best way to legally exploit everything in order to enrich himself. He's not a clever businessman, he's a slave owner, as shown by evidence of his employees being paid less than NMW. If many of his employees are also claiming in-work benefits then he's also being subsidised by the tax payer.

He's a very harmful parasite and needs to be removed.
7th July 2019 03:52 AM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

I used the word 'overly" for a reason

The majority might be bothered but they aren't bothered (or haven't been bothered) enough to do anything about it

To say they don't know what to do about is absolute bollux - it's time to forget about the romantic side of supporting a football club and treat it like any other product they finance in their lives - stop financially supporting a business that is taking advantage and ripping the piss

It really is as simple as that when the emotion of supporting a football club is removed - which can be done under the circumstances
7th July 2019 09:52 AM
Surreymag Offline

Youth Team

I talk to a lot of people who support other clubs. They understand the situation to a degree but they sometimes take the piss out of our reaction. Many are happy to pass comment but most are rightly more interested in what is going on at their own clubs. Some are quite scathing but that’s because we are an easy target in their eyes. I don’t take much notice of what many say I can’t be bothered with their attempts to wind me up. A lot are arm chair supporters or band wagon people who know fuck all about football and dislike Northern teams like NUFC they talk shit and are full of their own importance.
(This post was last modified: 7th July 2019 10:36 AM by Surreymag.)
7th July 2019 10:28 AM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

Unfortunately it will become a battle between the boycotters and the "scabs" who still turn up, it's human nature...we feel it's the happy clappers who are too blame for Mike Ashley still being here

People getting angry
7th July 2019 11:20 AM
t00nraider Offline

Youth Team

It's not the happy clappers, it's the sports subscribers and the subscription companies lining his pockets. Ticket sales and mechandise is very small in comparison. We just have to hope he brings in a decent manager and a few decent players. Charnley has brought in a few over the last few seasons so there is some hope for next season.
7th July 2019 12:03 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

(7th July 2019 09:52 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I used the word 'overly" for a reason

The majority might be bothered but they aren't bothered (or haven't been bothered) enough to do anything about it

To say they don't know what to do about is absolute bollux - it's time to forget about the romantic side of supporting a football club and treat it like any other product they finance in their lives - stop financially supporting a business that is taking advantage and ripping the piss

It really is as simple as that when the emotion of supporting a football club is removed - which can be done under the circumstances

Does that include subscribing to Sky?
7th July 2019 12:28 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(7th July 2019 10:28 AM)Surreymag Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I talk to a lot of people who support other clubs. They understand the situation to a degree but they sometimes take the piss out of our reaction. Many are happy to pass comment but most are rightly more interested in what is going on at their own clubs. Some are quite scathing but that’s because we are an easy target in their eyes. I don’t take much notice of what many say I can’t be bothered with their attempts to wind me up. A lot are arm chair supporters or band wagon people who know fuck all about football and dislike Northern teams like NUFC they talk shit and are full of their own importance.

They take the piss because they can't figure out why the ground is still always full , after the 12 years of shite Mike Ashley has put us through
7th July 2019 12:45 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(7th July 2019 12:28 PM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(7th July 2019 09:52 AM)McCreery Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I used the word 'overly" for a reason

Does that include subscribing to Sky?

The Sky riches are only available in the PL

I'd like to see cast iron proof that a club with no attendees can survive in the PL purely on Sky money
7th July 2019 12:48 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Do you subscribe to Sky?
7th July 2019 01:04 PM
McCreery Offline

Fan Favourite

(7th July 2019 01:04 PM)lipsquid Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Do you subscribe to Sky?

Yes but not Sky sports
7th July 2019 01:17 PM
lipsquid Offline

First Team Regular

Same. I increasingly question what I'm paying for. Hundreds of channels with hardly fuck all on any of them.
7th July 2019 04:28 PM
tino Offline

First Team Regular

After today's report that they knew he probably wouldn't take the job where's plan b

There must be some poor sap lined up to take it

And for toonarmy

Anyone think it's going to be mourinho, now he's refused China?
7th July 2019 04:32 PM
WilloTheWimp Offline

First Team Starter

(7th July 2019 04:32 PM)tino Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.After today's report that they knew he probably wouldn't take the job where's plan b

There must be some poor sap lined up to take it

And for toonarmy

Anyone think it's going to be mourinho, now he's refused China?

"Wheres plan b"

Ha

Hahaha

Mwaaahahahahahahaha....
7th July 2019 05:02 PM